Chase Jarvis LIVE from NYC with Special Guests [Thursday 10/28]

Screen shot 2010-10-27 at 4.12.47 PM Oct 27, 2010Friends: Just a reminder that we’re broadcasting chasejarvisLIVE here in NYC Thursday 10/28 (that’s either tomorrow or TODAY depending on where you are in the world…!). We’re coming LIVE at you from the main stage at the PDN Photo Plus Expo. I’ll be delivering the keynote address….and more importantly, I’ll be bringing some amazing guests (see below) with me for a live panel (complete with Q & A from a worldwide audience via my twitter @chasejarvis or hashtag #cjlive).

Guests include:

_Rob Haggart (APhotoEditor.com)
_Vincent Laforet (laforetvisuals.com)
_Jasmine Star (jasmine-star.com)
_Joey Lawrence (joeyl.com)
_Zack Arias is maybe confirmed (www.zarias.com)

The topic is The New Creativity and the Social Art of Photography. We’ll be chatting about the new, crazy world of creating and sharing and how it has redefined an entire era.

WHO: You, me, and the photo industry rock stars above….
WHAT: chasejarvisLIVE from Photo Plus
WHERE: www.chasejarvis.com/live (anyone with a connection can watch)
WHEN: 8:30am Pacific/11:30 am Eastern time

Hope to see you online or in person. Please share this info to anyone you think might be interested. And if you missed my little promo video for this talk and you care for a laugh, check it out here.

44 Responses to Chase Jarvis LIVE from NYC with Special Guests [Thursday 10/28]

1. Ahmed eid October 27, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

Wish I could be there chase!

• Ken Savage October 30, 2010 at 8:09 pm #

Anyone record this and can share it?

2. Cody October 27, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

I’ll be there. Pretty psyched!

3. Joshua Legault October 27, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

Please Please Please post this on youtube after.. i have to work, and will not be able to watch it!

THANK YOU CHASE! or whoever reads this.

• Iwan Wolkow October 27, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

Same here – got a meeting with a client that I can’t reschedule, please repost the video.

4. Carl October 27, 2010 at 8:01 pm #

Looks like quite the cast! Can’t wait to see.

5. Charles October 27, 2010 at 9:42 pm #

good stuff

6. Charles October 27, 2010 at 9:42 pm #

good stuff

7. John Rogers October 28, 2010 at 1:32 am #

That’s 4:30pm UK Time GMT
    Right

8. Andreas roksvaag October 28, 2010 at 1:37 am #

Please upload to YouTube! Im at work during the broadcast!
    Good luck Chase!

9. Pepijn October 28, 2010 at 1:59 am #

hmmm 5:30 in the morning, sorry Chase, missed it.

10. Emilie White October 28, 2010 at 4:35 am #

its sounds awesome! will definitely tune in!

11. Jon DeVaul October 28, 2010 at 6:16 am #

I would love to see this…a great line-up. I agree about YouTube.

12. Patrick October 28, 2010 at 6:29 am #

Something tells me my social media job is going to have to deal with a little bit of unproductivity from my department come 11:30! It’s cool – I’ll just tell them this benefits the job somehow…

This sounds too important to miss!

13. Sachin Khona October 28, 2010 at 8:06 am #

Wow Chase, you’re killin it..

All these guys in one spot.. I can;t wait to hear what they have to say..

Biggups to J*, JoeyL and Zack for sure..

Sachin

14. Michael Ericsson October 28, 2010 at 9:00 am #

I hope this gets posted later on youtube…. can’t watch at work due to bandwidth limitations in Canada’s north.

15. Jesus Hidalgo October 28, 2010 at 9:09 am #

That is super awesome, but unfortunately I couldn’t watch it live.
    Can you guys please post it on You tube later. Please!

16. Kim October 28, 2010 at 9:47 am #

Thanks for streaming this live. I enjoyed your presentation and whole-heartedly agree that backwards WORKS!

17. Brandon Elijah Scott October 28, 2010 at 10:54 am #

Please repost for those who have missed it, thanks

18. Elsa October 28, 2010 at 11:11 am #

Chase (and crew)! This was a fantabulous keynote symphony you co-orchestrated/created. THANK YOU.

“Inspiring” seems to be insufficient of a word at the moment. But indeed it was just that, and has sparked me to keep going in my ass backwards way. :)

Wonderful panel of guests, too.

PLEEEEEEEEZE consider uploading it somewhere on your site as a rebroadcast…

I want to share it with EVERYONE.

19. Kenna Klosterman October 28, 2010 at 11:46 am #

Chase – you’ve done it again! thank you for sharing your inspiring words and pushing all of us to let our inner artist shout out loud! I posted a little recap on my blog – http://bit.ly/cBu8Ha

Ditto on the above requests to post your keynote to youtube so that everyone who missed the live version can share & those of us that did watch live can rewatch. : )

Thanks Chase & team!

20. Alex Ö October 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm #

Hi! Guess you guys rocked! I dont know since I was not able to watch it.

This is just a straight “me too” comment to all the other “can you youtube it”-questions. ;-)

You are a great and true good guy Chase. Thank for REALLY contributing to the community, and not just make a thingey of “contributing” to the community.

/ Alex, Gothenburg, Sweden

21. Mark October 28, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

I hope Chase hears the people and posts on Youtube or other site. ;)

22. ajira October 28, 2010 at 3:32 pm #

Had to head to the airport just as you were starting so I am also hoping that you post this on YouTube!

23. Chris Sharps October 28, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

Look forward to catching this on your youtube channel… *hint hint*

24. Tony Obfenda October 28, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

PHILLY IN THE HOUSE!!
    Chase Jarvis Keynote was great! The CJ crew is as real in person as they are online! LOLOLOL
    Got a signed book by the man himself, thanks Chase!!

Totally inspired to take pictures!!

25. Marcus October 29, 2010 at 4:17 am #

Chase, thank you and your friends for your inspiring keynote!

It reminded me of Simon Sinek’s TED presentation about “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it” – http://bit.ly/aISdts your spirit will fit perfectly into his examples.

Most important thing is that you love what you do. People will honor that.

26. Dragos October 29, 2010 at 6:46 am #

Missed it… i’ve traveled a lot and i was mislead by the hours change… can u pls guys post this on youtube, would love to see it

27. Jim Cutler October 29, 2010 at 10:57 am #

Chase, please post the keynote. It was terrific and I’d like my daughter (who’s at FIT in Photography now) to see it. Great presentation.

28. Catherine Guidry October 29, 2010 at 11:04 am #

I am SO bummed that I missed the presentation. I would be SO thankful if you were to post the replay of it. Thanks so much for always pushing the limits. You are truly an inspiration.

29. Dan B October 29, 2010 at 10:20 pm #

Chase… I too would like to see the replay. I can’t watch when I’m at work, but would have loved being able to see it.

Thanks for all you do for the Photog community!

30. Joan October 29, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

I wish I could’ve seen this!! all time favorite photographers in a bunch….REPOST!!!

31. Pablo October 30, 2010 at 10:16 am #

Masses beg for repost.

32. EP October 30, 2010 at 11:27 am #

It’d be way awesome if a replay were posted. Much appreciated!
    Was at the expo. Had only one day, which isn’t enough time to checkout the keynotes. Wish the show floor didn’t close as early as 5. Another hour would’ve been golden.

33. Will Foster October 30, 2010 at 12:11 pm #

Bummer that I missed it! :-(
    Will this be available online anywhere to watch later?

34. Jim October 30, 2010 at 2:34 pm #

An era is a commonly used word for long period of time. When used in science, for example geology, eras denote clearly defined periods of time of arbitrary but well defined length, such as for example the Mesozoic era from 252 Ma–66 Ma, delimited by a start event and an end event. …
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Era

35. Eric November 1, 2010 at 8:45 am #

I watched most of it (in between doing my cubicle hell job) and I realized that the only thing holding me back is me. Both enlightening and depressing at the same time.

36. Bess Marine November 1, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

Please post the recording online! I took a job working at the Graphic Authority booth at Photo Plus just to get to NYC and see it in person, thinking I could get away for that chunk of time but our table was SWAMPED so I couldn’t get away from the booth.

I did manage to get to the peachpit booth while there were still a couple signed copies left. GORGEOUS book man!!!

37. mfunbnl June 25, 2011 at 1:01 am #

iK3E3A pvloznjojuxz

38. sole September 6, 2011 at 2:59 am #

Yet another great article! Definitely looking forward to more

39. Sutton, Claudia U. February 8, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article.

40. Regan February 14, 2012 at 10:46 pm #

Wow, incredible site format! How very long have you been blogging for? you made blogging glimpse easy. The in general look within your web site is magnificent, as well as the content!

41. Angry birds April 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm #

although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look…

42. Dustin Arehano November 18, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

Thank you for sharing some of the info.