How To Get Your Work In The Guggenheim

Controversial? Perhaps. But I love it. From the New York Times:

The project, called YouTube Play and conceived as a biennial event, is intended to discover innovative work from unexpected sources. It is open even to entrants who don’t consider themselves artists, and actively encourages the participation of people with little or no experience in video. “People who may not have access to the art world will have a chance to have their work recognized,” said Nancy Spector, deputy director and chief curator of the Guggenheim Foundation. “We’re looking for things we haven’t seen before.”

Submissions close July 31, 2010.

[nyt article here.]

make money says:

as soon as I noticed this world-wide-web internet site I went on reddit to share a few of the really like with them.

lock smith says:

We keep your page. Watch it offline once again soon. Very fascinating article.

andrew says:

I’m getting a new computer but don’t want to lose my Firefox bookmarks. Is there an easy way to save a record of all the URLs in my Bookmarks and then quickly upload them to Firefox on my new computer?.

furniture says:

On this extremely topic, I try update my blogs almost like I’m speaking to somebody or talking to that reader directly as I consider it helps engage individuals a good deal more than writing content formally particularly when my own blog is based around the goings ons, day-to-day thoughts and research about this somewhat controversial concern. I discovered that I nonetheless require to use much more with the approaches you’ve mentioned in this posting.

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!|

harga ponsel says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

Suzette says:

Heyy There. I discovered youur blog usiing msn. Thiss iis a rally
weell wriitten article. I’ll bbe surre tto bookmrk it and coome
back too redad more of youur useful information. Thanks ffor the post.

I’ll certaiinly comeback.

Kathryn says:

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site
on a regular basis, if so after that you will absolutely take good know-how.

Top post Genachowski’s less than artful weaving of net neutrality and consumer privacy | Law and Politics of Broadband you’ve surely influenced all of us FYI have you read Middle East amazing headlines! Enjoy your day ! Flash Website Style

Man this is so informative, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip riley just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. God knows I’ve tried! I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

adult says:

Chaga mushroom coffee been lately brought to plenty of everything about basically because of the Ukrainian post author Alexandr Solzhenitsyn by it’s new ‘Cancer Ward’ in which traditional qualities is normally cured of a tumors on the support consume. Siberian Chaga

By the eighth century, jewelled weaponry was widespread forr men, whereas othsr jewellery (aside
from signet rings) seemed to turn into tthe area of ladies.
When Napoldon Bonaparte was crowned as Emperor of the French in 1804,
he revived the model and grandeur of jewllery and style inn
France.

Great read!, I love reading about nutrition. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

*There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you produced certain nice points in capabilities also.

Thao Manista says:

I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great content.

see here says:

Find out which gem stones ahead of a jewelry purchase.There can be three exclusive sorts of ,cheap tiffany and co jewellery,stones: imitation, unnatural and also representation. tiffany jewellery are particular gemstones, however , phony is simply clear plastic hued to look similar to the genuine thing. Organic gems are normally found undercover and synthetic jewelry are actually grown at a clinical.Have a really close look along at the element appeals to you, next said together with some other items you are looking for. Watch out for tactics the fact that a few manufacturers use to develop a engagement seem better.

Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a great article

Surprisingly challenging many many thanks, I do believe your trusty subscribers could perhaps want even more stories such as this keep up the terrific do the job.

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any manner you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

I do consider all the concepts you have presented for your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

was very good – thsnk you

hatzad says:

Oh, loved it!

the vidio is very nice,

Sohbet says:

start working on my video

I am working on my own video as we speak..

Great to see they are aware of this mediums and are willing to recognize it in an incredibly public way. Think this gives some credibility to social media?

Chase says:

social media is almost already a term of the past IMHO. sort of funny, but regular “media” sounds outdated almost…

Don says:

Thanks for the post. A friend of mine has a project that is perfect for this.

Thank you again.

ok i need to start working on my video

Scott MacKenzie says:

Very exciting stuff! I just shared it with my New Media Artists Network pals, who finished their 48-Hour Film Festival work this past weekend. Why not, eh?

Thanks, Chase and Gang!

Bogdan Radu says:

This is great but there are times where even the Guggenheim fails in supporting the true artists :

An interesting concept, however, I have reservations with the choice of partner. YouTube’s terms and conditions means that any content submitted to them becomes theirs. If YouTube use anyone’s creative content submitted to them for ANYTHING, the contributor/artist is not even entitled to a credit, let alone royalties or a slice of profit made by YouTube if it sells your content to any paying organization. Beware.

Very interesting partnership – glad they are recognizing the medium and the sheer creative talent that surfaces daily on YouTube.

i wish :P

i adore the guggenheim the architecture is awe-inspiring, wish i could return for a few pics!