LIVE Broadcast: Special Announcement + Q&A

What: special LIVE announcement + Q&A; followup

Where: at the url www.chasejarvis.com/LIVE

When: Wednesday April 7th at 10:40am USA west coast PDT.
(1:40pm USA east coast USA EDT)
GMT -8 on the international clock.

Hi Friends. If you’ve been tuned in here, then you know we’ve been doing a good bit of LIVE broadcasting lately. It’s been really fun. And there’s more of it to come WEDNESDAY. I’ve got an exciting announcement I’d like to share with you on our LIVE channel, and that announcement will be followed by a worldwide, live Q&A; via Twitter.

If you can be available please tune in tomorrow (maybe today depending on where in the world you live!) at the above time!

Hope to see you there.

15 Responses to LIVE Broadcast: Special Announcement + Q&A

1. Ken Mott April 6, 2010 at 2:57 pm #

Too bad i can't view from work :) Need to wait for it to hit twitter.

2. snoop April 6, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

Could you record and share it using bittorent?

This way you won't get hit with a huge bandwidth bill and the content sharing will sustain itself.

Pretty please?

I forgot how to do a lot of the useful stuff on the last broadcast =/

3. Venura Herath April 6, 2010 at 3:47 pm #

Oh Going to miss , I am teaching All day.. :(

Chase,Thanks you so much for sharing your knowledge with everybody!

Venura

4. Rick April 6, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

Chase & Team.. This is awesome, thank you. Can't wait but not doing me an favours catching up with my 365 project :) . Lookinf forward to the session. Rick

5. Chase Jarvis April 6, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

this will be pretty short, and a video will be available immediately after…

see you LIVE tomorrow!

6. David Peacock April 6, 2010 at 6:03 pm #

What could it be? What could it be?!

7. michalgarcia.com April 6, 2010 at 9:10 pm #

Got it. 1:30am Thursday in Hong Kong. At least I know I'm not working then :-)

8. Marcos Valdés April 6, 2010 at 10:03 pm #

I'll be there "master"

9. Mike April 7, 2010 at 2:55 am #

I believe that PDT is only 7 hours difference with GMT (GMT does not change over summer as it's a standard).
    PDT ís 8 hours behind BST (Britisch Summer Time), the time zone currently used in Greenwich during the summer months. That last just to add to the confusion ;-)

10. Andrew Woodhouse April 7, 2010 at 6:36 am #

Interesting, I'll be tuned in for sure. Wonder what it will be??

11. Chad Conington April 7, 2010 at 8:58 am #

Chase is going to announce that he has been testing the New Nikon M1 Medium Format camera…possibly…that or he is going to run for the Senate?!?!?

12. Chad Conington April 7, 2010 at 9:01 am #

13. Nate April 7, 2010 at 9:52 am #

Ten thumbs up for recording this for those of us who are working. :)

14. Photography Course April 8, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

Oh wow,

This is so great!

It's just too bad that I came in this site too late….

15. Olinda Poggio December 22, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

I located some data related to construction companies online that you might find an interest about.