See Who’s Hanging at #Dasein in NYC

Since we’re not tracking image by image whose work is hanging daily at the gallery in the Ace NYC (it’s on a near constant rotation of prints – hundreds per day), we’ll continue to publish vids like this and still images for you all to check out.

REMINDER: this gallery wall changes every day, sometimes 2x per day, with 100-200 new images going up in every update. Stay tuned for yours.

Still humbled beyond belief at the project we’re creating together. Keep the images coming (here). Feel free to @ me on Twitter when you upload, use hashtag #dasein. It keeps me energized and inspired to know that work is pouring in.

23 Responses to See Who’s Hanging at #Dasein in NYC

1. Steven Valk May 19, 2011 at 11:14 am #

Sweet, but what are you going to do with all of these photos after this project is over?

2. Brian Tellock May 19, 2011 at 11:14 am #

Ha! Awesome, a pic i took of my little bruiser with his bloody nose is up. (@7:30 top-left). Great project! Thanks, Chase!

Cheers,

-B

3. AJ May 19, 2011 at 11:17 am #

Initially I was pretty skeptical about this whole concept, but seeing what it really looks like is quite amazing. I love how this brings photographic appreciation to a new level, a modern level i guess where anything is considered to be art because it is.

4. Gustavo Marquez May 19, 2011 at 11:18 am #

Great! I see my photo!! Excellent project!

5. Abhi May 19, 2011 at 11:19 am #

I did see that flight attendants picture and initially thought it was yours!

6. Denzil Jennings May 19, 2011 at 11:20 am #

That’s my photo being hung up at minute 6:08!!!

7. Joe Miller May 19, 2011 at 11:29 am #

Ha! My son being rocked by a wave, lower left at 0:50…

8. A. Shelton May 19, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

Mine is the dorky clothes pins @ 2:50!! I shot it as part of my 365 project. This project is looking sweet! So wish I could see it in person!

9. Coco Bermudez May 19, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

totally cool!…so awesome to see my photo hanging (the two little twin girls at the swimming pool with crazy goggles @ 7:41).

Thanks Chase for allowing us to contribute…

10. Donelle May 19, 2011 at 12:14 pm #

The project is coming along beautifully. Wish I could make it out there to see the space. Bravo!

11. Sam Ortiz May 19, 2011 at 12:16 pm #

Yay!! One of my photos made it! It happens to be a favorite of mine and I am happy to see it shared with others. Great concept Chase. Can’t wait to stop by and check it out in person.

12. Martyn Day May 19, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

It’s like phto DJing.

wish we had some notification. The chance of me going to NY to look this month are zero. I will just assume that at least one of my photos was displayed!

13. mike wood May 19, 2011 at 12:43 pm #

didn’t see mine there, but that’s a huge amount of photos. I like it – and the curl in the prints too. Nice work Chase and crew :)

• Kathleen May 19, 2011 at 1:04 pm #

That curl is great & one of my favorite things about the way the photos are displayed.

14. Nick Coleman May 19, 2011 at 2:19 pm #

Can’t wait to stop by the Ace Hotel and check this out in person… such a cool project…

15. Korey Moore May 19, 2011 at 5:41 pm #

The whole project is awesome.. I’m always refreshing the tumblr site!! I see my photo at 3:26!!!

16. Priyanka Damwani May 20, 2011 at 4:26 am #

Yaay! My picture is up!! 7;52, 2nd row from the bottom, extreme right! My niece on the merry-go-round. Thank you :)
    Wish I could see the entire wall in person.

17. fas May 20, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

Very quick project, I wonder how you keep with the pace.

18. Jennifer May 20, 2011 at 7:11 pm #

Can you scan the walls every time change images? So people can see if their photo was selected for the Ace Gallery!

19. Sweeney, Danielle W. February 8, 2012 at 11:46 am #

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

1. Take a look at this cool little project by Photographer Chase Jarvis « lvcavephoto - May 19, 2011

[...] it on May 12th and is currently rotating images in and out of the space which you can view here: See Who’s Hanging. If you wish to participate, visit http://www.invitationtohang.com and submit an [...]

2. Dasein – An invitation to Hang | AirImage - May 21, 2011

[...] Dasein – An invitation to HangDer Fotograf und Regisseur Chase Jarvis hat für einen Monat ein Projekt ins Leben gerufen, welches sich “Dasein” nennt. [...]