Shooting Lights

Not Shooting Lights as in photographing with strobes, but as in a new SFEAD track from The Blakes.

If you hang around these parts online, you know all there is to know about my Songs For Eating and Drinking project with my buddy Hebb. No frills, world class music, good vibes. Stills, video, audio. Here’s another exclusive performance from one of those evenings this summer. Take a break from pressing your face against your camera and enjoy.

If you like this vibe, you’ll find 4 new tracks over at the SFEAD site, as well as an archive of one-of-a-kind performances by musicians from Pearl Jam, the Dandy Warhols, Blue Scholars, and many others.

Happy music Friday. Have a great weekend.

Other related posts here:
[The Blakes: Ramshackle Hearse]
[Brand New Songs For Eating and Drinking]
[Chase Jarvis RAW: [not] Getting to Portland]
[Songs For Eating and Drinking on the Boob Tube]
[Songs For Eating and Drinking #2.0 - Hip Hop]
[SFEAD: Arthur & Yu]
[New Project: Songs for Eating and Drinking...Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam]

Get my every move: Follow Chase Jarvis on Twitter
Get exclusive content: Become a Fan on Facebook

14 Responses to Shooting Lights

1. sara montour November 20, 2009 at 9:02 am #

man, that's a great song!

2. OG November 20, 2009 at 9:06 am #

Jammin'. Thanks for sharing man.

3. Ray November 20, 2009 at 9:34 am #

Cool. Have you heard of http://www.blogotheque.net/

If not, check it out…I think you'd dig it.

4. Warr3n November 20, 2009 at 11:00 am #

brilliant work. good theme song for something related to photography

5. Chase Jarvis November 20, 2009 at 2:52 pm #

well acquainted with blogotheque!

6. jeremy earl mayhew November 20, 2009 at 5:15 pm #

i hope these bands know working with you sells records cause i've bought their songs for sure.

i can't watch you videos without wanting to know what you shot it with cause i just got the d300s…???

7. Tom McKenzie November 21, 2009 at 6:59 am #

Niiiice, I want to do something like this here in Detroit.

8. Борис November 22, 2009 at 3:34 am #

Super!

9. Dave Keating Photography November 22, 2009 at 11:45 am #

I love these music posts, and Songs for Eating and Drinking.

Regards,

dave

10. Mike Palangio November 22, 2009 at 7:06 pm #

Chase,

I realize the aim of these events it to keep the tight atmosphere of a small venue, but man if I ever end up in Seattle, it would be very high on my list of things to do, to attend one.

Very, very, awesome concept. And the music, well it speaks for itself. Amazing.

11. readyphotosite November 24, 2009 at 2:02 am #

very warm song, thanks!

12. gamefly extended trial March 11, 2012 at 11:16 am #

I as well as my guys were viewing the nice solutions located on the blog and suddenly developed a horrible feeling I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. All the young boys are actually for this reason passionate to see all of them and have definitely been making the most of those things. Thank you for truly being considerably helpful and also for going for such wonderful ideas most people are really desirous to understand about. My very own sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

13. Aliza Hamelton December 22, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

Why would bidders want the public in with them?