Apple and ASMP “Celebration of Photography” Series

Good news to report: Apple and The ASMP have teamed up to produce a professional photography speaking series that puts a handful of leading professional photographers and a smattering of their work in front of a lot of people at Apple flagship stores in NYC, San Francisco, and Chicago. The events are free and should be worthwhile to attend if you’re at all interested in photography. Track down your favorite photography legends, like Jay Maisel or David Hume Kennerly. Or if you’re more inclined to the younger audience or aren’t sick of me yet, I’ll be speaking at the SOHO Apple Store in NYC on September 20, 2006. More info can be found on the Pro Sessions page on the Apple website.

9 Responses to Apple and ASMP “Celebration of Photography” Series

1. Janae Lukavsky September 21, 2014 at 10:28 am #

Tammy this a wonderful blog article! It is so nice when men and women appreciate all that you do.

2. anita rose September 26, 2014 at 1:09 am #

I intended to draft you a little observation to help say thanks as before just for the striking tactics you have contributed on this page. This is incredibly open-handed of you to give freely all that numerous people could have made available for an electronic book in making some cash for their own end, notably now that you might well have tried it in the event you wanted. These things as well worked to become a easy way to know that someone else have the same dream much like my own to know the truth way more regarding this matter. I believe there are numerous more enjoyable sessions in the future for individuals who read your site.

3. Leah Roshia October 3, 2014 at 9:08 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

4. Pilgrim Jewellery Video October 6, 2014 at 5:42 pm #

Different commonly used supplies embody glas , akin to fused-glass or enamel ; wooden ,
    ofdten carved or turned; shells and other pure animal substances similar to bone and ivory ;
    pure clay ; polymer clay ; Hemp and different twines have been used as effectively to create jewellery that has extra of a pure feel.
    Bead embroidery, a preferred sort of handwork throughout the Victorian period , is having fun with
    a renaissance in trendy jewelry making.

5. www.newcovenantbibleschool.com October 9, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

Most fashionable commercial jewelry continues conventional forms and styles, however designers corresponding to Georg Jensen have
    widened the concept of wearable artwork. Different advances, such as the
    development of improved pearl harvesting by individuals corresponding to
    Mikimoto Kōkichi and the developmet of improved quality
    artificial gemstones reminiscent of moissanite (a diamond simulant ), has placed jeweellery
    within the financial grasp oof a much bigger section of the population.

6. dildo October 15, 2014 at 7:51 am #

cheers for the actual article i have lately been on the lookout with regard to this kind of advice on the net for sum time appropriate now so several thanks

7. chattare gratis October 15, 2014 at 7:49 pm #

But wanna input on few general things, The website layout is perfect, the content material is very wonderful. “By following the concept of ‘one country, two systems,’ you don’t swallow me up nor I you.” by Deng Xiaoping.

8. backlinks indexer software October 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the
    topic of unexpected emotions.

9. Bonny October 17, 2014 at 1:44 pm #

I need to too thaank yoou for this wondeful read!!
    I certainly loved every bitt of it. I’ve ggot yyou book-marked to liok aat neew stuff
    yoou post…