Live Broadcast of Our Photoshoot Tomorrow (Friday!)

Yep. You read that headline correctly. We’re broadcasting our upcoming photo gig LIVE from our Seattle studio via the ol’ internet on Friday, January 29 from 10am to 6pm (PST, which is GMT -8). This is tomorrow for most of you, but today for some! This is a total experiment, but we need your help. Please read on.

The nuts and bolts: we’re shooting the album cover and promo materials for a great alt country/punk band called Brent Amaker and the Rodeo. Expect 5 men in all black; 3 beautiful, scantily/sex-ily dressed ladies; in a country-punk meets modern studio set. Very free form. Very experimental. There is no “client”. This is a collaboration.

How do you tune in to this new Chase Jarvis LIVE thingie? It’s easy. Just go to this url: www.chasejarvis.com/live at any time during the hours specified above.

From there, you’ll be able to watch the live stream from the studio. You’ll be able to see and hear the entire thing, soup to nuts. Watch the set building, the styling, the shooting, the digital asset management, the gear, you’ll even get to join us for lunch and some afternoon cocktails. And it’s totally interactive. You’ll be able to ask questions of anybody and everybody on set–all 20 of us–via twitter (@chasejarvis) and a live chat embedded in the url above. And please use hashtag #cjlive.

There’s even — you guessed it — a…

…break midday where the band will perform a short set, just to whet your palette and keep the mood light.

The qualifier: this is in BETA. Scratch that, uber-BETA. And this is where we need your help. We need your participation. We think it might break, we think it could rock, we think it could be really interesting, but in order for us to find out the answers to these questions, we need your eyeballs, keystrokes, and your network of friends. We want you to ask questions via twitter and the chat. We want you to tell you friends to tune in and help us test out this concept. If it breaks or sucks, you’ll have helped us. If it’s a out of the box success (we doubt it), you’ll have been there first.

Here’s the rough schedule:
**all times are Pacific Standard Time, Seattle (GMT -8), everything is subject to change and probably will….

10:00am – 12:00noon Set building, talent styling, gear rundown

12:00noon – 3:00pm Full shooting mode, lots of options, experimenting

3:00 – 3:30pm Brent Amaker and the Rodeo perform a short set, cocktails

4:00 – 5:00pm Miscellaneous additional shooting, interviews

5:00 – 6:00pm Set strike/breakdown, interviews

6:00pm Off the air

Here’s our the band:

You’ll have to tune tomorrow in to see the rest of the beautiful talent ;) Hope to see your tweets and questions in the chat tomorrow!

Get my every move: Follow Chase Jarvis on Twitter
Get exclusive content: Become a Fan on Facebook

Daftar poker88 kini di dominasi dengan situs yang berwarna gelap dan sangat elegan, poker88 adalah situs yang pertama kali hadir dalam permainan poker online di indonesia, poker88 ini game yang menyerupai situs poker yang pernah ada di sosial media, untuk info link mengenai situs ini anda bisa langsung klik link dibawah ini dan kami akan mengarahkannya kepada situs poker88 yang asli klik poker88 !

prolixus says:

Extremely ideal men and women mail messages are intended to charm let honor to groom and also bride. Newbie speakers in front of excessive locations need to normally our personal gold shaded dominate within presenting and public speaking

Wendie Bouse says:

sensationnelle post, merci beaucoup.

One thing I’d like to comment on is that fat reduction plan fast may be possible by the appropriate diet and exercise. A person’s size not merely affects the look, but also the general quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorder, health risks, in addition to physical ability are damaged in excess weight. It is possible to just make everything right and still gain. Should this happen, a condition may be the primary cause. While a lot food but not enough body exercise are usually to blame, common health concerns and widespread prescriptions could greatly amplify size. I am grateful for your post here.

Lilly says:

I am really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you evber rrun into any
browser comkpatibility problems? A small number oof mmy
blog audience have complained about my ssite not workihg correctly iin Explorer
butt looks great in Chrome. Do you have anny suggestions too help fixx thi issue?

Jordan says:

It’s nearly imposible to fjnd knowledgeable people aboutt this subject, however, yoou ssem lke you knmow what you’re tallking about!
Thanks

Kassandra says:

Excellent article. I am facing may oof these issuds as well..

Stay well hydrated day-to-day to increase free of moisture crumbled fingernail or toenails and even juicy couture outlet online shopping. Moisture is an essential factor throughout protecting against dry out ,juicy couture velour tracksuits, and also nails from turn out to be overly dried out. This particular runs particularly significant during winter as you move the weather is quite ice cold plus free of moisture. Utilize a emollient which has shea butter onto your cuticles together with finger nails each day. You may desire to use baseball gloves as you make use of the butter to deal with well before nap too to keep them retained healthful.

Trent Sebree says:

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Got my first letter yesterday! Loved it. I feel like I am a part of something terrific that is just starting to take place. Feeling a strange feeling of community around it all. Maybe you might be on to something here! Who would have ever believed that folks would basically print out words on paper just to have it sent throughout the mail to another person’s mailbox. Next thing you know, peoe might be growing their own food and walking or riding bikes everywhere. It’ll by no means function, damn progress.

I made the decision to try out this on a whim and WOW! It performs! Is it the top waxing I have ever had? No, but this was exactly what I wanted within a property wax/sugaring: simple to make, simple to do, and easy clean up. It exceeded my expectations. Also, for your acid, I employed white vinegar as opposed to lemon juice. It appeared to operate very well and didn’t smell badly. Thanks for a excellent recipe!

Really very good publish. My spouse and i be taught some issue difficult on extremely different web sites every day.

You might be therefore awesome ! My spouse and i won’t presume We’ve go via anything this way prior to. military Veterans

I have to appreciate the actual efforts you made written this particular post. I really hope the identical very best work by you inside the foreseeable future at the same time.

When possible, as you attain expertise, do you brain upgrading your blog post with additional info?

what can I actually do? What do I say? A little gem is going to be drastically treasured.

A lot of thanks for spending some time to talk about this certain, I must say i sense strongly about this and luxuriate in understanding read much more about this kind of topic.

Dee says:

This is serious photography shoot I must confess.

Hello Chase & the gang,

Please tell me there is a way to see the recorded video. Would you please email me or respond with how I can watch a recording?

Ray

Would of loved to see this!

the webcast of your shoot sounds like a great idea. having such a great following, i'm sure there are tons of people who would love to experience a "chase jarvis" shoot. and being able to share and show how you operate is not only a great idea, its a very generous move, showing you do everything you can to contribute to the photo community. i'm sorry i missed it, but i'm sure you got a lot of viewers. is there a location to find the video? thanks chase.

jaycaruso says:

Man…I didn't get chance to watch it because my Internet connection at work SUCKS. Hopefully it was recorded and I'll get to see it.

Daniel Bird says:

I hope you recorded this Chase… I didn't get to watch it live… I'd love to see a recording though…???

Chiming in here to thank you for the live feed. I didn't get much done on Friday because I was so interested in your photo shoot. I don't get much of a chance to attend workshops mainly because of lack of funds so I truly appreciated being able to see how a professional works. Thanks so much!

Douwe says:

thanks a lot chase! that was even more informative than you might realize. it's like a those instructional dvd's. but with live feedback. it's nuts!
it was great that you had the time to answer a couple questions (including one of my own).
i think you got something unique going on here. hope to see more of this!

Alexa says:

Chase-
Noticed you made Seattle's top feed on Twitter for about 10 minutes. Congratz!!!! Unfortunately,I had no live feed on my end even when refreshing. Hope to see the next live shoot.
Also, is this "live" software and interface going to be available for anyone to apply to their sites?
I've done live shoots for the past year via BlogTV, but I love the Twitter feed on this. VERY COOL!

Lisa Love says:

Thanks for doing the shoot in realtime…..I loved watching~n~learning!

this is kj says:

chase a question here! with tedious preparations.. do you still need a lot of DI from PS or just minimal touch ups?

Funny–I keep hitting the Live link in case something is happening. LOL.

Jon c says:

Thanks again Chase for giving back to the community. Much respect.

Posted some of my own personal take-away on my blog.

brandt abner says:

Thanks Chase, a true "private" lesson!

Better than a whole semester at school…

My favorite author, Hunter S Thompson said he "actually failed" at Gonzo Journalism because his concept did not actually successfully translate well enough.
This project DID.
Groundbreaking in more ways than we know!

kargy says:

This was great to see! I was only able to see part of the broadcast. Will this be posted as a complete video? I would love to see the whole shoot.

Great opportunity to see you in action. Loved it.

Kayhan says:

Thanks so much for doing this Chase, I watched the second half of it. It was invaluable to watch you doing your job. Thank you very much and keep up the good work

Matt says:

That was incredible, Chase! I can't thank you (and your staff!) enough for sharing the experience with the world. I know there are many pros out there who guard their "secrets," but you keep breaking down the barriers, and now have shown EVERYTHING with this broadcast. You even let us take part in the process via the chat and Twitter! Mad respect to you and your crew!!! Can't wait to see what comes next!

That was great Chase. I got to watch almost the entire thing today. Learned a lot, thanks for sharing. Look forward to future streams.

Dave

Martin says:

Chase, this was fantastic. Thanks for sharing this with us wannabes. Great work!

Absolutely great experience. Watched the whole LIVE shoot from start to finish. Couldn't pull myself away from it! Hope there will be another one.

Wasabi Peas says:

Add another to the list of names that would love to see an archive of this. Was at work so could not watch live. Thanks for sharing, Chase!

rv says:

That was really cool what you did, Man! Thanks!! I've been watching the whole thing and it felt like a minute.

Ghyslain says:

Awesome, man!! Thanks for sharing! It is very much appreciated!!!

post the video online please. I missed it and would like to see it!!!

Prentice says:

Will this video be posted somewhere? I missed the beginning!

Stephen says:

I'm watching it right now. Thank you SO much for doing this. It's really awesome to see your studio in action.

Bummer, I was excited to see this, but only got a black screen…

cdelphine says:

phooey, my internet is way too crappy to watch this. I guess I'll just have to wait for follow-up posts

it would never play black screen only

John Caetano says:

Chase, you have to PLEASE have this recorded to view at a later time, my Job's firewall is blocking it :(

Anonymous says:

You made the top trending list in Seattle via Twitter. However, your stream keeps crashing on me…

Samuel says:

Chase,congratulations for the idea!!!
I´m going to be online during the entire photoshoot;)

Does anyone know if Chase is going to do any video about this photoshoot and this "experience"? It would be interesting to see all the work "behind the cene" of this "live transmission"!!

Jeremy says:

Very Cool… I am canceling all my meetings for today!

Been online now for about 4 hours waiting for the show to get started. Am a Nigerian Wedding photographer based in Lagos.

Bruno Ázera says:

Great idea! I'm in!

I'm up and ready to go! I'll have some furniture to the studio at 8:30 AM for set design. Can't wait to get going.

Brilliant Idea. Its nice to see someone at your level not being afraid of sharing with the community. Will be watching!

Tyler Austin says:

leave it to Chase to come out with such a marvelous idea. This is such a great opportunity for not only amateurs, but professionals as well! Way to stand out once again!

David says:

oh, man, this would be totally awesome, except I've gotta go to an engagement party! Stinkin' friends and their getting married and things!!

Can someone record the stream and torrent it to me or something? x-D

I assume that you will be doing this again in the future? You had best, or I will be saddened!

SirRodSpode says:

This is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to it. I won't be surprised if it breaks though – I think it's going to be 10x more popular than you think.

Rachel says:

T_T Really, school?!?! You're going to keep me from seeing this! Argh…

Ken Cavanagh says:

Chase…your the Gary Vaynerchuk of the photo biz! Cool idea.

Echo others in that I'd be interested in a youtube since I'm otherwise occupied.

wade says:

I'll be watching and so will my class!

hey excellent idea, chase & co!

i have set my timers to synchronize and though it's a late night here, i intend to follow you for the most part, though i am also wondering if this would be archived for those poor souls who are in the wrong timezone :)

FOOSE says:

Hey Chase, really looking forward to this. any chance in the future we can have this streaming in HTML5? so all of us iPhone/iPad user can watch this on the go?

Thanks

rv says:

CHASE! Great idea, but you really should use ustream for that! It handles easily more than 10 000 visitors, they have great chat and best of all, they record the whole thing for those who missed it.

Get it as quickly as possible, it's free: http://www.ustream.tv/

In that way you can be sure it'll work out of the box!

This is a really, really, really cool idea. I can't wait to see how it pans out! :-)

Mer Phillips says:

love it! ill rush home to catch what I can tomorrow:)

Wow, like apple, always a couple steps ahead of the game. Very Cool! I wish I could watch, but I will be working. Can you get feeds from the iphone? Is there going to be a repost after the live feed?

Aaron says:

Chase,

Looking forward to it.

If you and your crew need some technical advise or help, check out the guys at SHOW Studio. They do this weekly and have the technical stuff down.

and here:

andresjb.com says:

Can´t wait to see it!!! It would be even cooler to be in it, hopefully one day!!

Cathy Vu says:

Wow! It'll feel like I'm at the shoot!

Cathy Vu says:

Wow! It'll feel like I'm at the shoot!

Freddy says:

My head is going to explode, this is awesome, I hope it holds up to traffic.
I'm in!

Bruce Weber says:

Any chance of attending in person?

Tim.M. says:

Does anyone know if i am going to need to update my flashplayer to view this? I havent in a while, please email me at maestas.ta@gmail.com if you know :)

gary says:

by the way, "uber beta" is called "alpha"

icedsoul says:

funny enough I did that a few times via ustream, but I dont have an audience like you so I am very excited that you do that. can't belive no one else has done this before. very cool.

brook & dave says:

YES! I can't wait. good times!

Foot says:

Brilliant! I'll be watching when my classes aren't getting in the way.

fotogenique says:

Excellent, what an idea – I'm in!

Brent Amaker here. Hell yes!! Chase is shooting our album cover and you can watch it live. I think we're playing some music while we're there. This sh#t is gonna be fun!

Spencer says:

Awesome, I'll be sure to tune in! It'll be great to see how another photographer works.

I've always wondered if high end photographers scream "take it off or you wont get paid!" at their models and clients. Because that never works for me.

tomsimone99 says:

I'll be tuning in from the UK,can't wait, but like another guy said, will you be archiving any of it?

This might just be the best idea ever… I'm so gonna tune in! Or it might be the worst… but I'm still gonna tune in :)

Very cool idea! Looks like I won't be getting much done tomorrow.

I can't wait. But for everyone that won't be able to view this or if something goes wrong and the live feed will there be a recorded version we can watch?