FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

galileo - iOS in motion  5

27 Responses to FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100

1. George Mihaly April 2, 2012 at 11:51 am #

Simply amazing. Thanks for the share Chase! just a fyi-the link to kickstarter is missing the : after the http. Cheers -George

2. Matthew T Rader April 2, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Wow that seems like such a useful and cool device. It really improves on the usability of facetime. It’s blows my mind how many cool things people are making for the iPhone and iPad. I love it!

3. nik April 2, 2012 at 11:56 am #

Time to put the thinking cap on and get a few apps rolling for this thing! So cool.

4. armando amaya April 2, 2012 at 11:56 am #

another devise we end up like , “how we lived without it before”

thanks app, geniuses

5. Gab Labelle April 2, 2012 at 11:58 am #

There is an error with the kickstarter project URL. Just to let you know ;-) there is 2 http://http://

• Chase April 2, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

Thanks Gab – fixed it. Appreciate looking after my mistakes ;)

6. John April 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

That’s pretty frickin’ awesome. I wonder when somebody will setup an iGigapan website? ;)

7. Laurie April 2, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Yep, I pledged so I can be “first on my block” with the new Galileo, my iPhone 4S in Motion.

8. Shalom Ormsby April 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm #

Thanks for the heads-up about this, Chase. This is a very exciting project that has a lot of creative applications. I’ve become a backer, and can’t wait to start experimenting with my Galileo.

9. Honey Atkinson April 2, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

Thanks for sharing that awesome product concept!! I can’t wait to have a go!

10. David Wai April 2, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

This is pretty sweet. I never thought of using my iPhone to look look under a car through FaceTime.

11. Alan Matthews April 3, 2012 at 6:37 am #

Honestly this is cool and I think to work with Facetime or Skype will be a great thing for client meetings for example when they aren’t close enough to see in person….good money saver.

12. Lou Goodman April 3, 2012 at 2:46 pm #

this is amazing. definitely the precursor of so much stuff we haven’t yet imagined. open those gates!

13. Moritz April 3, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

amazing and yet scarry device. but i love the idea of it and i guess there are a lot of ways it can be used. now if you could mount your DSLR onto it, that would be even a step further to being perfect

moritz

14. RvF April 4, 2012 at 8:17 am #

Cool device and what a smart way to raise the dosh to make it tangible!!

15. Scott Reither April 5, 2012 at 12:15 am #

Nice find Chase! This thing is too cool. I’m definitely gonna have to back this Kickstarter. They did a very nice presentation with a exciting new device. Fun times!

16. Amy April 5, 2012 at 8:09 am #

I really seeing the realestate crowd taking advantage of this lil beauty!

17. Michael from Lensbaby April 9, 2012 at 4:58 pm #

Awesome! Yet another example of photo-technology’s rapid evolution (plus it looks like a super fun toy).

18. do iphone apps make money April 15, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Have Software Trailers Today!

19. tom May 8, 2012 at 8:36 am #

well… so far it looks like this project is a dud. Funding successfully finished April 21. Nothing has been heard from the people behind the project since. Yet, they just charged everyones credit card for the amount they pledged. Quite a number of people in the comments on Kickstarter.com are now questioning if this might have been a scam.

20. hair extension courses July 12, 2012 at 7:41 am #

Really excellent info can be found on this web site.

21. Свадебный Фотограф July 25, 2012 at 6:39 am #

That is epic!

22. the walking dead season three February 27, 2013 at 4:10 pm #

RP didn’t get a Razzie. Why include him?

23. Hester March 2, 2014 at 7:36 am #

When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware
    of it. Thus that’s why this paragraph is great.
    Thanks!

24. anz home loan rates March 30, 2014 at 5:02 pm #

I was examining some of your content on this internet site and I believe this web site is real informative ! Keep on posting .

25. PĹ‚oty July 26, 2014 at 7:39 pm #

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. However think about if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could undeniably be one of the greatest in its field. Awesome blog!

1. Things You’ll Find Interesting April 3, 2012 @ Chuqui 3.0 - April 3, 2012

[...] FROM THE FUTURE: Fully Remote Photography + Video For Less Than $100 [...]