Jeremy Cowart on Chase Jarvis LIVE – Tuesday!

jeremy creativeLIVEYou know Jeremy Cowart. He’s an amazing portrait, entertainment, and travel photographer from Nashville – and also the founder of the great Help-Portrait. Lucky for us, we’re dragging him up to Seattle for another smash-tastically sweet episode of chasejarvisLIVE tomorrow.

I’ll sit down with Jeremy for 90 minutes and talk shop. I’m banking that we’ll learn how, after shifting from graphic design just a few years ago, how he has enjoyed dramatic success shooting music, fashion, and celebrity portraits. And don’t forget we’ll be taking your questions live from my twitter handle @chasejarvis via hastag #cjLIVE.

WHO: You, me and Jeremy Cowart
WHEN: Tuesday November 30th. 11am Pacific, 2pm East Coast time USA.
WHERE: via http://www.chasejarvis.com/live

A reminder that Jeremy is in Seattle primarily for his Experimental Portrait Photography class over at creativeLIVE.com which happens on Thursday and Friday (December 2 and 3)…and creativeLIVE will be the worldwide broadcast headquarters for Help-Portrait the following day. We’ll talk about all this stuff during the show above, but remember it’s broadcast to you for FREE online starting on Thursday 12/2, and will definitely be worth your time. Register and more info HERE at creativeLIVE.

Some additional links:
Jeremy’s creativeLIVE workshop . Read about the free course.
Help-Portrait. What is it and how you should get involved.
Jeremy’s website. Worth a peek fer shure…

jeremy creativeLIVE

26 Responses to Jeremy Cowart on Chase Jarvis LIVE – Tuesday!

1. Mark Fore November 29, 2010 at 12:42 pm #

SOO Stoked!!! Two of my favorite photographers in one room!

2. Joe Burgmaier November 29, 2010 at 12:43 pm #

WOW! Two of my top five favorite photographers in a 90 min show. Sounds like a can’t miss!

3. Vejune M November 29, 2010 at 2:31 pm #

Damn you, time zones!
    I hope you’ll record and upload it somewhere afterwards..

4. Andrew Rutherford November 29, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

Super stoked that I don’t have to work that day, but I’ll have to work the second day of his course. Should I call in sick?

5. Frederik Overgaard November 30, 2010 at 2:47 am #

Could you maybe make an iCal event to download again. It is kind of hard to calculate the time when you live in Europe..

6. Colin November 30, 2010 at 10:04 am #

will this be recorded? I dont wana miss this!

7. claude etienne November 30, 2010 at 10:27 am #

This should be a great interview. I hope that Jeremy Cowart will talk a little bit about his upcoming instructional dvd, Lifefinder (great title btw). I saw the trailer and it looks like a must-have.

8. Olga Frayman November 30, 2010 at 12:45 pm #

Chase, I just want to tell you that you are amazing! Thank you for everything you do to help everyone around you. Thanks for CreativeLive!
    The interview with Jeremy was so inspiring. Cannot wait until his class!

9. Valt November 30, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

Hi!

First of all your work is amazing! I just want to ask, where can I find that video what was shown when you watched your ipads or what for comments during the show, and Jeremy was talking about his work? I can’t find it on YouTube, but it was interrupted during your live show, and I really want to watch that, it was so inspirational! Thanks

10. Jay December 1, 2010 at 4:15 am #

I hope this winds up on YouTube like the others. My office has lousy bandwidth and I just can’t see these events live.

11. Obi December 2, 2010 at 8:14 am #

really looking foward to this one …

12. Meredith Phillips December 3, 2010 at 8:38 pm #

I’m so glad I was finally able to “attend” one of these! I keep registering for the ones I think I can make, but end up having school or something. This one was great! I really enjoyed it.

13. Joseph W Nienstedt December 5, 2010 at 11:09 am #

Jeremy hit the mark with this one. As I watched it, it kept sparking ideas on how I would do the things he was doing differently as well as completely new ideas. I love these kind of workshops!

14. Glyn Dewis December 5, 2010 at 1:51 pm #

Without hesitation…Course Purchased!!!

Thanks for another ‘killer’ Workshop Guys,
    Best wishes to you all,

Glyn

15. Matt May December 5, 2010 at 3:12 pm #

Will this eventually be uploaded to YouTube? I missed half of it and wanted to see it. Thanks.

16. B. Moore December 6, 2010 at 9:38 pm #

We know your busy and so are we, so we are all hoping that you will post this video soon…. PLEASE!

17. Dade Freeman December 10, 2010 at 2:26 pm #

Good times Jeremy, thanks for the ideas and inspiration :)

18. gamefly March 1, 2012 at 8:37 pm #

I got what you intend, saved to my bookmarks , very nice internet site .

19. arcade video games rentals March 4, 2012 at 4:20 am #

I simply had to appreciate you once more. I am not sure what I would’ve undertaken in the absence of the actual secrets provided by you regarding such a subject. This has been a real horrifying setting in my view, nevertheless coming across a new skilled form you managed that made me to leap for joy. Now i’m happy for this information and even trust you are aware of a powerful job you have been putting in instructing the rest through the use of a blog. I am certain you haven’t come across all of us.

20. gamefly March 10, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

There are certainly loads of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a nice point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up where the most important factor can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each boys and girls really feel the affect of only a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

21. Annabelle Rinehimer December 22, 2012 at 11:34 pm #

Splendid article!

22. after effects templates for free February 9, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

There is clearly a whole lot to know about this. I believe you produced various great points in attributes also.

23. cut the rope cheats android February 15, 2014 at 5:46 am #

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks!

24. penis advantage exercises March 14, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

All of us appreciate your website and discover many of your own post’s to be what precisely I’m just looking for. Will you give guests internet writers to jot down content to work for you? I wouldn’t head making a write-up or perhaps elaborating over a few of the topics you’re writing on the subject of here. Once more, magnificent website!