I’m Live at TEDx This Sunday. Fearlessness in Creativity.

Hopefully you’ve heard of TED talks. If you haven’t, you must check them out. The annual big TED conference happens every winter in California, but there are a series of smaller events that happen worldwide year round… Just so happens that I’m delivering one of those talks at Carnegie Mellon University on this coming Sunday, April 4. Easter for those of you who observe it or like eggs and bunnies.

I’ll be talking about Fearlessness in Creativity somewhere in the vicinity of 3:30 and 4:30pm EAST coast time. Which is 12:30 – 1:30 West coast time. The event is sold out, BUT good news: it will be streamed LIVE right from the stage to your desktop or (ahem) iPad by clicking on this link: http://tedxcmu.com/watch.

I highly recommend you tune in to several other speakers, like Raghava KK for example, earlier in the day, starting at 10am EDT. A complete list of speakers and times can be found here.

Hope you’re able to check it out. Wish me luck. Have a happy weekend.

dr. gerald buchoff

Onie says:

So sorry you might miss the workshop!

here says:

There are definitely a number of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where an important thing shall be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I’m sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the impact of only a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

Chase Jarvis says:

@ marco. i will link to it very soon…

Marco says:

Sorry for bumping such an old post, but it’s been something like four months and the videos are still not online. What the effing crap?
Chase, do you have any news about this? q:

Unfortunatelly, I’ve missed the presentation. Is there any chance to see it offline?

Chase Jarvis says:

it should be live soon. i’ll update this post when that happens. thanks!

Wholesale says:

I’ve been to China travel, in my opinion chinese people are very freidly, and i especially like the city of beijingshenzhen, i have a friend from china, i ike her blog discount china, now she is in Jewish, just now, she send me a Jewish Directory website, i think the it is very useful.

Chase Jarvis says:

@ peter: yes. TED posts all the talks online. i'll probably post an update here but more likely on my facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/chasejarvis

thanks!

Peter Olson says:

Missed the talk! Any word on if the video is going to be online anytime soon?

Great talk Chase. I enjoyed the session.

tim says:

Great talk. It really is the ideas that matter.

Hi Chase, I just came back to HK from a music gig in Malaysia a few hours ago and was really pleased to have serendipitously caught the talk. Great stuff, now it's 4:30am and bedtime!
Can we watch "Son of Zorro" when I visit y'all in Seattle?
:-)
Michal

Howard Haby says:

I love Ted Talks!! Man, I can't wait to see you on there. Hopefully, I can tune in live!! Best of luck, Chase! This is so cool.

Anonymous says:

However, ahem, can't watch that on iPad/iPhone/iTouch because it's in flash… :'(

Marius says:

All the Best Chase I would have liked to have been there South Africa is far away sadly i can not be there

Lou Goodman says:

Totally enjoy reading your posts and appreciating your openness to share..but this a REALLY BIG DEAL! TED videos are always with me..some of the best stuff available online anywhere. You are in amazing company.

Good stuff Chase! I'm in Lancaster, PA, about 4 hours southeast of Pittsburgh. I'm quite upset to hear the show is sold out. However, I'm sure you have no complaints. Best of luck to you and just do your thing man. I'm sure it will be great. Happy Easter to you as well. Be easy man.

Lara says:

I'm a CMU alum and so sad I will miss this!

I had a ticket, checked out rooms, airfare, and everything was set.
Then I blew an algebra placement test, so I had to cancel to get ready.
I was looking forward to seeing this event!
Fortunately, I'm not dead yet, so there may be another thing like it soon.
Cheers, and hava Ball!

David says:

Will this be recorded for those of us in GMT +10 time zones? Or do I have to get up at 5:30am…?

Mer Phillips says:

this is awesome!!!!! i was just watching a ted talk by James Nachtwey and war photos. it was great, and very moving. i strongly encourage you to check it out.

can't wait to see your ted talk!

J.W. Ramp says:

I'm a student at CMU and am really looking forward to attending – do you have any plans for your off-time, or are you just in and out?

pikochan says:

Cool, can't wait to hear your talk :)
TED Talks are really inspiring

jason says:

TED talks are always inspirational, great to see you on the speaker list.

Hope this makes it to the Director channel on YouTube too.

Hind Mezaina says:

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing it online.

Jason says:

This is the best news ever. Hands down, BEST.