Live Photoshoot and Q&A with Sir Mix-A-Lot on chasejarvis LIVE [Wed July 6]

———————-
If you’re just tuning in now, this LIVE broadcast is TODAY, JULY 6th at 10am Seattle time, 1pm NYC time, 6pm London, and you gotta do the rest of the math from there. Tune into www.chasejarvis.com/live now!
—————–
In case you missed my getting called out by legendary multi-platinum, grammy winning Sir Mix-A-Lot, I responded here, called him to the chasejarvisLIVE mat…and he has obliged, and agreed to come on the show. So it gives me great pleasure to invite you to join us along with a worldwide, LIVE audience on Wednesday July 6 at 10am Seattle time (that’s 1 pm NYC time or GMT -8).

What’s in store, you ask ?

LIVE Q&A: we’re taking your questions live via Twitter @chasejarvis, hashtag #cjLIVE about anything and everything. His big butt loving, his exotic car collection (we’ll take a ride in his Lamborghini), his new Facebook game, and perhaps most importantly how similar the evolution of the music industry has been to the evolution of the photography industry. Challenge, overcome. Invention, reinvention, marketing, message-crafting and beyond. We’ll also do a worldwide debut of his new forthcoming single.

The LIVE photoshoot. I’ll be shooting Sir Mix-A-Lot’s forthcoming album cover LIVE with your participation. You’ll choose his wardrobe LIVE via twitter, and we’ll take your input on the dramatic lighting. You’ll see a pimped out Mix, and of course there will be a scantily-clad Burlesque dancer troop to supply some butts, entertainment and more.

Who: You, Me, & a worldwide gathering of creative people
What: Q&A and LIVE photoshoot with multi-platinum, grammy winning rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot
When: Wednesday, July 6th at 10:00am Seattle time (that’s 1 pm NYC time or GMT -8)
Where: just tune in to www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free and anyone can watch.

Looking forward to taking your questions via twitter, getting your input on the LIVE shoot, showing you a few lighting tricks, and having a good time.

30 Responses to Live Photoshoot and Q&A with Sir Mix-A-Lot on chasejarvis LIVE [Wed July 6]

1. Benny July 5, 2011 at 10:06 am #

First! Looking forward to it!

2. Adam July 5, 2011 at 10:51 am #

Def looking forward to this. Can’t wait to see the shoot either.

3. Dexter July 5, 2011 at 10:54 am #

Looking forward to this… Can’t wait…. :)

4. Jesus Hidalgo July 5, 2011 at 10:54 am #

I can’t wait! My respect to you Chase, and your team, for always pushing the envelope and being on the forefront of innovation. Sincerely.

5. DanielKphoto July 5, 2011 at 10:56 am #

I can’t wait! I hope I’ll have time to tune in :)

6. Chris Gibson July 5, 2011 at 10:57 am #

I am so there! Your live steams always rock!

7. Cooper Ray July 5, 2011 at 11:43 am #

Looking forward to this, Chase!!
    awesome… i can’t wait to hear the interview about the music and photography industry

8. Nicolae Cioloca July 5, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Yes, looks like music marketing has a lot in common with photo marketing…
    You two are the living evidence ;-)

Nico, the backstage photographer –

9. Ish Holmes July 5, 2011 at 8:30 pm #

Wow, what a great concept! I’m definitely tuning in!

10. fas July 6, 2011 at 5:17 am #

This has huge potential. Waiting to see and know more.

11. Mikelangelo July 6, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

I really enjoyed watching this live event with Mix and Chase. It’s nice to see the actual, unedited process…uhm…in process. I learned a lot and enjoyed watching you in action as well as Mix himself.

The only thing I didn’t like… I was constantly getting ads on the feed that covered the whole bottom of the video window and forced me to click “x” to make them go away… they were very large ads and obscured the video, so I had to close them…but they ALSO were ads for things like mortgages and financing… stuff not even remotely related to photography.

If they didn’t obscure the lower third of the screen (alright maybe bottom 60-90 pixels and full width) I’d just leave them there and ignore them…

The only reason I stayed was it was content was very compelling. Can’t wait to see another one!

12. Masahiko F July 6, 2011 at 8:33 pm #

Had to reluctantly give up on that one. More ads than TV, and in Japan there was no “x” to click to shut them off. As per Japan CM, the volume was cranked on them too.

TV comes to Internet.

13. Surly July 6, 2011 at 9:20 pm #

PLEASE replay this…

14. Fabian K. July 7, 2011 at 2:32 am #

Man, I would so love to see a rewatch of this!
    Had a photoshoot myself during that time…

15. Raman Singh July 7, 2011 at 2:56 am #

Chase would there me any chance of a rerun of the shoot?… i missed it :( … i watched your previous live shot and got a wealth of knowledge, was hoping for the same one from this..

Thanks..

16. arizona injury lawyer July 7, 2011 at 6:10 am #

Awesome photo shoot!

17. Obsluga prawna firm Warszawa November 23, 2011 at 10:18 am #

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

18. Rex Timmerberg March 28, 2012 at 9:14 am #

Rattling nice design and good content , nothing at all else we require : D.

19. Carl Lasser November 26, 2012 at 7:24 am #

This post is in fact a nice one it helps new web people, who are wishing for blogging.

20. blog o miodach manuka June 4, 2013 at 9:00 pm #

I have really learned newer and more effective things through your blog post. Also a thing to I have recognized is that typically, FSBO sellers are going to reject a person. Remember, they would prefer not to ever use your services. But if you maintain a gradual, professional partnership, offering help and being in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually be capable of win a discussion. From there, a house listing follows. Thank you

21. Agence immobilière Monthey June 7, 2013 at 6:15 am #

Its fantastic as your other content : D, thankyou for posting . “Say not, ‘I have found the truth,’ but rather, ‘I have found a truth.’” by Kahlil Gibran.

22. on the beach June 10, 2013 at 5:01 am #

Found what I was looking for cheers

23. Austin house buyer June 10, 2013 at 7:00 am #

fapturbo assessment Hello! I just would like to make a big thumbs up for the wonderful info you have here on this post. I’ll be returning to your internet site to get far more comprehensive soon.

24. Asian Massage New York City June 11, 2013 at 11:17 pm #

This is exceptional. I’m so delighted that you determined to discuss this subject because I required this information immediately. Several times there seems to be these types of short articles that are not very good, yet you hit the nail right on the head. This is deeper than exactly what I thought it would certainly. Fantastic job and also well done.

25. Wypożyczalnia samochodów Gdańsk June 12, 2013 at 11:30 am #

I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

26. pride wheelchairs June 21, 2013 at 9:34 pm #

This is one awesome blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

27. mohawkschools.org June 13, 2014 at 10:55 pm #

Whɑt’s up to all, how is the whole thing, I think everү one is getting more
    from this web page, and your views are pleasant inn
    favor of new users.

28. Brazilian Waxing Zürich July 2, 2014 at 6:28 am #

Yay this rocked, saved money and it had been easier than sharing my goods with a stranger. Initially when you don’t have a candy thermometer, carry mixture to boil then simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until eventually mixture is really a copper colour. I also discovered that it functions easier if you wait until eventually the mixture cools (Its a lot thicker). I did my underarms, legs, and my entire Va-yay-yay. Additionally, it aids when you have enough pieces of cloth lower in advance of you begin. Good luck ladies, cheers to saving money!

29. the lovely dragon September 23, 2014 at 12:44 am #

I love you.

1. Behind the lens » Blog Archive » The Bumpasaurus is back! - July 8, 2011

[...] past Wednesday, Chase interviewed Sir Mix-A-Lot about his life, the music industry, and what the future holds for Mix.  This was all [...]