KEXP 90.3 = Best Radio Station Ever

Well. Knowing how important music is to me, I’m mortified that it’s taken me this long to give a shout out to one of the best radio stations of all times: KEXP 90.3 Seattle, where the music matters.

In case you don’t know (which basically means you live outside Seattle – most of this blog’s readership…), KEXP is a listener-supported radio station that broadcasts from 90.3 in Seattle and streams on the web at KEXP.org. (Great quality). I’m a long-time supporter and huge fan, as the station has introduced me to more new music than all other sources combined x 100. If we’re traveling not on location, we listen to it at some point in the Seattle or Paris studios every day. The breadth and depth of this station is truly incredible. In addition to numerous genre-specific shows like punk, electronic, hip-hop, local, blues, reggae, and rockabilly, KEXP boasts two amazing variety shows daily M-F, one hosted by Cheryl Waters, and the other by the best radio DJ ever, a friend John Richards–aka John in the Morning. (Ironically, we initially connected when I was commissioned to shoot his portrait a few years ago.)

Even if you didn’t check out anything on my blog in all of 2006, you must check out KEXP now. Visit their site – read up, learn about it, and understand the programming before you even think of dismissing it – it’s a vast, deep resource for music. Every show is archived and they’ll introduce you to more new tunes than you can shake a stick at. To visit the KEXP site click here. If I haven’t sold you and you need more info, check the wiki entry here. And if you’re a music junkie, my apologies for not sending you here earlier.

6 Responses to KEXP 90.3 = Best Radio Station Ever

1. Barton Corchado June 27, 2014 at 7:17 pm #

Look there for more:…

2. Sung Belarmino September 21, 2014 at 3:11 am #

THE DRESS, IT’S GONNA BE HOT!

3. http://hebohbanget.com/ September 25, 2014 at 11:15 pm #

I wanted to create you one very little note to be able to thank you so much over again considering the striking suggestions you’ve shown here. This has been really wonderfully generous of you to offer unhampered precisely what a few people would have supplied for an e book to get some money for their own end, certainly given that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. These pointers also worked to become a good way to fully grasp some people have the identical dreams similar to mine to know the truth more and more in terms of this issue. I know there are a lot more fun times up front for individuals who view your site.

4. Lakeshia Stabell September 29, 2014 at 3:13 pm #

Gawd! I agree with Obama, I’m going to be sick!

5. Shayna Driesel October 3, 2014 at 1:33 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about health. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

6. newlaunches.com October 20, 2014 at 6:00 am #

Do you mknd iff I uote a coouple oof your posts aas lomg ass I provide credit aand
    sources back tto your site? My blog iss inn thhe exact same area of interest ass youds aand my visitors woul rezlly
    benefit fro a lott oof thhe information yoou present here.
    Pllease llet me knhow iff this okqy with you.
    Apprecite it!