guy kawasaki on chase jarvis live———
UPDATE!! If you’re reading this now – the LIVE broadcast is TODAY. Read the post below, then be sure to tune into http://www.chasejarvis.com/live and enjoy the show. Giving away some serious prizes, below. See you on air in a few…
——-

HUGE news here, friends. This coming Wednesday, March 21st, I am proud to host the legendary Mr. Guy Kawasaki to the next episode of chasejarvisLIVE. In addition to being a mentor to me and one of my largest influences, he is a New York Times Best Selling author of 10 books (What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us,Rules for Revolutionaries, Enchantment,etc), a renowned entrepreneur, social media guru (millions of followers), venture capitalist and Apple computer’s first “product evangelist” working under Steve Jobs.

BUT more than all that combined–and why he will be one of your favorite and most valuable guests in the history of chasejarvisLIVE– Guy is simply a genius at sharing crystal clear insights around what makes people, creative businesses, brands, and industry leaders tick. He’ll be giving concrete advice on how to kick ass in the creative space, how to influence your sphere and the marketplace, AND how to be different–not just better–to take your game to the next level. [And then read all the way to the bottom of this post if you want to win an all expenses paid trip with me to an exciting event and an undisclosed location...]

THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW…

Who: You, Me, Guy Kawasaki & a worldwide gathering of creative people
What: Q&A with the inspirational Guy Kawasaki
When: this Wednesday, March 21st, 10:00am Seattle time (1 pm NYC time or 17:00 London)
Where: tune in to www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free – anyone can watch.

***Lastly, 3 important things:

1. Score. We are giving away 2 signed copies of Guy’s book Enchantment, to the the 2 people who send out the best tweets that contain the URL (or short url) to THIS post AND hashtag #cjLIVE, starting NOW and ending at the beginning of the show on Wednesday. So re-tweet this post. Enter as many times (tweets) as you want – we’ll be watching out for your shoutouts.

2.Very limited, 20 slots only. SORRY – No more slots available. If you’d like to be a part of the live in-studio audience, meet me and Guy and our cjINC crew in Seattle – send an email to production@chasejarvis.com with “Guy” in the subject line. Winners will receive a confirmation email with attendance instructions. Don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter on the cjLIVE page here as well.

3. ********Want to win a FREE TRIP FOR YOU AND A FRIEND (airfare to NYC, 2 nights hotel, food, ground transpo = $3k US value) to attend dinner and a movie screening with ME in New York this year?? I’m collaborating with some talented people on a soon-to-be announced film project that will screen this year. If hanging out for the night and attending this show with me sounds fun, be sure to tune into the LIVE show on Wednesday. Entering will be easy – just follow @hpprint and don’t miss the show for how to enter.

“Guy’s book captures the importance — and the art — of believing in an idea that delivers something entirely unique… The power of a really good idea to transform the marketplace and individual customer experiences is huge, and [Guy] offers a wealth of insights to help businesses and entrepreneurs tap into that potential.” — Sir Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group

See you LIVE this Wednesday, March 21st. Cue your questions up for twitter and send them in via hashtag #cjLIVE. See you then!

27 Responses to How to Ignite Your Creativity & Enchant Your Career — Guy Kawasaki is on #cjLIVE this Wed – March 21

1. B. Moore March 19, 2012 at 12:07 am #

This should be an awesome show!

Thanks Chase!

2. J Sandifer March 19, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

Wow! This should be epic!

Thanks Chase for continuing to push yourself and who you present to your audience!

J

3. RaptorM60 March 19, 2012 at 3:58 pm #

Two words: Holy kow! :)

4. RaptorM60 March 19, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

It should have been “kaw”, obviously :) ****ing typos :)

5. JC Ruiz March 19, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

I already added this to my calendar. Can’t wait to absorb some more knowledge.

6. Scott March 20, 2012 at 1:08 am #

Enchantment sounds like an interesting concept – well balanced between the apollonian and dionysian. A kind of ordered intoxciated state.

7. Terri zollinger March 20, 2012 at 7:13 am #

Awesome stuff !!!! Can’t wait !!!!

8. RobyFabro March 20, 2012 at 7:56 am #

Thanks Chase, it sounds terrific! I’m looking forward to it!

9. Mark Hommerding March 20, 2012 at 9:08 am #

This guy wrote the business book that I wish I would have written — “Reality Check”. Funny and informative. At one point, when talking about public speaking, Guy says that “if I had to pick between entertaining or informing, I would pick entertaining. When you are entertaining, you at least have a chance of informing.” From the opening forward by fake Steve Jobs through out the rest of this book, he does both. I decided to re-listen to the (unabridged) book on my iPhone. Be careful if you do this, because people will ask you why you are laughing. Enjoy. I did. Twice.”

10. Tracy Eau Claire March 20, 2012 at 9:27 am #

Can’t wait and since I was just laid off, looks like I’ll have plenty of free time to watch!!!! hehehehe!

11. Cook-Tench March 20, 2012 at 9:56 am #

I’m focused on helping business through creativity so this session looks perfect. I’m impressed with both Guy Kawasaki and Chase Jarvis and will be spreading the news. Thanks for sharing your insights.

12. iLuca March 20, 2012 at 11:58 am #

would it be posible to re-watch this?
    thanks

13. // Dani March 20, 2012 at 2:00 pm #

Chase! I want it ALL :) Soooo much looking forward to this episode, willl tune in from Eurooope :)

14. eric March 20, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

Would this possibly be open to canadians as well? I’m about a 1.5 hour flight from NYC.

• Chase March 21, 2012 at 7:47 am #

YES – the contest is open worldwide except where it’s prohibited by those countries. Fingers crossed for an international winner!

15. Naina March 21, 2012 at 10:01 am #

OMG Chase! I’ve recently been entranced watching Ramit on #cjLIVE and now you’re got Guy Kawasaki! I really have my fingers and toes and limbs crossed – I would LOVE to win the contest and come see you in NYC! I’ve never been to NYC although I’ve traveled Europe and Canada for a bit. Whoever wins this is going to have such an AWESOME time! I can already feel the thrill! Yay!

16. Kate March 23, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

I am looking for the archived Kawasaki interview and cannot find it. Is it available somewhere? I heard it was great! Thanks in advance.

• Masahiko F March 24, 2012 at 6:28 am #

It was nice. Especially loved the apparent discomfort in the room when he slightly dissed iPhone. My favorite statement was when he said something like “Thinking different now means not using Apple products since everyone uses them.” Horrors! Blasphemy!

Too bad we can no longer watch it.

17. cairns August 28, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

Nice weblog here! Also your site so much up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

18. Mai January 31, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

In a few minutes you can have a nutritious healthy sweet fruit pudding you and your family will enjoy. Quick fruit-in-season Cheesecake- In a bowl, dissolve one box reduced-sugar lemon gelatin in a cup of hot water.

1. Guy Kawasaki's 'What the Plus!' - Better Use of $3 Than Coffee | Chase Jarvis Blog - March 20, 2012

[...] Update: just a reminder that Guy Kawasaki is on chasejarvisLIVE tomorrow, Wednesday March 21. Details are here…. ——- The jury is out. For some it’s the best thing ever. For others it’s [...]

2. Read it Today: Guy Kawasaki’s ‘What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us’ | Chase Jarvis | An information resource for Photographic Studio Lighting Kits and Equipment. |  - March 21, 2012

3. Creativity and Inspiration « Digital Photo DC - March 21, 2012

[...] link Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) Leave a comment Trackback [...]

4. How to Ignite Your Creativity & Enchant Your Career — Guy Kawasaki at ASMP Tucson Blog - March 21, 2012

[...] http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2012/03/how-to-ignite-your-creativity-enchant-your-career-with-guy-… or http://bit.ly/FPpa8b By admin | Posted: March 21st, 2012 | No comments [...]

5. Read it Today: Guy Kawasaki’s ‘What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us’ | Benjamin Phillips - March 26, 2012

[...] —- Update: just a reminder that Guy Kawasaki is on chasejarvisLIVE tomorrow, Wednesday March 21. Details are here…. ——- The jury is out. For some it’s the best thing ever. For others it’s just another social [...]

6. Guy Kawasaki Comes To Chase Jarvis LIVE — Wed March 21 | Chase Jarvis Blog | Poto Mitan - November 9, 2012

[...] See on blog.chasejarvis.com [...]