Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW_5

Okay. Here’s another stumper of an RWAV for you uber-detectives out there. You know the game. I bet I’ve got you on this one.

Here’s a hint: west coast.

Don’t forget to include your url if you think you’re onto me, and I’ll send some shout outs to whomever can drop the pin closest to me – maybe even the top few. Probably have a pretty quick turn around on this one, since I’ve got a lot of content stacking up, so get on it!
–Read about RWAV after the jump – click the ‘continue reading’ link below …

…if you’re not familiar with this series highlighting some of my time on the road, see other Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW‘s, below. Behind the scenes snapshot to follow when I reveal the locale:

[Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW]
[RWAW REVEALED: Paris, Rue Birague]
[Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW_2]
[RWAW REVEALED_2: Palm Springs, CA (Viceroy Hotel)]
[Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW_3]
[RWAW REVEALED_3: New York City (Hudson Hotel)]
[Chase Jarvis: ROOM WITH(OUT) A VIEW_4]
[RWAV_4 REVEALED: Mazama, Washington (Freestone Inn)]

[Depending on your RSS reader, you may need to go here for the photo.]

Hello to every single one, it’s really a pleasant for me to
visit this website, it contains priceless Information.

shrinkur.com says:

Muscle stiffness or spasms (spasticity) occurs when the muscles
tighten and become rigid. Omega -3 fish oils are promoted and advertised as being a important supplement, that you are advised to take.
Wahls said her MS improved dramatically, without drugs, after she switched
to the Paleo diet.

PLgxCa says:

Bonuses where to purchase valium online – valium yellow

It was eventually fantastic to begin to see the old printshop and everyone who works there again. I‘m excited to discover a printing business still operating and growing, great job guys

While i website possessor I conceive the content this is rattling fantastic, thankyou for your personal efforts.

Just wish to say your article is as surprising.

The clearness on your publish is just excellent and i can suppose you’re knowledgeable in this subject.
Fine along with your permission let me to snatch your feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

I want to thank you for the excellent post!! I undoubtedly liked every bit of it. I’ve bookmarked your web internet site so I can take a look at the latest articles you post later on.

???: ?? ?????? ?? ??????????? ???? ? ??????????? ???? ????? ???????????? ?? ?????, ????????? ? ?????-?????. ????? ??? ??????? ??? ??? stay tuned!

Reina says:

Wow! Thiss blog looks just like my old one! It’s onn
a entiirely different subject but it has pretty much the swme
page layouut and design. Excllent choice off colors!

Garrett says:

It’s truly veery dificult iin this busy life to listen neews
on Television, theerefore I onl use web forr that reason, aand geet thee hottest
news.

Snapdeal coupon page is the best coupon available for snapdeal

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails using the same comment. Is there any way you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

I really like to receive letters with U.S. commemorative stamps on them; I collect these. How are your letters stampedor are they metered (yech)?

Will says:

I’m going to guess Palm Springs, USA?

flickr.com/photos/williampeters

haha

Interesting. Been trying to learn a different language for a while so this is extremely relevant! Thanks.

Looks kind of like San Clemente just before Dana Point.

perttu says:

I’ll make another guess, dunno if it’s just one guess for each in the rules. But anyways, i think you’re not in California, you are in Florida’s west coast! :D Tampa or something.

Anonymous says:

I’m going to guess Dubai as well, however I don’t think it’s the Express by Holiday Inn (the hotel I will be stopping at) as I believe that’s further away from the beach than this photo would prove.

The reason you’d be over there early, even though the event itself doesn’t start until next week is to arrange the locations, times, dates and models that we are going to use on the “Prep. Shoot. Wrap!” course (that I’m so excited about!).

We’ve also just had a mailshot from one of the organisers telling us that you’ve requested we wear suitable clothing for the shoots and that due to the heat we may be up super early (5am). At a guess I might say that since you’ve been over there you have realised just how warm it gets and that people should be forewarned…thus requiring a mailshot and not being already written in to the course itinerary.

Or I could be totally wrong!

Either way, I look forward to that beer Chase!

All the best,

Adam Swords.

holder says:

not south of swamis… cardiff and north…

dude, chase you gotta eat brkfst at pipes, get the big brkfst and have kate get the french toast, yum.

i’m packing up for an all nighter, not gunna be fun.

jay says:

i am torn between south of swamis in encinitas and north of ponto in carlsbad.

red says:

Guys, the Dubai Gulf Photo Plus event doesn’t start before the end of the month. :)

Do I get a cookie for guessing where you were NOT? I can’t guess where you were. :)

Here, watch me yo-yo. No, it’s not photo related. :)

perttu says:

I’m going with a wild guess: Lisbon, Portugal!

Rick says:

Carlsbad California for sure….

Taylor Jones says:

I’d say somewhere off of Sunset Cliffs Blvd. close to San Diego. I’m noticing the fencing.

I’m going to go with Dubai as well. Most likely in the Express by Holiday Inn Dubai-Internet City. Not just because you’re teaching there, however. Given the metadata on your camera is correct (which I am certain you keep it that way) you shot this photo yesterday at “1:11:16 A.M.” Now I know Seattle is not that sunny any time of the day, let alone at 1 a.m. So, the only two places it could be close to noon (judged by the cast of the shadows) are Dubai and Moscow. I don’t believe Moscow has scenic vistas of the ocean. So, it’s got to be Dubai.

So, there you have it.

flickr.com/photos/hawkryger

Adam Kaplan says:

I’m going to go with Dubai on this one.

Matt Brandon says:

I don’t understand all this “look at the cars. It has to be in the US.” They have these cars all over the world. I looked for the plates, but can’t see them. I can’t tell which side drive it is either. I also think you said the West Coast, just to through us off and have everyone say some location in CA. So, I am going with Dubai, as was stated, above. But, the only hotel I know of on the beach as it were is the Burj Al Arab hotel. I don’t think it is that one but I don’t have a better guess.

holder says:

carlsbad or o-side…

DLV says:

North of Encinitas aka N San Diego County

Anonymous says:

I am thinking that your tech guy–what’s his name–Dartanyon? must have CGI’d the whole picture, and somehow used the “west coast” of his brain to do it. I’m calling it a fake.

J

Anonymous says:

if its westcoast the shadows tell its northern hemnisphere.
looks rather warm though for spring.
I’d go with Marocco.

I’m going to have to go with La Jolla, San Diego. The Palm Trees are very SoCal and the coast doesn’t look rocky enough to be central California.

Jim
JMG-Galleries.com

my vote is Baja or possibly San Diego…
nice spot…

cheers,
Scott Kennedy

Well it aint skeggie, us brits know where that is, I reckon Carmel but I am thinking Ascension Island

BJP says:

I’m sure this is cheating being that my sister works for you, but I’m going to have guess…well never mind I don’t want to cheat, but did you ever watch that boxer on tv, you know oscar de la hoya…yeah he’s pretty good.

b

Dov says:

You already gave it away Chase: I’m going with San Diego.. thanks to you :-)
Last time i was there, I stayed at tower 23 (http://www.tower23hotel.com/). However, your location doesn’t look that swank :-(
I can’t pin point the exact location. But I have two close guesses:
Southern SD- Imperial Beach.
OR
North in La Jolla near Torrey Pines Golf Course.

-dov

dreadthis says:

I’m going to have to say Santa Barbara, CA

Frank says:

cannon beach, OR

Huntington Beach, Ca for a surf shoot…..

Carson Blume says:

I just don’t know, it looks really familiar, like I have been there before.

Anne says:

Well, since we know you were teaching “The Anatomy of a Commercial Shoot” at the Gulf Photo Plus in Dubai (http://www.gulfphotoplus.com) and that they recommend the Express by Holiday Inn Dubai-Internet City, I’m going to venture that’s where you stayed. :-)

I will say is almost noon, because of the shadows. Should be in the US, because of the cars. When looking the fence on the beach could be somwhere with brave and cold ocean, but lots of sun. I will say Eureka, CA.

xavier says:

reminds me of a place i went on vacation, between zuma and malibu beach…

Anonymous says:

Nah, Dubai. :)

I’d put it more around Long Beach, maybe around Laguna Beach.

Wade says:

Its got to be California – say southern CA between San Diego and the border.

The palm trees, the US model SUVs…