Adobe “Launches” CS3 on March 27th at 3:30pm EDT

For those of us who have been waiting… Newsflash from the Adobe website:

A new era in creative expression is about to unfold, freeing us to color outside the lines, to think in multiple dimensions, to engage audiences like never before.

Join us for a live webcast of the unveiling of Adobe Creative Suite 3, hosted in New York City by Adobe CEO Bruce Chizen and COO Shantanu Narayen. Witness live the largest and most significant product launch in Adobe history, the culmination of 25 years of innovation and commitment to our customers, and the ignition of a creative revolution.

Creative Suite 3 Official Lauch Live Webcast
March 27, 2007, 3:30 pm (Eastern time)
For more info about the webcast, click here.

I should add to this, however, the somewhat disappointing news that while it’s being announced, launched, or whatever else they want to call it, it’s not being RELEASED until “late in Q2″. I suspect, as many others do, that it might coincide somehow with early release of Apple’s new, updated OS, Leopard. Either way, I’m jonesing for it all. Leopard? Sure I’ll take it. Photoshop CS3? Love to have it. The new Bridge? Please, please, please make it good…

3 Responses to Adobe “Launches” CS3 on March 27th at 3:30pm EDT

1. Carson Blume March 14, 2007 at 1:29 pm #

I have been using the beta for a while and I really am hoping for one thing, a healing brush in ARC (Adobe Camera Raw). I am using LightRoom and loving it, I don’t think it is a replacement for Bridge, I see it more of a replacement for ARC. I use Bridge to manage my Images, I use LightRoom to develop, if you keep the size of your library in LightRoom down it keeps the speed up. I just wish they would hide those dam XMP files. Lastly if you are on an Intel Mac you will be REALLY happy.

2. Carson Blume March 14, 2007 at 1:30 pm #

o yeah, LightRoom has a healing brush and you can save the changes in RAW.

3. link October 1, 2014 at 7:36 am #

Magnificent site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your sweat!