Aspen Wrap Up — Helicopters, Snowcats, Bikes + BTS Photo Gallery

Prev 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next
chase jarvis aspen photo 11

Athlete ready to drop in.

9 Responses to Aspen Wrap Up — Helicopters, Snowcats, Bikes + BTS Photo Gallery

1. Brian Bulemore March 12, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Chase…great info and photos as always! As an early-career editorial/commercial shooter, I appreciate the constant window into your inspiring work! And, if you dig the rolling Apres-bar, there’s yet another reason to come to Bend, Oregon…The Cycle Pub!! Check it out and give a shout when you get down here! http://goo.gl/8lsEs

2. Jeremy Jeziorski March 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

Oh man – look at that light… Love it.

3. Drew Castellaw March 12, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

What an amazing assignment! Your photographs are an inspiring piece of work. I’m currently in school pursuing photojournalism. Every time I view the work you are doing, I wish I could just jump in there with you and experience the world!

4. DanielKphoto March 13, 2012 at 2:09 am #

Epic images! Light looks great, weather looks great, snow looks great! It seems like you had a wonderful shoot! Thanks so much for sharing all of this! It was very nice to follow along, already looking forward to the next photoshoot that will be documented like this :)

Daniel

5. Steve Deschenes March 13, 2012 at 11:50 am #

À voir encore une fois les images et les sourires sur les visages “Je sais tout que vous avez eu beaucoup de fun à y être tous ensemble” Soleil + Belle équipe = Parfait shooting !!
    Bravo de partager ça avec nous Steve

6. Martin Walter March 14, 2012 at 11:35 am #

Wow – awesome photos + assignment!
    How about a sport photography workshop at creativeLive ? :)

7. Aputure March 19, 2012 at 1:38 am #

Thanks for sharing this series. Look forward to more of them!

8. Patrick April 12, 2012 at 3:44 am #

Chase -
    I picked up a hero cam to get some aerial shots via remote and read at the photographers for real estate blog that the FAA is going after commercial photographers that use drones without a pilots liscense. Do you know if this is an isolated incident? I loved the BTS photo of your drone setup. I really hope the FAA isn’t persuing people on this. How can you push the edges but not risk the client images? Is it the old addage don’t put all your eggs in one basket?

9. watch walking dead online season 3 February 27, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

We are over-saturated with this kind of stuff now, no need for more.