49 Amazing Artists You Must Know [+ Some Other Guy & a Good Cause]

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

[via designboom]

11 Responses to 49 Amazing Artists You Must Know [+ Some Other Guy & a Good Cause]

1. Idea September 12, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

C’est vraiment excellent!

2. Mike Folden September 12, 2011 at 12:38 pm #

That photodress/shirt is awesome!

3. fas September 13, 2011 at 5:15 am #

I did not even know that such cool artists are around the corner.

4. Edward Ofori September 13, 2011 at 8:38 am #

Since I work across the street, I’ll check it out at lunch. Ending at 6pm really kills this for anyone I would try to invite.

Thx for the heads up, great project.

5. David G. September 13, 2011 at 9:58 am #

Interesting idea of a photo dress!

6. Daniel Kappelle September 15, 2011 at 10:35 am #

Some very interesting works in there! Thanks for sharing, if only I could come to NYC :(

7. Phil Stefans October 8, 2011 at 6:33 am #

Wow! Thanks for sharing…

8. Roderick Kubala September 22, 2014 at 12:50 am #

I am a keen letter writer, and would adore to know if there is anyway of creating a letter writing community via this. Creative letter writers writing to creative letter writers the planet over. I will reply to all those who wish to write and not just receive. 51 Lavender Sweep, London SW11 1DY. England

9. redeemyourdream.com September 23, 2014 at 6:07 pm #

It’s the ideal time to produce a several blueprints for any long run this is time to feel special. We’ve read this offered in case I might I personally prefer to counsel you quite a few useful concerns and also assistance. You could possibly may generate subsequent content articles in regards to this document. I need to discover more troubles over it!

10. link October 1, 2014 at 9:23 am #

We have read a number of good stuff the following. Certainly value book-marking intended for returning to. I amaze the way a whole lot test you place to make this type of fantastic educational internet site.

1. Made in Polaroid « Stack Exchange CHAOS Blog - November 22, 2011

[...] you’re not in New York, take a look at some photos of the pieces in the [...]