The Passage of Time [60 Second Landscape Results]

Hey friends, Erik here with the results from the 60 Second Landscape challenge I issued a two weeks ago today. We were blown away by the volume and quality of your entries, and we’re excited to show you our 4 favorites. Chase’s personal fav is above, 3 other freshies after the jump. Hit ‘continue reading’

We’ll be following up with the creators of the above videos to hook ‘em up with some goodies, so Olivier, Keith, Gary, and SM, send us your info. Email, smoke signal, carrier pidgeon, whatever works. Thanks again to everybody who created stuff.

31 Responses to The Passage of Time [60 Second Landscape Results]

1. Thierry May 20, 2011 at 11:14 am #

…stop smoking Chase ;-)

2. Joel May 20, 2011 at 11:16 am #

I want to take the Astwood Cove video, loop it and play it all day on my computer since its currently rainy and ugly outside.

• Mark May 20, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Joel, you must be from Utah, the weather has been cold, snowy rainy and ugly for the past six months!

3. scott neumyer May 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

If you guys dig this kind of stuff, you’d probably dig my buddy Justin’s iPad app. It’s basically these very type of landscape videos (all from around different parts of the Jersey Shore) that play as screensavers on your iPad and provide weather info, etc as well. If anyone is interested, check it out at http://www.therealjerseyshore.com

If not, that’s ok too. Congrats to the winners. These are awesome!

4. Peggy May 20, 2011 at 7:24 pm #

I was in Cologne about 16 years ago and have fond memories of seeing the Cathedral with my Mom. I haven’t thought about that trip in a long time… The video brought back so many memories. Thanks sinmuch for a wonderful video!!

• Peggy May 20, 2011 at 7:25 pm #

I mean so much, not sinmuch… sorry.

5. Claude Lee May 21, 2011 at 2:31 am #

Damned! I wish I saw this challenge earlier, I would have loved participate! Will there be more challenges like this in the future?

6. Dan May 21, 2011 at 7:53 am #

Is Columbus Circle a landscape? It’s very cool though… they all are.

7. fas May 21, 2011 at 7:55 am #

Very nice videos there. Short and sweet and have so much depth of quality in it.

8. Frenchie May 21, 2011 at 3:18 pm #

Vive Clermont-Ferrand ^_^ that’s an amazing city in case you peeps stop by in France.

9. aunn May 22, 2011 at 7:57 am #

Man!! the video “Astwood Cove” makes me wanna take my day off and head up to any closest beach. I just realize how hard I miss the sun tan on a beach.

Thank.

10. Gary Munroe May 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

Hey Erik, Thanks for choosing my Sunset at the Lock video in the top 4! I’d have to agree the correct top video was chosen, very cool.

Q. Where should I direct my smoke signals?

Thanks.

11. KeithCaesar May 30, 2011 at 8:56 am #

I sent and email in the company’s info email address. Thanks.

12. GoodWednesday November 4, 2011 at 9:08 am #

Good Views On Vedio

13. Mikel Arehart September 21, 2014 at 9:27 am #

Good day!Others have voiced my confusion above, but it’s awesome sometimes to add to your melee. I have been signed up since the middle of January, but have three letters. They’re excellent letters! But similarly, I’d like to know if this is just the process from the dust settling or if this is to be expected?Thanks!

14. pepperfry coupons September 24, 2014 at 4:21 am #

Best coupon site is Coupondekho for all the coupons in India.

15. opinion survey October 4, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into sarting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set
    up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any tips
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

16. blog link October 5, 2014 at 7:31 pm #

Stay well hydrated . day-to-day to elevate waterless broken fingernail or toenails and also juicy couture outlet store online. Hydration is central to the factor throughout controlling dried out ,juicy couture tracksuit sale, as well as fingernail or toenails with develop into overly free of moisture. It performs especially important during winter while the oxygen can be quite freezing together with free of moisture. Start using a emollient which includes shea butter for your cuticles in addition to fingernails each day. You might require to use mitts when you finally use the butter on your hands well before sleeping likewise to keep them serviced healthier.

17. Millicent Fabro October 5, 2014 at 10:41 pm #

Excellent web site. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your sweat!

18. Carol Dillworth October 7, 2014 at 11:17 am #

hello!,I really like your writing very much! share we communicate more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to peer you.

19. Alda October 7, 2014 at 6:07 pm #

Thank you for some other informative blog. The place else may I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal method?
    I’ve a undertaking that I am just now running on, and I have been at
    the look out for such info.

20. Zelechowski@outlook.com October 10, 2014 at 6:03 am #

This site is actually simply excellent, the data is updated and also clear. I am going to absolutely see this website once again. I’m sorry if my English isn’t satisfactory, i’m a Spanish language speaker, sorry with regards to that. Keep up with the great:-RRB-.

21. Pilgrim October 10, 2014 at 8:29 pm #

Jewellery played a masjor function within thhe fate of
    the Americas when the Spanksh establishned an empire to grab South American gold.

22. Claudio Christmann October 11, 2014 at 7:23 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about health. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

23. Benjamin Bellucci October 12, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

I gotta favorite this website it seems invaluable handy

24. instagram likes October 16, 2014 at 1:46 am #

I’m glad to be a visitor of this sodding internet site ! , thankyou for this rare info! .

25. Nola October 17, 2014 at 4:31 am #

Hi, I want too subscribe for this blog to ovtain most recent updates, sso where can i doo it please assist.

26. Carmela October 20, 2014 at 2:52 am #

Magnificent beat ! I woild like to apprentice at thee sam time
    as you amend your weeb site, how coulld i subscribe for a blg website?
    The aaccount helpd me a appropriate deal. I wee tinjy bbit familkiar of
    this your brroadcast provided bright clear idea

27. Ruben Tazzara November 8, 2014 at 7:07 am #

Awesome!, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip riley just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. God knows I’ve tried! I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

1. blandscape.org » 110523 iPhone movie making - May 23, 2011

[...] http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2011/05/the-passage-of-time-60-second-landscape-results/ [...]

2. Eliss – trailer | Game Download Niche - December 2, 2011

[...] if(!document.referrer || document.referrer == '') { document.write(''); } else { document.write(''); } How do Artists Illustrate the Passage of TimeDachau Concentration Camp and the Passage of Time – The Nuclear Bunny Blogthe passage of timeGoogle Maps Turn By Turn Via Bluetooth – Computer DaleInnovative Glass Multitouch Mouse and Keyboard [Video]Your 60-Second Landscape Results [...]