FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

galileo - iOS in motion 2

26 Responses to FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100

1. George Mihaly April 2, 2012 at 11:51 am #

Simply amazing. Thanks for the share Chase! just a fyi-the link to kickstarter is missing the : after the http. Cheers -George

2. Matthew T Rader April 2, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Wow that seems like such a useful and cool device. It really improves on the usability of facetime. It’s blows my mind how many cool things people are making for the iPhone and iPad. I love it!

3. nik April 2, 2012 at 11:56 am #

Time to put the thinking cap on and get a few apps rolling for this thing! So cool.

4. armando amaya April 2, 2012 at 11:56 am #

another devise we end up like , “how we lived without it before”

thanks app, geniuses

5. Gab Labelle April 2, 2012 at 11:58 am #

There is an error with the kickstarter project URL. Just to let you know ;-) there is 2 http://http://

• Chase April 2, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

Thanks Gab – fixed it. Appreciate looking after my mistakes ;)

6. John April 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

That’s pretty frickin’ awesome. I wonder when somebody will setup an iGigapan website? ;)

7. Laurie April 2, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Yep, I pledged so I can be “first on my block” with the new Galileo, my iPhone 4S in Motion.

8. Shalom Ormsby April 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm #

Thanks for the heads-up about this, Chase. This is a very exciting project that has a lot of creative applications. I’ve become a backer, and can’t wait to start experimenting with my Galileo.

9. Honey Atkinson April 2, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

Thanks for sharing that awesome product concept!! I can’t wait to have a go!

10. David Wai April 2, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

This is pretty sweet. I never thought of using my iPhone to look look under a car through FaceTime.

11. Alan Matthews April 3, 2012 at 6:37 am #

Honestly this is cool and I think to work with Facetime or Skype will be a great thing for client meetings for example when they aren’t close enough to see in person….good money saver.

12. Lou Goodman April 3, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

this is amazing. definitely the precursor of so much stuff we haven’t yet imagined. open those gates!

13. Moritz April 3, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

amazing and yet scarry device. but i love the idea of it and i guess there are a lot of ways it can be used. now if you could mount your DSLR onto it, that would be even a step further to being perfect

moritz

14. RvF April 4, 2012 at 8:17 am #

Cool device and what a smart way to raise the dosh to make it tangible!!

15. Scott Reither April 5, 2012 at 12:15 am #

Nice find Chase! This thing is too cool. I’m definitely gonna have to back this Kickstarter. They did a very nice presentation with a exciting new device. Fun times!

16. Amy April 5, 2012 at 8:09 am #

I really seeing the realestate crowd taking advantage of this lil beauty!

17. Michael from Lensbaby April 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm #

Awesome! Yet another example of photo-technology’s rapid evolution (plus it looks like a super fun toy).

18. do iphone apps make money April 15, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Have Software Trailers Today!

19. tom May 8, 2012 at 8:36 am #

well… so far it looks like this project is a dud. Funding successfully finished April 21. Nothing has been heard from the people behind the project since. Yet, they just charged everyones credit card for the amount they pledged. Quite a number of people in the comments on Kickstarter.com are now questioning if this might have been a scam.

20. hair extension courses July 12, 2012 at 7:41 am #

Really excellent info can be found on this web site.

21. Свадебный Фотограф July 25, 2012 at 6:39 am #

That is epic!

22. the walking dead season three February 27, 2013 at 4:10 pm #

RP didn’t get a Razzie. Why include him?

23. Hester March 2, 2014 at 7:36 am #

When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware
    of it. Thus that’s why this paragraph is great.
    Thanks!

24. anz home loan rates March 30, 2014 at 5:02 pm #

I was examining some of your content on this internet site and I believe this web site is real informative ! Keep on posting .

1. Things You’ll Find Interesting April 3, 2012 @ Chuqui 3.0 - April 3, 2012

[...] FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100 [...]