Jeremy Cowart Portrait Photography Class on Creative Live

Many of you know the amazing portrait, entertainment, and travel photographer Jeremy Cowart. Well, good news is here: Jeremy is doing a creativeLIVE course on Experimental Portraiture in Photography. The two-day course is December 2nd and 3rd. If you’ve ever wanted to know more about portraits, how to shoot first-time models or what it’s like to photograph celebrities, this is not to be missed. And remember it’s worldwide and it’s free to watch LIVE. There will also be some additional free weekly video check ins leading up, so tune in. Check it out and register here now.

Also super cool is that creativeLIVE have teamed up with Jeremy to broadcast Help-Portrait to a live, worldwide audience on 4 December 2010–the day following Jeremy’s portrait course. And what is Help-Portrait? In case you missed it’s kickoff last year, it’s an annual, global movement of photographers using their time, gear and expertise to give back to those in need. creativeLIVE will be hosting a huge Help-Portrait event from their new studio in Seattle and acting as the worldwide hub for the event, checking in with other Help-Portrait events from cities and countries all over the world and watching things and photos unfold. More details as this continues to comes together.

A video from Jeremy, more on Help-Portrait, plus a is a call out to discover new models after the jump. Hit ‘continue reading’ below…

Indeed, creativeLIVE just launched a new website. While it looks similar to the last iteration on the front side, under the hood it’s completely rebuilt. When you buy from the site, you’ll get a dramatically better user experience, and most importantly…, you can shop the back catalog really easily, downloading classes from Vince Laforet on HdDSLR Cinema, Zack Arias on Studio Lighting, Jasmine Star on Wedding Photography, John Greengo on Photography Fundamentals, Vision Driven Photography from David DuChemin, even register for an upcoming class on Children’s Portrait Photography from Tamara Lackey. [also classes in fine art, design, programming, beyond...]. Please check out the new site, kick the tires, and enjoy.

And don’t forget about Jeremy looking for some undiscovered models… Know someone who should enter? Have them send in a vid.

18 Responses to Jeremy Cowart Portrait Photography Class on Creative Live

1. Ayesha November 9, 2010 at 7:43 am #

hahaah that was great! Can’t wait !

2. Daf November 9, 2010 at 8:07 am #

Sounds great – well the title does at least.
    Unfortunately I won’t have broadband at my new place until the week after – so will have to stay in the office to watch it (5pm – 1am!) Looks worth it.

3. dijhee November 9, 2010 at 8:23 am #

Illness + medicinal powers + boredom = the denouemont of Jeremy Cowart and his couch-scapades.

4. Lydd November 9, 2010 at 8:25 am #

Lol at Jeremy’s vid. He is hilarious. Love it!! I’m so gonna check his class out :)

5. Jeramy (with an A) November 9, 2010 at 8:54 am #

I don’t want to melt Jeremy’s camera with this hotness, so I will be staying behind the camera on this one. Hope that’s acceptable, Jeremy ;0)

6. Carlos Dueñas November 10, 2010 at 9:48 am #

December 4th, Shangó’s day :)

*Shangó. Yoruba; thunder god.

7. magamaga November 10, 2010 at 10:55 am #

Hi, i guess thats time in the USA, but what will be the broadcasting time on spain??? thanks!!!

8. Jesus Hidalgo November 10, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

Can’t never have enough of this Creative Live!!
    I deeply, honestly, sincerely, with all my heart, straight up, and dearly thank you Chase and the CreativeLive gang for all of these live, free classes, it’s just way too awesome.
    Can’t never have enough knowledge, and that is a weapon that nobody can’t take away from you!

9. John C November 10, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

Subscribed! Now I need to find a free network at work that allows me to watch these!

10. Michael Montalto November 11, 2010 at 6:07 am #

I feel as if I just stumbled onto a treasure trove!!! CreativeLIVE….what a concept!!!

11. Kurt November 11, 2010 at 8:58 pm #

lol I like your song

12. Adam Coss November 12, 2010 at 2:23 pm #

I admire Jeremy’s work! he’s great

13. Adrian November 14, 2010 at 7:29 pm #

Looking forward to catch the show live all the way from Malaysia.

14. Kirk November 15, 2010 at 8:27 pm #

I hope there will be re-run for the class right? consider the timezone, i will try to catch as much as i can!
    and lol@ #TAKETHATLAFORET (it’s gonna be a new hash tag?)

15. linda November 20, 2010 at 10:18 pm #

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an email address I can submit my video to. Thanks!

16. Belen April 23, 2013 at 8:04 am #

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would
    love to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would value your work.

If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

17. google api console September 13, 2014 at 3:25 pm #

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies after that
    he must be go to see this site and be up to date all the time.

1. Seattle-Bound To Visit CreateLIVE | Alan Matthews Photography Blog - November 29, 2010

[...] and better.  He is going to be demonstrating live photoshoots called Creative Portraiture (Info here) on Thursday and Friday (Dec 2,3) via CreateLIVE (http://www.creativelive.com) and I’m going [...]