Happy Friday: Improv Everywhere

Feels great to be home after a long jaunt on the road. That said, I’m tuning out for the weekend for some R&R; and leaving you with something fun and clever. It’s been out for a long time, but I’m a sucker for this stuff. Happy Friday!

Leon says:

My dream retirement locale is Portugal! I’ve read through that it is THE place to retire in Europe due to a reduce than average cost of living , a large coastline (so it’s less difficult to live close to the ocean), and much less citizenship/visa red tape.

しらゅん says:

Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

Another delicious video is this wall animation, maybe you have seen it, maybe you haven’t but here is the link anyway

That was absolutely delicious! I adore random actions that leave people astounded…

Enjoy your weekend

That’s so awesome! I wonder how much fun you could have with that. Would screw with people monitoring CCTV cameras if everyone was just frozen!

K.C. says:

Excellent. I am so glad I stopped in at your blog. I have never seen anything like that before. It was great, too, at the end when everyone started clapping and could appreciate the art in it! KC

I work at best buy and the improv guys did a good prank at one of our stores in nyc

keepsake says:

Always love to see the harmless but eye-opening disruption of our day to day lives. What a shock to be at grand central that day… This is brilliant!

Richard Cave says:

In the UK we are having problems with street photography and the jobsworths who are stopping us from shooting in the street. What if we got a a lot of photographers together and at the allotted time every one stands stock still under a cctv camera and photographs it for a couple of minutes. That will upset a few applecarts. Then all the images have to be downloaded to a forum like flickr. it would be awesome.

I apologise but I have drunk too much caffeine today

Rich

Enjoy your down time Chase!

That was brilliant. Thanks for posting it.

Richard Cave says:

I want to have a go, right Chase pay for a return flight to Seattle and I will be free for any mob you like,

What a awesome GV shot this would make

Rich

Waiting for the tickets!

Allen says:

Brilliant. That’s awesome. :)

TnT says:

I love the audio. Hearing all these confused people is great.

And then the applause at the end.

Very cool.

That’s fun!. Last march there was one in Barcelona, Spain.
You can also watch it here:

Adam Swords says:

Same thing happened in Euston station here in London. A friend of mine was there to photograph it, he said it was so spooky to see everybody stop at the same time!

Bryant Bell says:

that would be trippy to witness

Danno says:

I’ve been a fan of their work for well over a year and would love to be a part of one of their missions when I’m in NY.

Thanks for the fun post Chase!

Rocksteady,
Danno~

Danno says:

Thanks for the fun post Chase!

Rocksteady,
Danno~

;) Fantastic! I’m such a sucker for this stuff too. A couple weeks ago there was one at a mall in Amman.
We sometimes forget how important play is.

haha – great flashmob ;o) i´d like to see an action like this live – but i think here in germany something like that is not very popular…love it ;o)

Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy it. This is a super cool project and definitely worth watching the vid again.

Cheers! G$