The Lumineers Performance Is Sooo Tasty [replay of April 3rd chasejarvisLIVE]

Posted for your enjoyment, The Lumineers perform a stunning set on chasejarvis LIVE, recorded April 3rd at my Garage studio in Seattle. Guest appearance but one of the best radio DJ’s in the world, John Richards about half way thru.

Enjoy. Share with music loving friends if you dig it.
____

lumineers_chase jarvis

14 Responses to The Lumineers Performance Is Sooo Tasty [replay of April 3rd chasejarvisLIVE]

1. Mike Padua April 13, 2012 at 11:37 am #

What happened to the Adrian Grenier rewatch?

2. Eric April 13, 2012 at 11:38 am #

Tasty? Really?

Also, the Adrian Grenier was uncomfortable to watch at times.

• faisal April 14, 2012 at 5:59 am #

I would say classy.

3. Patty April 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Chase, any chance of seeing some of the stills you capture during these CJLive performances? I’d love to see some of the emotion caught in a still grab to augment these rewatch posts, or even tethered to have your TD switch to live on occasion. After all, this is a photoblog! Keep up the great work, love seeing each show! -Patty

4. DanielKphoto April 14, 2012 at 12:02 am #

The show was very cool! And I just received the SwagBag, it’s awesome! Thanks so much Chase + cjInc + the Lumineers + whatever sponsors all put this together :)

I really like the Lumineers’ CD btw, I love the raw sound that it has!

5. David Leland Hyde April 15, 2012 at 2:41 am #

Wow, great stuff. Seems like I’ve heard a song or two, but I love all of it. Very interesting that you put all this together. I like the way you encourage and mix up together different arts.

6. Joseph W Nienstedt April 16, 2012 at 8:51 pm #

Thanks for posting this Chase. I’m truly loving this band and I have you to thank for introducing them. I’m watching this on my TV and my wife walked in all confused (and interested), “I thought Chase Jarvis was a photographer?”

Keep keeping us inspired, brother!

7. Stacey Legoff November 18, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

Great info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx :)

8. Barton Hallee November 26, 2012 at 7:32 am #

Thanks for that article

9. where to watch walking dead season 3 February 27, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

Oh FFS AnnE just sod off already!!!

1. Celebrity Photography Chris Buck+ Hey Marseilles on cjLIVE | Chase Jarvis Blog - February 13, 2013

[...] humble little show bands like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (now #1 in the usa, double platinum) and The Lumineers (nominated for 2 Grammy’s) long before they were blowing up? Well we’re doing that same [...]

2. Legendary Celebrity Photog Chris Buck + Musical Guest Hey Marseilles on cjLIVE – Wed, February 20th | Chase Jarvis | An information resource for Photographic Studio Lighting Kits and Equipment. |  - February 13, 2013

[...] humble little show bands like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (now #1 in the USA, double platinum) and The Lumineers (nominated for 2 Grammys) long before they were blowing up? Well we’re doing that same thing [...]

3. The Irreverence Episode (aka Not Giving a F%*K) - Julien Smith + My Goodness on #cjLIVE | Chase Jarvis Blog - March 28, 2013

[...] Ryan Lewis …had ‘em on cjLIVE before the went quadruple platinum.. Tipped you off to The Lumineers before the hit the Grammy’s among others… Well, prepare yourself again for another [...]

4. The Irreverence Episode (aka NOT GIVING A F#$%) — Author Julien Smith + Musical Guest MY GOODNESS on #cjLIVE @ Spotofoto - March 28, 2013