Who Stole My Hair? [Happy April Fools' Day]

Happy April Fools’ Day. Here in the ol’ USA, today is an unofficial holiday where gags, jokes and general tomfoolery are played on/between/amongst friends. In true fashion, there is plenty of said tomfoolery happening around our place.

In a totally bizarre turn of events true fashion, it seems that some members of my crew have shown up to work today styled-up to look like one another. Here are a handful of mugshots. If you’ve got a spare minute, humor us by correctly identifying the staff member in each image and whose other staff members’ hair they’ve borrowed (head/face?) for the day. Perhaps I’ll send a signed Seattle 100 or TBCITOTWY book to a few people who nail it.

Good luck. Happy Friday. Play a prank on somebody for me today if you can.

42 Responses to Who Stole My Hair? [Happy April Fools' Day]

1. Jose April 1, 2011 at 9:31 am #

jajajaja Truly a laugh!!! Happy April Fool’s Day To all CJ Staff!!

2. Jomar April 1, 2011 at 9:43 am #

Your hair is the one with the face of Dartanyon – I think. Cheers!

3. Gabe April 1, 2011 at 9:55 am #

Chase,

The problem is nobody in those photos has the 5 day scruff going on. How can we tell you apart?

I wont try and overthink this
    Scott is easy, top, middle. but i think he has Chase’s hair.

Dartanyon, lower right, has Chase’s hair as well, havent seen pictures of him recently, but I believe thats his beard.

Kate (top right) just worries me. You didn’t tell us she went on a year long road trip hitchhiking across the country (her normal hair, with Dartanyons beard.

Eric (top left) has some Bob Roll style chops going on, maybe he has grown those since last saw. but he has, I believe, Scott’s hair.

Bottom left and middle I cant place. Its early and havent had my coffee yet.

Thats all I got. Cool idea

4. Jan April 1, 2011 at 10:25 am #

ok, because i already ran in one of these Jokes today I think I can’t blame myself anymore :D

Top right: Case with Kate’s hair

Top middle: Scott with Chase’s hair

Top left: Eric with Dartanyon’s hair

Bottom right: Dartanyon with Eric’s hair

Bottom middle: Scott’s hair! and also his face?

Bottom left: Kate with Scott’s hair

For beards it’s too late here in India :D

5. Oliver April 1, 2011 at 10:37 am #

Here are my guesses. :)

Staff #1 – Erik w/ Dartanyon’s Hair
    Staff #2 – Scott w/ Chase’s Hair
    Staff #3 – Chase w/ Kate’s Hair & Scott’s Beard
    Staff #4 – Kate w/ Scott’s Hair
    Staff #5 – Everyone – w/ a touch of everybody [I can't really put my finger on this one]
    Staff #6 – Dartanyon w/ Eric’s Hair

LOL. That was fun! Have a great Friday.

6. Alex April 1, 2011 at 10:52 am #

Oh no way!!!!!!

Fookin brilliant guys. Can’t pick a fav but it might just be Jerard H Christ.

7. Erik Hecht April 1, 2011 at 10:53 am #

Ha! I look just like my dad when he was in High School.

8. Alex April 1, 2011 at 10:54 am #

The Scotty – Norton mashup is really throwing me for a loop too. WTF?!

9. Daniel Cormier April 1, 2011 at 11:21 am #

I do believe Dartanyon has your hair.

10. W April 1, 2011 at 11:49 am #

Wow! Can you add this feature to Best Camera?!

1. Erik with Dartanyon’s hair and mutton chops
    2. Scott with Chase’s doo
    3. Chase with Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard (yikes!)
    4. Kate with Scott’s hair
    5. Scott with his own hair and Erik’s eyebrows and bare lip?
    6. Dartanyon with Eric’s hair and his own beard

11. Shelby White April 1, 2011 at 12:02 pm #

#1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair
    #2 Scott w/ Chase’s hair
    #3 I don’t know who w/ Kate’s hair
    #4 Kate w/ Scott’s hair
    $5 Norton w/ Scott’s hair
    #6 Dartanyon w/ Norton’s hair

12. Shelby White April 1, 2011 at 12:04 pm #

My second choice seems more accurate:

#1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair

2 – Scott with Chase’s Hair
    3 – Chase with Kate’s Hair and Dartanyon’s facial hair
    4 – Kate with Scott’s Hair
    5 – Scott with Erik’s facial hair
    6 – Dartanyon with Erik’s hair

14. G Allard April 1, 2011 at 12:57 pm #

1 Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair & burns, Girard’s chin?
    2 Scott w/ Norton’s hair & Erik’s chin? Maybe Norton’s chin?
    3 Girard w/ Dartanton’s beard & Kate’s hair
    4 Kate w/ Scott’s hair
    5 Norton w/ Scott’s hair
    6 Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair

Looking close, Norton and Scott are sharing chins…? And where’s Scotty’s beard? Nobody ended up with it?

15. diala chinedu April 1, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

I know the bottom left is kate
    The bottom right is Dartanyon
    The top middle, I think, is Scott…(these photos are so altered)
    WOW, this is hard…I just came to wish you guys a happy April 1st

Staff #3 – Jerard w/ Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard
    Staff #4 – Kate w/ Scott’s hair
    Staff #5 – Norton w/ Scott’s hair
    Staff #6 – Dartanyon w/ Chase’s hair

18. Chad Conington April 2, 2011 at 2:51 am #

Hi Chase!

Ok so here are my guesses:

Picture One (top left) Erik with Dartanyon hair

Picture two (top middle) scott with norton hair

Picture 3 (top right) Jerard with Kate Hair and Dartanyon beard

Picture 4 (bottom left) Kate with Scott hair

Picture 5 (bottom middle) Norton with Scott Hair

Picture 6 (bottom right) Dartanyon with Erik hair

All the best : )

19. Puneet Dembla April 2, 2011 at 7:56 am #

Staff 1 = Erik with Dartanyon’s hair
    Staff 2 = Scott with Norton’s hair
    Staff 3 = Jerard with Kate’s hair and Dartanyon’s beard
    Staff 4 = Kate with Scott’s hair
    Staff 5 = Norton with Scott’s hair
    Staff 6 = Dartanyon with Chase’s hair

20. fas April 3, 2011 at 3:58 am #

Played a prank on friends but they wont believe anything coz of the date.

21. John Pickering April 3, 2011 at 6:22 am #

How about my style?

22. Levi April 3, 2011 at 6:31 am #

Top Left- Erik w/ Dartanyon’s hair and side burns.
    Top Middle- Scott w/ Norton’s hair.
    Top Right-Jerard w/ Kate’s hair and dartanyon’s beard
    Bottom Left- Kate with Scott’s hair.
    Bottom Middle- Norton with Scott’s hair, and chin.
    Bottom Right- Dartanyon w/ Erik’s hair.

Does anyone have Jerard’s hair?

This is way too hard. And there are far too few photos of these people online. :)

How’s about a Seattle 100 for a good guess? :)

23. Brandt Steinhauser April 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm #

Top Row:
    Erik with Dartanyan’s hair
    Scott with Chase’s hair
    Chase with Kate’s hair and Dartanyan’s beard

Bottom Row:
    Kate with Scott’s hair
    Scott’s face, Scott’s hair, Scott’s eyebrows, Chase’s eyes, Kate’s nose, Scott’s lips,
    Dartanyan with Erik’s hair and Scott’s beard

24. Scott MacKenzie April 8, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

Trying to be a sleuth here…But I have to go with
    head/face:
    Staff-1: dartanyon/jason
    Staff-2: erik/scott
    Staff-3: kate/gerrard
    Staff-4: scott/kate
    Staff-5: scott/erik
    Staff-6: norton/dartanyon

And Thanks Much!

25. the surveys paid review May 2, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great
    written and include almost all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

26. SMTP2GO Review May 2, 2013 at 8:56 pm #

It is the best time to make some plans for the
    long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may just I wish to recommend you some fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn even more things approximately it!

27. tips hamil March 26, 2014 at 5:49 am #

you’re in reality a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible.
    It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
    you’ve performed a wonderful process on this subject!

28. 90.3 calgary April 6, 2014 at 12:13 am #

I pay a quick visit everyday a few web sites and blogs to read posts,
    except this website offers feature based writing.

29. gta 5 cheats ps3 god mode April 19, 2014 at 4:26 am #

Another feature that Rockstar included is allowing players to upright
    their vehicles that they’ve overturned. Most importantly, don’t flip
    off one of the in-game police officers unless you’re ready too escape arrest, because it’s not going to go over well.

One of the shopping sites even provided a release date of
    June 13. Grand Theft Auto could go where no video game has gone before.
    Grand Theft Auto V is the latestt and by sales, the greatest, vudeo game trip into a world of thugs, cops, hustlers, scammers and many more too weeird to name.

30. Line Cookie Run Cheats April 23, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

In order to save your information while deleting
    cookies, the best way is to use theft monitoring services.

For example, changes in the gastrointestinal or
    cardiovascular system can turn deadly. Nothing is nicer for neighbors or the Postman than
    a platter or tin of home made cookies.

31. Mae May 20, 2014 at 12:19 am #

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to
    say fantastic blog!

32. throne rush gems hack May 21, 2014 at 12:28 pm #

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the
    reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations actually nice
    funny data too.

33. unlock-iphone-instruction.blogspot.com May 24, 2014 at 6:22 pm #

I just like the valuable info you supply in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and taoe a look at again right here regularly.
    I’m slightly certain I will bbe told many new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the next!

34. Percy June 9, 2014 at 7:56 pm #

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.

I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

35. Paige June 11, 2014 at 12:47 pm #

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since I
    saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
    rich and continue to guide others.

36. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Serial June 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm #

I feel that is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However wanna statement on some normal things,
    The web site taste is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D.
    Just right job, cheers

37. wholesale cheap Steelers jerseys china June 19, 2014 at 5:45 am #

wholesale Clippers 2014 jerseys for sale from china

38. www.weihnachtsgruse.com August 13, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you are
    simply too fantastic. I really like what you’ve received here, really like what you’re
    saying and the way wherein you assert it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it sensible.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. That is
    really a tremendous web site.

39. Susannah August 22, 2014 at 11:04 pm #

Careful prep work prep work and clean look to the tune of `28 lakh to the National Association of Roofing consumers Contractors Dallas would deliver specialized complete service plumbing and drain service repair work.

1. Public Service Announcement: Team Jarvis Bike to Work Month | Chase Jarvis Blog - May 1, 2011

[...] got a laugh from our April Fools Day post where we all had switched out face parts. So in this spirit, I’ve whipped up a little [...]