Fraction Magazine: 100% of Print Sale Goes To Artist

Photo by Todd Walker via Fraction Magazine

Fraction Magazine today launched their annual Holiday Print Sale where, for between $30 and $100 bucks, you can purchase some pretty stunning original photographic art work. I got a DM from them this morning about the sale, went over and took a peek, and was positively struck by a lot of the work.

The hook? The hook is that there is no hook. 100% of the money goes direct to the artist. Just good clean livin there. The karma gods are smiling.

I was thinking that the gift of original artwork is a lovely gift and something you might consider giving over the holidays. Hope you find something you like. I love the shot in the thumbnail above by Todd Walker, and the couple others after the jump by Isa Leshko and Tom Richardson. Be sure to visit Fraction to see lots more and support artists over the holidays.

Love this photo….

Photo by Isa Leshko via Fraction Magazine

Photo by Isa Leshko via Fraction Magazine

And this is quite smart as well…

Photo by Tom Richardson via Fraction Magazine

[And, lastly, in case you’re wondering, Fraction Magazine is an online magazine/brainchild of award winning photo editor David Bram, and Fraction J is co edited by Pulitzer-Prize winning photo editor Stella Kramer and Editor/photographer Jason Houston, and photographer/curator David Bram. It was created to “establish a new venue for documentary photography and photojournalism”. Me thinks they’re doing a nice job.]

Very god site you have here but I was curious if you knew off any message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of group exactly where I could get reactions from other experienced folks that reveal the identical curiosity. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a whole lot!

Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

Ryan Levin says:

I love reading through and I believe this website got some genuinely utilitarian stuff on it! .

obstinatus says:

This actually answered my problem

sulum says:

Youre not the overall blog article writer

sex says:

Oh my goodness! a terrific write-up dude. Thanks a ton Nevertheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Can not sign up to it. Is there anyone obtaining identical rss difficulty? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Cecil Soolua says:

What a lovely weblog page. I will undoubtedly be back again. Please maintain writing!

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails using the same comment. Is there any way you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

here says:

The iPhone was missing a significant video camera and its particular the processor is lower versus the additional cell phones, however ?t had been successful! Why does you consider iPad’s going to reduce? . -= sebin’s continue website… Crank up your own apple ipad tablet with the Apps! =-.

Which card is greatest and easy to get if I’ve very low credit score? Any recommendation

Graham Wynne says:

What a great initiative – a rare good news story with no catch. The t-shirt is awesome too!

You raise a lot of questions in my head; you wrote an excellent post, but this post is also mind provoking, and I will have to think about it a bit more; I will return soon.

Zachary Riley says:

“either you rock or you suck” t-shirt shown is a Blackbird Studios [Nashville, TN] shirt and is super-cool. Some have the saying on the back, BB logo on front and small on the cuff of the [short] sleeve, and some don’t have the saying on the back. I’d love to get my hands on one of those, trying to get on from a friend of mine who has a connection.

Jon DeVaul says:

I love the first shot by Todd Walker, but the shirt “rocks”

I like “The Wave” from Isa Leshko!

Tim Skipper says:

Very cool. Will have to check them out.

david bram says:

First, I am seriously grateful for this post and the attention. Thank You.

But I need to correct some info (see above):

” And, lastly, in case you’re wondering, Fraction Magazine is an online magazine/brainchild of award winning photo editor David Bram.

Fraction J is co-edited by David Bram, Pulitzer-Prize winning photo editor Stella Kramer and Editor/photographer Jason Houston. It was created to “establish a new venue for documentary photography and photojournalism”. Me thinks they’re doing a nice job. ”

david bram

Blake Murphy says:

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing Chase.

Thom Gourley says:

Wow! That’s amazing, Chase! Thanks for posting this. I’ll definitely bookmark their site!

jetgreen1 says:

Looks like my man may have “Rocked” it one too many times!..Gotta leave some room to suck.

LOL! Love that dude’s shirt! “Either you rock or you suck!”

True photojournalism at its best! Thanks for sharing!

Either you rock or you suck!

That’s awesome! Personally I think I rock but I’m sure some would differ. Now that we actually have some snow, I’m starting to take my holiday/winter photos. Not a fan of the cold but love the snow.