LIVE Broadcast: Special Announcement + Q&A

What: special LIVE announcement + Q&A; followup

Where: at the url www.chasejarvis.com/LIVE

When: Wednesday April 7th at 10:40am USA west coast PDT.
(1:40pm USA east coast USA EDT)
GMT -8 on the international clock.

Hi Friends. If you’ve been tuned in here, then you know we’ve been doing a good bit of LIVE broadcasting lately. It’s been really fun. And there’s more of it to come WEDNESDAY. I’ve got an exciting announcement I’d like to share with you on our LIVE channel, and that announcement will be followed by a worldwide, live Q&A; via Twitter.

If you can be available please tune in tomorrow (maybe today depending on where in the world you live!) at the above time!

Hope to see you there.

easy, restrained and stylish

I located some data related to construction companies online that you might find an interest about.

Oh wow,

This is so great!

It's just too bad that I came in this site too late….

Nate says:

Ten thumbs up for recording this for those of us who are working. :)

Chad Conington says:

Chase is going to announce that he has been testing the New Nikon M1 Medium Format camera…possibly…that or he is going to run for the Senate?!?!?

Chad Conington says:

Interesting, I'll be tuned in for sure. Wonder what it will be??

Mike says:

I believe that PDT is only 7 hours difference with GMT (GMT does not change over summer as it's a standard).
PDT ís 8 hours behind BST (Britisch Summer Time), the time zone currently used in Greenwich during the summer months. That last just to add to the confusion ;-)

I'll be there "master"

Got it. 1:30am Thursday in Hong Kong. At least I know I'm not working then :-)

What could it be? What could it be?!

Chase Jarvis says:

this will be pretty short, and a video will be available immediately after…

see you LIVE tomorrow!

Rick says:

Chase & Team.. This is awesome, thank you. Can't wait but not doing me an favours catching up with my 365 project :). Lookinf forward to the session. Rick

Oh Going to miss , I am teaching All day.. :(

Chase,Thanks you so much for sharing your knowledge with everybody!

Venura

snoop says:

Could you record and share it using bittorent?

This way you won't get hit with a huge bandwidth bill and the content sharing will sustain itself.

Pretty please?

I forgot how to do a lot of the useful stuff on the last broadcast =/

Ken Mott says:

Too bad i can't view from work :) Need to wait for it to hit twitter.