See Who’s Hanging at #Dasein in NYC

Since we’re not tracking image by image whose work is hanging daily at the gallery in the Ace NYC (it’s on a near constant rotation of prints – hundreds per day), we’ll continue to publish vids like this and still images for you all to check out.

REMINDER: this gallery wall changes every day, sometimes 2x per day, with 100-200 new images going up in every update. Stay tuned for yours.

Still humbled beyond belief at the project we’re creating together. Keep the images coming (here). Feel free to @ me on Twitter when you upload, use hashtag #dasein. It keeps me energized and inspired to know that work is pouring in.

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

Jennifer says:

Can you scan the walls every time change images? So people can see if their photo was selected for the Ace Gallery!

fas says:

Very quick project, I wonder how you keep with the pace.

Yaay! My picture is up!! 7;52, 2nd row from the bottom, extreme right! My niece on the merry-go-round. Thank you :)
Wish I could see the entire wall in person.

Korey Moore says:

The whole project is awesome.. I’m always refreshing the tumblr site!! I see my photo at 3:26!!!

Nick Coleman says:

Can’t wait to stop by the Ace Hotel and check this out in person… such a cool project…

mike wood says:

didn’t see mine there, but that’s a huge amount of photos. I like it – and the curl in the prints too. Nice work Chase and crew :)

Kathleen says:

That curl is great & one of my favorite things about the way the photos are displayed.

Martyn Day says:

It’s like phto DJing.

wish we had some notification. The chance of me going to NY to look this month are zero. I will just assume that at least one of my photos was displayed!

Sam Ortiz says:

Yay!! One of my photos made it! It happens to be a favorite of mine and I am happy to see it shared with others. Great concept Chase. Can’t wait to stop by and check it out in person.

Donelle says:

The project is coming along beautifully. Wish I could make it out there to see the space. Bravo!

totally cool!…so awesome to see my photo hanging (the two little twin girls at the swimming pool with crazy goggles @ 7:41).

Thanks Chase for allowing us to contribute…

A. Shelton says:

Mine is the dorky clothes pins @ 2:50!! I shot it as part of my 365 project. This project is looking sweet! So wish I could see it in person!

Joe Miller says:

Ha! My son being rocked by a wave, lower left at 0:50…

That’s my photo being hung up at minute 6:08!!!

Abhi says:

I did see that flight attendants picture and initially thought it was yours!

Great! I see my photo!! Excellent project!

AJ says:

Initially I was pretty skeptical about this whole concept, but seeing what it really looks like is quite amazing. I love how this brings photographic appreciation to a new level, a modern level i guess where anything is considered to be art because it is.

Ha! Awesome, a pic i took of my little bruiser with his bloody nose is up. (@7:30 top-left). Great project! Thanks, Chase!

Cheers,

-B

Steven Valk says:

Sweet, but what are you going to do with all of these photos after this project is over?

I’m completely taken with this project. Simply wonderful!!!