Chase Jarvis Photography – Hiring

Chase Jarvis Photography is seeking a talented individual to play a key support role in photo retouching, design and creative input, and digital asset management.

Mission:
To provide photo retouching, design and creative support, and digital asset management to Chase Jarvis Photography. This position typically reports directly to Studio Manager, Scott, and peripherally to Chase.

Requirements:
- Advanced Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Bridge skills (complex retouching, adjustment layers, actions, color balance, curves, RAW, batch processing)
- 2-3 years rigorous background in art and design; knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign
- Background in basic website design and maintenance, HTML, Flash, email newsletters, web publishing and Internet procedures, terms, and issues
- Excellent sense of color, color management
- Strong understanding and diligent maintenance of digital workflow in a workgroup/server environment
- Basic knowledge of digital asset management
- Basic knowledge of photography and video is necessary; knowledge of commercial and stock photography is a plus
- Mac user
- Familiarity with scanning, video editing, presentation software is a plus
- Proven ability to add value through collaborating with creative people and satisfy business requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage change and integration
- Self-motivated and self-directed team player
- Strong, proven sense of initiative
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Experienced in meeting strict deadlines, juggling multiple priorities, and working in a team environment
- Detail-oriented; strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours depending on work needs

Please do not call. Email resume/questions/pertinent information to info@chasejarvis.com.

Thanks!

12 Responses to Chase Jarvis Photography – Hiring

1. Abhi May 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

Hmm….so these are the klind of skill I gotta have to work at company like Chase Jarvis Inc. ( and also a good photographer)

Number 1 on the list being…”Excellent time-management and project-management skills”

-Abhi.

2. Mathilda Weisenfluh April 18, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

3. Mel Milkovich December 22, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

Thanks for that post. It is very helpful for me.

4. Charlsie Tools June 23, 2013 at 10:41 pm #

I keep trying to subscribe to the Letters thing, but there’s nowhere to do so! When i sign in, under the MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION backlink, there’s only my Book Club subscription. How do I add the Letters thing for $5?

5. MaxiProxies.com February 6, 2014 at 10:08 am #

Gday, regards for the fantastic web blog. Order new and cheapest proxies at http://MaxiProxies.com

6. underassessment March 28, 2014 at 9:03 am #

It’s hard to come by well-informed people in this particular subject, however, you
    sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

7. Exclusively outlined are “(gta Vice City/Sonic/etc)” forsale
    on the ps System. World of Warcraft has more than 10 million readers,
    making it all – time’s most popular MMORPG.

8. whatsapp for pc windows 7 64 bit June 16, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

It could be in between two users or via a Chat group. You can’t install
    whatsapp and chat to somebody on Nimbuzz. There are a lot of features that makes
    WhatsApp the better IM, out of the two.

9. bramy poznań August 1, 2014 at 1:04 pm #

Awsome info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

10. Force Research Unit - British Army September 3, 2014 at 4:14 am #

SPY

11. ceiling fans September 26, 2014 at 11:27 pm #

Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

12. Troy September 28, 2014 at 1:41 am #

You’re so cool! I do not believe I’ve read through a single thing like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with some unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!