Who Stole My Hair? [Happy April Fools’ Day]

Happy April Fools’ Day. Here in the ol’ USA, today is an unofficial holiday where gags, jokes and general tomfoolery are played on/between/amongst friends. In true fashion, there is plenty of said tomfoolery happening around our place.

In a totally bizarre turn of events true fashion, it seems that some members of my crew have shown up to work today styled-up to look like one another. Here are a handful of mugshots. If you’ve got a spare minute, humor us by correctly identifying the staff member in each image and whose other staff members’ hair they’ve borrowed (head/face?) for the day. Perhaps I’ll send a signed Seattle 100 or TBCITOTWY book to a few people who nail it.

Good luck. Happy Friday. Play a prank on somebody for me today if you can.

‘Snow White And The 7 Dwarves’ this ain’t.

Effectivement, l’interface n’est pas des plus modernes, et il faut parfois pas mal fouiller pour trouver
ou découvrir des fonctionnalités.

Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and
personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they
will be benefited from this site.

Susannah says:

Careful prep work prep work and clean look to the tune of `28 lakh to the National Association of Roofing consumers Contractors Dallas would deliver specialized complete service plumbing and drain service repair work.

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you are
simply too fantastic. I really like what you’ve received here, really like what you’re
saying and the way wherein you assert it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it sensible.
I cant wait to read much more from you. That is
really a tremendous web site.

wholesale Clippers 2014 jerseys for sale from china

I feel that is among the such a lot vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. However wanna statement on some normal things,
The web site taste is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D.
Just right job, cheers

Paige says:

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since I
saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
rich and continue to guide others.

Percy says:

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.

I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and taoe a look at again right here regularly.
I’m slightly certain I will bbe told many new stuff right right here!
Good luck for the next!

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the
reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations actually nice
funny data too.

Mae says:

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to
say fantastic blog!

In order to save your information while deleting
cookies, the best way is to use theft monitoring services.

For example, changes in the gastrointestinal or
cardiovascular system can turn deadly. Nothing is nicer for neighbors or the Postman than
a platter or tin of home made cookies.

Another feature that Rockstar included is allowing players to upright
their vehicles that they’ve overturned. Most importantly, don’t flip
off one of the in-game police officers unless you’re ready too escape arrest, because it’s not going to go over well.

One of the shopping sites even provided a release date of
June 13. Grand Theft Auto could go where no video game has gone before.
Grand Theft Auto V is the latestt and by sales, the greatest, vudeo game trip into a world of thugs, cops, hustlers, scammers and many more too weeird to name.

90.3 calgary says:

I pay a quick visit everyday a few web sites and blogs to read posts,
except this website offers feature based writing.

tips hamil says:

you’re in reality a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.
It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
you’ve performed a wonderful process on this subject!

It is the best time to make some plans for the
long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may just I wish to recommend you some fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more things approximately it!

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great
written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

Scott MacKenzie says:

Trying to be a sleuth here…But I have to go with
head/face:
Staff-1: dartanyon/jason
Staff-2: erik/scott
Staff-3: kate/gerrard
Staff-4: scott/kate
Staff-5: scott/erik
Staff-6: norton/dartanyon

And Thanks Much!

Top Row:
Erik with Dartanyan’s hair
Scott with Chase’s hair
Chase with Kate’s hair and Dartanyan’s beard

Bottom Row:
Kate with Scott’s hair
Scott’s face, Scott’s hair, Scott’s eyebrows, Chase’s eyes, Kate’s nose, Scott’s lips,
Dartanyan with Erik’s hair and Scott’s beard

Levi says:

Top Left- Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair and side burns.
Top Middle- Scott w/ Norton’s hair.
Top Right-Jerard w/ Kate’s hair and dartanyon’s beard
Bottom Left- Kate with Scott’s hair.
Bottom Middle- Norton with Scott’s hair, and chin.
Bottom Right- Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair.

Does anyone have Jerard’s hair?

This is way too hard. And there are far too few photos of these people online. :)

How’s about a Seattle 100 for a good guess? :)

How about my style?

fas says:

Played a prank on friends but they wont believe anything coz of the date.

Staff 1 = Erik with Dartanyon’s hair
Staff 2 = Scott with Norton’s hair
Staff 3 = Jerard with Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard
Staff 4 = Kate with Scott’s hair
Staff 5 = Norton with Scott’s hair
Staff 6 = Dartanyon with Chase’s hair

Chad Conington says:

Hi Chase!

Ok so here are my guesses:

Picture One (top left) Erik with Dartanyon hair

Picture two (top middle) scott with norton hair

Picture 3 (top right) Jerard with Kate Hair and Dartanyon beard

Staff #3 – Jerard w/ Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard
Staff #4 – Kate w/ Scott’s hair
Staff #5 – Norton w/ Scott’s hair
Staff #6 – Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair

Daine White says:

One more thing, Scott also has Norton’s ears

I know the bottom left is kate
The bottom right is Dartanyon
The top middle, I think, is Scott…(these photos are so altered)
WOW, this is hard…I just came to wish you guys a happy April 1st

G Allard says:

1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair & burns, Girard’s chin?
2 Scott w/ Norton’s hair & Erik’s chin? Maybe Norton’s chin?
3 Girard w/ Dartanton’s beard & Kate’s hair
4 Kate w/ Scott’s hair
5 Norton w/ Scott’s hair
6 Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair

Looking close, Norton and Scott are sharing chins…? And where’s Scotty’s beard? Nobody ended up with it?

rich says:

time to give it a shot!

1 – Erik with Dartanyon’s Hair
2 – Scott with Chase’s Hair
3 – Chase with Kate’s Hair and Dartanyon’s facial hair
4 – Kate with Scott’s Hair
5 – Scott with Erik’s facial hair
6 – Dartanyon with Erik’s hair

Shelby White says:

My second choice seems more accurate:

#1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair
#2 Scott w/ Norton’s hair
#3 I don’t know who w/ Kate’s hair
#4 Kate w/ Scott’s hair
#5 Norton w/ Scott’s hair
#6 Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair

Shelby White says:

#1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair
#2 Scott w/ Chase’s hair
#3 I don’t know who w/ Kate’s hair
#4 Kate w/ Scott’s hair
$5 Norton w/ Scott’s hair
#6 Dartanyon w/ Norton’s hair

W says:

Wow! Can you add this feature to Best Camera?!

1. Erik with Dartanyon’s hair and mutton chops
2. Scott with Chase’s doo
3. Chase with Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard (yikes!)
4. Kate with Scott’s hair
5. Scott with his own hair and Erik’s eyebrows and bare lip?
6. Dartanyon with Eric’s hair and his own beard

Daniel Cormier says:

I do believe Dartanyon has your hair.

Alex says:

The Scotty – Norton mashup is really throwing me for a loop too. WTF?!

Erik Hecht says:

Ha! I look just like my dad when he was in High School.

Alex says:

Oh no way!!!!!!

Fookin brilliant guys. Can’t pick a fav but it might just be Jerard H Christ.

Oliver says:

Here are my guesses. :)

Staff #1 – Erik w/ Dartanyon’s Hair
Staff #2 – Scott w/ Chase’s Hair
Staff #3 – Chase w/ Kate’s Hair & Scott’s Beard
Staff #4 – Kate w/ Scott’s Hair
Staff #5 – Everyone – w/ a touch of everybody [I can’t really put my finger on this one]
Staff #6 – Dartanyon w/ Eric’s Hair

LOL. That was fun! Have a great Friday.

Jan says:

ok, because i already ran in one of these Jokes today I think I can’t blame myself anymore :D

Top right: Case with Kate’s hair

Top middle: Scott with Chase’s hair

Top left: Eric with Dartanyon’s hair

Bottom right: Dartanyon with Eric’s hair

Bottom middle: Scott’s hair! and also his face?

Bottom left: Kate with Scott’s hair

For beards it’s too late here in India :D

Gabe says:

Chase,

The problem is nobody in those photos has the 5 day scruff going on. How can we tell you apart?

I wont try and overthink this
Scott is easy, top, middle. but i think he has Chase’s hair.

Dartanyon, lower right, has Chase’s hair as well, havent seen pictures of him recently, but I believe thats his beard.

Kate (top right) just worries me. You didn’t tell us she went on a year long road trip hitchhiking across the country (her normal hair, with Dartanyons beard.

Eric (top left) has some Bob Roll style chops going on, maybe he has grown those since last saw. but he has, I believe, Scott’s hair.

Bottom left and middle I cant place. Its early and havent had my coffee yet.

Thats all I got. Cool idea

Jomar says:

Your hair is the one with the face of Dartanyon – I think. Cheers!

Jose says:

jajajaja Truly a laugh!!! Happy April Fool’s Day To all CJ Staff!!