The Passage of Time [60 Second Landscape Results]

Hey friends, Erik here with the results from the 60 Second Landscape challenge I issued a two weeks ago today. We were blown away by the volume and quality of your entries, and we’re excited to show you our 4 favorites. Chase’s personal fav is above, 3 other freshies after the jump. Hit ‘continue reading’

We’ll be following up with the creators of the above videos to hook ‘em up with some goodies, so Olivier, Keith, Gary, and SM, send us your info. Email, smoke signal, carrier pidgeon, whatever works. Thanks again to everybody who created stuff.

16 Responses to The Passage of Time [60 Second Landscape Results]

1. Thierry May 20, 2011 at 11:14 am #

…stop smoking Chase ;-)

2. Joel May 20, 2011 at 11:16 am #

I want to take the Astwood Cove video, loop it and play it all day on my computer since its currently rainy and ugly outside.

• Mark May 20, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Joel, you must be from Utah, the weather has been cold, snowy rainy and ugly for the past six months!

3. scott neumyer May 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

If you guys dig this kind of stuff, you’d probably dig my buddy Justin’s iPad app. It’s basically these very type of landscape videos (all from around different parts of the Jersey Shore) that play as screensavers on your iPad and provide weather info, etc as well. If anyone is interested, check it out at http://www.therealjerseyshore.com

If not, that’s ok too. Congrats to the winners. These are awesome!

4. Peggy May 20, 2011 at 7:24 pm #

I was in Cologne about 16 years ago and have fond memories of seeing the Cathedral with my Mom. I haven’t thought about that trip in a long time… The video brought back so many memories. Thanks sinmuch for a wonderful video!!

• Peggy May 20, 2011 at 7:25 pm #

I mean so much, not sinmuch… sorry.

5. Claude Lee May 21, 2011 at 2:31 am #

Damned! I wish I saw this challenge earlier, I would have loved participate! Will there be more challenges like this in the future?

6. Dan May 21, 2011 at 7:53 am #

Is Columbus Circle a landscape? It’s very cool though… they all are.

7. fas May 21, 2011 at 7:55 am #

Very nice videos there. Short and sweet and have so much depth of quality in it.

8. Frenchie May 21, 2011 at 3:18 pm #

Vive Clermont-Ferrand ^_^ that’s an amazing city in case you peeps stop by in France.

9. aunn May 22, 2011 at 7:57 am #

Man!! the video “Astwood Cove” makes me wanna take my day off and head up to any closest beach. I just realize how hard I miss the sun tan on a beach.

Thank.

10. Gary Munroe May 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

Hey Erik, Thanks for choosing my Sunset at the Lock video in the top 4! I’d have to agree the correct top video was chosen, very cool.

Q. Where should I direct my smoke signals?

Thanks.

11. KeithCaesar May 30, 2011 at 8:56 am #

I sent and email in the company’s info email address. Thanks.

12. GoodWednesday November 4, 2011 at 9:08 am #

Good Views On Vedio

1. blandscape.org » 110523 iPhone movie making - May 23, 2011

[...] http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2011/05/the-passage-of-time-60-second-landscape-results/ [...]

2. Eliss – trailer | Game Download Niche - December 2, 2011

[...] if(!document.referrer || document.referrer == '') { document.write(''); } else { document.write(''); } How do Artists Illustrate the Passage of TimeDachau Concentration Camp and the Passage of Time – The Nuclear Bunny Blogthe passage of timeGoogle Maps Turn By Turn Via Bluetooth – Computer DaleInnovative Glass Multitouch Mouse and Keyboard [Video]Your 60-Second Landscape Results [...]