Camera Geeks Unite :: Chase Jarvis TECH: Dasein Camera Arsenal [video]

I don’t talk about gear all that much, but this one goes out to you camera geeks and gearheads. So many of you have been asking about the array of cameras I’m shooting while living in NYC (and somewhat in line with yesterday’s post) we decided to whip up a quick Chase Jarvis TECH video to run you through them. Ten formats in all, from top of the line Nikons, to old Polaroids, even some vintage stuff from the 1950′s. Check it.

[And, as you might imagine, I'm burning through a bunch film while I'm experimenting with all these toys during Dasein: Invitation To Hang. As such I want to say huge thanks to B&H, Polaroid, Fuji, and the Impossible Project for backing me with film for this adventure. You can pickup any/all the tasty films I mention in the vid here from B&H, except for The Impossible Project stuff, which is best to get here...and, update, is made in the Netherlands, correction from what I said in the vid ;) ]

124 Responses to Camera Geeks Unite :: Chase Jarvis TECH: Dasein Camera Arsenal [video]

1. Elal | The Shades of Grey June 1, 2011 at 10:18 am #

Pretty and cool gears you have there Sir Chase! O.O

2. Venura Herath June 1, 2011 at 10:25 am #

Thats a pretty wide spectrum of Cameras! Seems like you are having ton of fun! :)

3. Will Foster June 1, 2011 at 10:33 am #

“Thats good times right there”

4. David Johnson June 1, 2011 at 10:36 am #

‘Tis a bit schizophrenic, but hey, if you have the toys … shoot em. I just hope you have the memory for which film goes in which camera

5. Chris Hughes June 1, 2011 at 10:39 am #

Ilford film rocks, there’s still a little bit of magic in that chemical process you can’t get with digital. Wish I got to shoot more of it. Are you optically printing or scanning and then printing?

6. randy June 1, 2011 at 10:44 am #

nice set of cameras. in particular i dig the polaroids and the hasselblad in particular.
    and of course the x100… every where i turn people are saying how great it is.

and i second your opinion on ilford.

7. Rene Hermanides June 1, 2011 at 10:46 am #

The Impossible Project factory is located at Enschede, The Netherlands. And nice to see you have much fun with the old Polaroids.

Rene

8. Abhi June 1, 2011 at 10:47 am #

How about displaying all this gear at the gallery too…sometime! ? (or) Do we ever get to see all this gear in person? (#hope)

Best,
    Abhi.

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:15 am #

if it’s on display in the gallery how can i be out shooting? ;)

9. Simon June 1, 2011 at 10:48 am #

I think you’ve got the Polaroid angle covered Chase!
    D3, ‘Blad and X-100 is all I would need out of that lot, personally.

10. Jan June 1, 2011 at 10:53 am #

On the location of the Impossible project: that’s in Enschede, The Netherlands, not quite Eastern Europe. Close, but no sigar! ;)

You can see a tour of the factory here: http://dfpro.nl/artikel/2333214/film-impossible-|-het-tweede-leven-van-instant-film (sorry, it’s in Dutch only)

• Karine Ardault June 1, 2011 at 10:21 pm #

yes, but the project is based in Austria… in any case the Impossible Project team is doing good work. I just wished they would change their mind and work on the peel-apart (other than large format) film.

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:16 am #

great link. thx for the reminder. i corrected the my video mistake in the text below the video.

• Jan June 3, 2011 at 6:36 am #

By the way the video has been updated with English subtitles!

11. Allen June 1, 2011 at 11:13 am #

More TECH!

12. hs June 1, 2011 at 11:16 am #

love your enthusiasm Chase, got to, you’re inspiring.

BUT::::

you’re burning through all kinds of disposables… polaroids, backing papers, chemicals down the drain at labs, all into the landfill and new york harbor.

that part’s not so cool.

on the other hand, if it’s not that it’s toxic metals etc in all the electronics it takes to make digital products.

chase, baby, are we doomed?

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:20 am #

hs. great point. I try to be as sensitive toward the environment as my profession allows. i’m not shooting kodachrome – supposedly the most toxic of the film processes. and fwiw, that’s a good thing about the polaroid gl10 printer that we’re using to print the dasein show – zero ink cartridges ever…uses thermal printing.

i stopped oil painting in part because it’s so toxic, so I’m open to your suggestions of how to be a photographer and not a sketch artist…

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:41 am #

The same can be said of all the computers, camera gear, and such, which ends up in dumps in China, where they go in a recycle it. Very toxic though.

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:42 am #

The answer is to keep a piece of gear until it is no longer working, then have it recycled. Or, use a film camera, develop the negatives, then scan them instead of printing. There will be waste no matter what you do.

13. Rafael June 1, 2011 at 11:20 am #

Really cool stuff you’re working with.

14. Nickon June 1, 2011 at 11:29 am #

Love it! And love that you rock Polaroid (one of my wife’s cameras), the D7000 (my camera) and Fuji x100 (my desired next camera)!

15. Mark June 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

Seeing this makes me want to dig through a pile of old boxes for my old Canon AV-1 and load some film … loading film is like riding a bike, right?

16. Paul June 1, 2011 at 12:32 pm #

TOTALLY AGREE WITH hs

”’love your enthusiasm Chase, got to, you’re inspiring.

BUT::::

that part’s not so cool.

chase, baby, are we doomed?”’

…. but I always feel like there is just so much more film can do that digital can’t (as far as getting more light in or great blur)

… if i had a choice, for carrying purposes: D3, OG Polaroid 600 (preferably SX-70) or the Image1200, and the Hass is the way to go!!

17. Karine Ardault June 1, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

I had my annual one week in New York in April with: my beloved D300 (with a 50mm f/1.4 and a 14-24mm 2.8- rented at adorama), a Rolleiflex 2.8F, a Polaroid 600SE and a Polaroid SX70. One camer

• Karine Ardault June 1, 2011 at 1:03 pm #

one camera at a time. lots of fun especially with the monster that is the Polaroid 600SE.

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:21 am #

i’m currently trying to shoot the 600SE as a street photography camera. damn near impossible, but i’m really digging putting effort into it…

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:45 am #

You go, girl. I’m right there with you! I have a Nikon D90 and an old Rolleiflex TLR 3.5 Which is 50 years old, like me! I also have various others.

18. Rachel Tatem June 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm #

Wow! That is amazing. I haven’t seen most of those cameras in years!

19. Osize June 1, 2011 at 2:03 pm #

Is that the new 50 1.8 you have on the d7000?

20. Puneet Dembla June 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

I feel it’s not comfortable for me to mix film and digital, I think you can youe a FX, DX and Hassy H4Ds and get pretty much everything.

21. pixelmixture June 1, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

i thought i would see a leica here … perhaps a M9

22. Cody Min June 1, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

How/where do you develop the film? Do you do it in a private darkroom?

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:22 am #

i send it out to a local lab here in nyc…

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:46 am #

Name of lab? Can film be sent in? Are they on the web?

23. david June 1, 2011 at 8:38 pm #

Goodonya Chase,
    You’re a prolific bean! Enjoy checking into your site to see what you’re up to. Am just weighing up the pros and cons on the Pentax 645D which I just took on assignment to Papua New Guinea.
    Gotta say, I think its the death knell for my love of film.
    Keep up the good work
    Regards
    David

24. Matthias Brandstetter June 1, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

Nice article, quite a lot of pola …

Well, the impossible project surely was foundet in Austria, Central Europe.
    Please note the difference between Central and Eastern Europe – it is like saying California in Mexico.

But thanks for mentioning!

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:23 am #

having lived in europe for years, i’m well aware. just literally couldn’t remember where the stuff was made/founded, etc.

• aga luczakowska June 2, 2011 at 7:28 am #

yes, i was surprised to hear that Austria is in Eastern Europe :)

25. Andy R. Garcia June 2, 2011 at 12:23 am #

This was super cool!:) Can we see the poloaroids?

26. Niko B. June 2, 2011 at 1:44 am #

I really like the Poloaroids, but why you use so many?
    And wait, no Leica camera? There is something missing in your sweet collection ;-)

27. Aputure June 2, 2011 at 1:53 am #

tons of polaroids. the hasselblad looks really nice. i’m wondering why you are not using a “true” point and shoot (small sensor compact digital camera), which is where most snapshots actually come from these days…

28. CWDaly June 2, 2011 at 3:46 am #

Hey you forgot to mention your iPhone, that makes 11 formats 

CWDaly

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 6:23 am #

indeed! thought of that right after we shot the vid ;)

29. fas June 2, 2011 at 5:31 am #

That is a serious show of equipment there. Worth thousands and thousands of dollars.

30. Daf June 2, 2011 at 7:13 am #

Thanks.
    All too often photography blogs tend to really put down techie/gear freaks these days – seems a growing trend. But the fact of the matter is talking about/seeing interesting gear brings me enjoyment so why the hell not :o )

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:49 am #

I agree, Daf! I love talking gear. I love to know why people from a fondness for each piece of gear. That’s one thing I loved about JPEG magazine (no longer printed). They had articles about why people used certain gear. We really become attached to certain cameras, and I LOVE reading those stories.

31. Will Austin June 2, 2011 at 10:00 am #

Love this Chase and love your enthusiasm!

32. Mike June 2, 2011 at 10:08 am #

Great feature, Chase! Loving all the film cameras that you’re using. Two quick questions:

1) I could’ve sworn that you had a Hasselblad H System kit in your arsenal. Any reason it’s not part of your array of cameras in NY?

2) With all the film you’re outputting, what scanner do you use to get them back into your digital workflow?

• Chase June 2, 2011 at 7:32 pm #

Oh yes, i have lots more cameras, this is just the stuff i’m using as I’m exploring the snapshot here in NYC during my artist in residency.

The H system is not really a snapshot camera or retro. on the other hand the 503 has some good history.

I have a nikon scanner, but due to volume issues, we might outsource i back in seattle later.

• Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:50 am #

I’d like to know your impression of the Leica M9. I see you’re using the Fuji X100, which is comparable to the Leica X1. Some prefer the files of the X1 while others love the Fuji. I’d like to know what you think.

33. France Freeman June 2, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

Awesome project Chase! I’m full of envy (10+ cameras, The Ace Hotel, and New York as your playground! ), but so enjoying it all vicariously anyway!
    All those cameras does seem a little schizophrenic at first glance, but I think given the theme of the project, it fits to use the multiple formats.
    Looking forward to the next installment. You updates always leave me pumped with inspiration. Cheers!

34. Laurian June 3, 2011 at 1:25 am #

Kodak portra eh… I think i stuck with my velvia too long, i should give the portra a try one of these.

Neat stuff, shouldn’t you be the one telling us if youre havin fun shootin that much gear or not :? )

35. Matthew Coughlin June 3, 2011 at 7:29 am #

you forgot a camera… your iPhone. So that makes 11. #BestCamera

36. Lainer June 3, 2011 at 7:39 am #

I loved this, Chase. Lots of Polaroid there. I used to have a Holgaroid. Currently my line-up includes a Nikon D90, a Sony NEX 5, an iPhone 4 (yes, it’s a cool camera), Rolleiflex TLR 3.5F, Nikon 8008 film camera, Olympus Stylus Epic, Leica D-Lux 4, 35mm Holga, 120 Holga, and a Fuji GA645 camera. I recently sold a Leica M8.2, a Leica M6, (wish I could have kept them but moving so, needed some moving expenses.) I’m happy to hear the Polaroid Project took off. I used to own the SX70 and various others.

You fooled me at the end with the Nikon S2. From far away that looks like a Leica case. And you fooled me at the end too. I should have known it was a Fuji X100, but I couldn’t see it close enough and thought it was a M9 or X1. By the way, why no Leica in the bunch? Love your choice of film. Perfect for shooting in NYC in available light. Do you develop it yourself? Where do you have it developed if you don’t? It’s getting harder to find reliable film developers, especially B&W films.

What do you think of the Fuji X100 by the way?

37. Ben June 3, 2011 at 10:02 am #

Chase,

Thanks for the wonderful blog. I have a quick question if you get a chance. What are your thoughts on the D7000 vertical grip? I am trying to justify that purchase now and weighing (pun intended) the benefits of the vertical grip and larger size in general versus the larger size and corresponding increase in weight. The benefit of that camera over the D3 series is its small size, which after adding the grip has that difference minimized. I don’t think the grip adds frames per second and battery life on the camera is already phenomenal, so it is just a grip size vs. weight issue for me.

38. Missy McLamb June 5, 2011 at 4:25 am #

D3 my workhorse as well. Rollei 2.8, formerly my grandmothers, will die with me loaded with Ilford 3200 (forever pulled). I use manual nikkor lenses on the D3. ESP the 50 f1.4. Focusing with said object is yummy. Also nice, learning about all this just to forget it.

39. kentchamness June 5, 2011 at 8:56 pm #

Chase- thanks for the gear video. Very cool to see you using a different range, rather than just hitting buttons on an editing program. I am always blown away by how open you are in your how to’s and whatnot. You are really helping to change the landscape of the photo industry in that you are open and honest, instead of being negative and private, trying to grab everyone’s crumbs.
    Keep it up, it is much needed.

40. afoi June 16, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

600SE FTW ! good stuff there !

41. Andy H June 20, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

Love this video I’m shooting a band at a recording studios this weekend with the usual work horse my Canon 7D and a (borrowed of my uncle :-) ) Leica R7 complete with 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 90mm primes loaded with Ilford 3200 Delta really looking forward to it!!

42. Paul Rogers June 22, 2011 at 9:21 pm #

Have you seen this camera? What do you think of it?

43. Chris Mast July 6, 2011 at 8:46 pm #

Chase,
    What size polaroid film goes in the Land Camera?

44. Jens July 17, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

Hi Chase

These guys from the impossible project use a factory in the Netherlands to produce the films and Vienna is in Austria, which is more Central Europe than East Europe ;-)

But Florian Kaps from the Impossible Project was into “LOMO” before, that you didn’t shoot?-) The original Lomo is also a great camera !

All the best… Great work!

Jens

45. Kancelaria prawna w warszawie November 23, 2011 at 9:30 am #

My wife and i got very satisfied Michael managed to finish up his investigation from the precious recommendations he acquired through the site. It is now and again perplexing to simply find yourself giving for free facts which people may have been making money from. So we fully grasp we need you to thank because of that. The specific illustrations you have made, the straightforward website navigation, the friendships you can make it easier to engender – it’s got everything terrific, and it’s assisting our son and our family do think this concept is interesting, and that is quite essential. Thanks for the whole lot!

46. David Rodwell January 17, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Good afternoon Chase….ya gotta love that Hassy!!

As a working Aerial Photographer in North Carolina…you are the bee knees in the helicopter. Your work is true art.

I looked at the geek gear video….I began shooting Aerial work with the venerable Pentax 6×7…looks like a 35 mm SLR on steroids…very heavy but what a sweety pie.

Thanks for sharing your art.

David Rodwell
    Aerial Photography Academy
    aerialphotographyacademy.com/blog

47. dollar general store February 9, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the
    whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

48. Ming Earls June 23, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

Is there an RSS feed when using the total content instead of just the teasers?

49. Discover More February 16, 2014 at 2:35 am #

I’ve recently started a site, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

50. Eleni Sports Picks April 20, 2014 at 11:39 am #

I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to create this kind of fantastic informative website.

51. click reference May 15, 2014 at 12:37 am #

Go Here

52. nikon cameras May 29, 2014 at 6:02 am #

Excellent weblog here! Also your blog section is quite impressive and greatly explained with video also, thanks for sharing such informative post

53. come eliminare la cellulite June 8, 2014 at 11:56 pm #

You have to be a part of a match for one of the highest quality sites on the net. I definitely can recommend this internet site!

54. portable air conditioners, June 9, 2014 at 12:00 am #

You should be considered a part of a match for starters of the highest quality sites on the net. I most certainly can recommend this site!

55. This Site July 31, 2014 at 3:33 am #

I have loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Would you mind e-mailing me the company name of your hosting company? My personal email is: my mail. I’ll even sign up through your own affiliate link if you would like. Thank you

56. Doug Breaker July 31, 2014 at 7:34 am #

Stephen: I’m interested in your Letters in the Mail subscription. I am a high faculty English teacher, and that i assumed this could be a very good way for getting my students to write responding for the letters. Having said that, We have to be certain that the topics from the letters will be appropriate for my students 9, 10, and 11th graders. Will you please comment on what the topics are going to be in general? Thank you.

57. Read Full Article August 4, 2014 at 7:52 pm #

I’ve loaded your website in 4 totally different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Would you mind emailing me the name of your website hosting company? My personal email is: my mail. I will even sign up through your affiliate link if you would like. Thank you

58. RMT777 fifa 15 coins August 13, 2014 at 4:02 am #

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

59. www.costaricavacations.com August 13, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this amazing site needs a great deal more attention. I

60. fifa 15 coins xbox one August 19, 2014 at 7:05 am #

Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this website wants much more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to learn rather more, thanks for that info.

61. Anonymous August 31, 2014 at 3:46 am #

Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I get actually
    loved account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll
    be subscribing to your feeds or even I success you
    get right of entry to constantly rapidly.

62. Dexter September 2, 2014 at 4:32 am #

NDS lovers and gamers can go one step further that can use them for browsing
    pictures and reading e-books on their Nintendo DS or Nintendo
    DS Lite. SNES ROMs can be downloaded by the person from the internet for enjoyable gaming experience.
    You won’t have to listen to music on a separate system
    thanks to homebrew.

63. high tech September 2, 2014 at 10:04 pm #

Hi, I’m Jerome. I stumbled upon tɦis article, today,
    thɑt I idea Charlees Frederick Worth communion. Relish.

64. Antione find more info September 4, 2014 at 9:11 am #

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.|

65. phytoceramides 350 mg usa September 5, 2014 at 8:16 am #

Thanks for making me to obtain new thoughts about computer systems. I also have belief that certain of the best ways to keep your mobile computer in best condition is to use a hard plastic-type case, or maybe shell, that will fit over the top of one’s computer. A majority of these protective gear will be model specific since they are made to fit perfectly on the natural covering. You can buy them directly from the seller, or from third party places if they are intended for your notebook computer, however only a few laptop may have a spend on the market. Once more, thanks for your recommendations.

66. Kettlebell Workout September 5, 2014 at 9:43 pm #

An exciting discussion is unquestionably worth comment. I believe that you have to produce more with this subject matter, it may not be considered a taboo subject but an average of people do not speak about these issues. To another! Cheers!!

67. Chen Likui September 22, 2014 at 10:31 am #

I don’t normally have a look at these kinds of sites (I’m a pretty shy person) – but even though I was a bit shocked as I was reading, I was certainly a bit excited as nicely. Thanks for giving me a big smile for the day

68. colonie de vacances September 23, 2014 at 6:03 am #

It is actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m glad which you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

69. restaurant equipment September 23, 2014 at 7:17 am #

Andrea, this is a GREAT round up. I think I want a mandolin slicer and we reminded me that my apple peeler/corer/slicer must be changed! Loved everything.

70. fifa 15 coins xbox September 24, 2014 at 1:30 am #

Well written write-up, Glad I’m able to locate a internet site with some expertise plus a fantastic writing style. You maintain publishing and I will contiune to keep browsing.

71. bewell September 24, 2014 at 7:37 am #

I was just searching for this information for a while. Right after six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your internet site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative web websites in top with the list. Typically the top websites are full of garbage.

72. Comprehensive book translation September 25, 2014 at 2:13 am #

Soon after examine a number of of the weblog posts inside your site now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site checklist and can be checking again soon. Pls try my website as nicely and let me know what you feel.

73. browse around this website October 2, 2014 at 11:54 am #

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

74. halloween wishes 2014 October 6, 2014 at 3:48 am #

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

75. castor oil for hair October 6, 2014 at 2:07 pm #

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

76. Gertrudis Rousso October 16, 2014 at 7:26 pm #

I definitely enjoying every part of it and that i have you ever bookmarked to consider new stuff you post.

77. Tobie Weygandt October 16, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

The main advantage of Earth4Energy Manual is understandable plus the simplicity it may well offer is great. Anyone who has very fundamental skills could make use of this product to supply electricity from your home only using Wind turbines and Solar energy Panels. Earth4Energy offers fabulous ways to effectively build and hang up up their very own energy generating processes for below what $ After someone have setup their very own energy generating system only using this ebook, these are on their method to conserve anyplace between 70% to 100% for their each month Power Bills. If someone else has produced far more power compared to they might use, somebody are able to then simply sell the additional energy back in their nearest energy/power company. Make moolah from an electricity company, and send their situation into your market! Now, thats a good idea!

78. Almeda Kopsho October 16, 2014 at 7:35 pm #

Wonderful beat ! I must apprentice although you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for just a blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I’d been small bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent idea

79. Moon Delmoral October 16, 2014 at 7:38 pm #

A lot of the blogs online are virtually precisely the same however i think you’ve got a unique blog. Bravo !

80. Toney Chuck October 16, 2014 at 7:40 pm #

I’ve been looking the google for such info and that i desired to appreciate u for any post. Also, just off topic, can anyone help me get yourself a copy of this theme? – Thanks

81. Grant Bennice October 16, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

This is certainly fascinating How much time will you spend updating this web site everyday? I believe your second paragraph virtually says everything.

82. Sondra Andrews December 30, 2014 at 10:16 am #

Hi Dear, Thanks for this valuable information. Your comment is always full of information.

83. Tiffany January 7, 2015 at 9:07 pm #

Its such as youu read my mind! You appear to gradp so much approximatsly this, such as you wrote the guide inn itt or
    something. I believe that you just could
    do with some % to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of
    that, this is magnificent blog. Afanmtastic read.
    I will certainky be back.

84. War Thunder Cheats January 9, 2015 at 9:42 pm #

I think the admin of thbis site is truly working hard in favor of his web
    site, as here every material is quality based stuff.

85. Caleb January 10, 2015 at 3:00 pm #

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site by chance, and
    I aam surprised wwhy this twist of fate did not toook place
    earlier! I bookmarked it.

86. Cooper January 14, 2015 at 7:22 pm #

The process of registering iis also very simple,
    secure and fast. The trader has tto either speculate
    forr a vallue of the asset rising orr value of the asset falling.
    Therefore, investors of all levels are welcome–from
    beginners to experts.

87. small business loan January 24, 2015 at 6:18 pm #

Pay attention to trends on the Internet as things are constantly changing.
    As of this year there is more than 90 million people worldwide, on facebook.
    Despite the fact that I wasn’t generating inccome on line yet, I WAS nevertheless making income
    in your own home and what a blessing it had been.

88. กล้วยลดน้ำหนัก January 27, 2015 at 2:04 pm #

I do not even know how I stopped up here, however I assumed
    this post used to be good. I don’t realize who you’re but definitely you are
    going to a famous blogger in case you aren’t already.
    Cheers!

89. ลดน้ําหนัก 3 วัน February 1, 2015 at 10:47 pm #

I do not know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site.
    It appears as if some of the written text on your posts are running off
    the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?

This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had
    this happen previously. Thanks

90. มาร์คหน้า February 6, 2015 at 7:34 pm #

Hi everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this site,
    and post is genuinely fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such posts.

91. ปลวก ภาษาอังกฤษ February 7, 2015 at 5:06 am #

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who
    has been doing a little research on this.
    And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for
    him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this subject here on your website.

92. อบาโลนครีม February 14, 2015 at 6:25 am #

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading
    speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a great activity in this topic!

93. bullet juicer review February 14, 2015 at 6:42 am #

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your visit over a weekend and set
    up tents along the way. To take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember that if I
    let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I too will be brought back to pools of stillness.
    The number of expected wedding guests must also be kept in mind
    including the proportion between relatives and friends.

94. Alberto February 16, 2015 at 4:17 pm #

maybe my letters are planning to Steve C!

95. breville je98xl juice fountain plus February 20, 2015 at 1:14 am #

It operated two daily round trip excursions, except
    on Sundays, on the 65-mile run from the Weirs at 08:00 and
    13:00, calling at Bear Island, Center Harbor, Wolfeboro, and Alton Bay.
    There are many different ways to enjoy the wonder of a Disney holiday.
    There are a total of nine unique habitats where you
    may discover many different types of wildlife animals
    and over one hundred species of birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

96. read February 22, 2015 at 4:30 am #

If some one desires expert view regarding blogging and site-building after that i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this
    blog, Keep up the nice work.

97. black & decker juicer February 23, 2015 at 6:15 pm #

The types that are available are numerous and you can choose your pick from the ones that range from hand press models to
    ones that are electrically operated. Outside cleaners have to do a good job,
    or they don’t get invited back. There are a total of nine unique habitats where you may discover many
    different types of wildlife animals and over one hundred species of
    birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

98. black and decker juicer February 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm #

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant
    and holds its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean. Apart from sunbathing
    on the glorious sandy beach, this little village offers
    the tourist much more. If you own a centrifugal juicer and
    are annoyed by the foaming and the clogging switch to a masticating
    juicer.

99. used juicer February 24, 2015 at 4:03 pm #

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your
    visit over a weekend and set up tents along the way. To take hold of this gentle
    wisdom and to remember that if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and
    flow that I too will be brought back to pools of stillness.
    If you own a centrifugal juicer and are annoyed by the foaming and the clogging switch to a masticating
    juicer.

100. cuisinart cje 1000 February 25, 2015 at 10:44 am #

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving around checking out the area
    where I live. Compared to most other masticating juicers on the market today,
    this machine has superb looks. The number of expected wedding guests must also be kept in mind including the proportion between relatives and
    friends.

101. electric juicer February 26, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog out for a little walk,
    and I met a very nice man who was driving around checking out the area where I
    live. The temple shines with infinite reflections from hundreds of crystallized glass pieces.
    There are a total of nine unique habitats where you may discover many different types of wildlife animals and over one hundred species of
    birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

102. proctor profit academy February 27, 2015 at 12:52 am #

Forecast or find out via thorough online research, which products exist with
    high enough demand PLUS low enough search engine placement rivalry.

So we mentioned earlier the prospect of using freebie
    offers for long term residual income. Little streams eventually become overflowing rivers and a what looks like modest income
    source when combined with other revenue sources can prove to become a
    decent online income.

1. How The Impossible Project (Polaroid-Style) Film is Made | Chase Jarvis Blog - July 13, 2011

[...] this stuff. Try em all, but def check out the black-bordered B&W UV+ stuff that I reference in this video. It’s cool shiz – there’s a quickly scanned frame of mine after the jump. Snagged [...]

2. Polaroid Lovers Unite: How The Impossible Project Film is Made | Leviroy's Blog - September 10, 2011

[...] this stuff. Try em all, but def check out the black-bordered B&W UV+ stuff that I reference in this video. It’s cool shiz – there’s a quickly scanned frame of mine after the [...]