The Lumineers Performance Is Sooo Tasty [replay of April 3rd chasejarvisLIVE]

Posted for your enjoyment, The Lumineers perform a stunning set on chasejarvis LIVE, recorded April 3rd at my Garage studio in Seattle. Guest appearance but one of the best radio DJ’s in the world, John Richards about half way thru.

Enjoy. Share with music loving friends if you dig it.
____

lumineers_chase jarvis

21 Responses to The Lumineers Performance Is Sooo Tasty [replay of April 3rd chasejarvisLIVE]

1. Mike Padua April 13, 2012 at 11:37 am #

What happened to the Adrian Grenier rewatch?

2. Eric April 13, 2012 at 11:38 am #

Tasty? Really?

Also, the Adrian Grenier was uncomfortable to watch at times.

• faisal April 14, 2012 at 5:59 am #

I would say classy.

3. Patty April 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Chase, any chance of seeing some of the stills you capture during these CJLive performances? I’d love to see some of the emotion caught in a still grab to augment these rewatch posts, or even tethered to have your TD switch to live on occasion. After all, this is a photoblog! Keep up the great work, love seeing each show! -Patty

4. DanielKphoto April 14, 2012 at 12:02 am #

The show was very cool! And I just received the SwagBag, it’s awesome! Thanks so much Chase + cjInc + the Lumineers + whatever sponsors all put this together :)

I really like the Lumineers’ CD btw, I love the raw sound that it has!

5. David Leland Hyde April 15, 2012 at 2:41 am #

Wow, great stuff. Seems like I’ve heard a song or two, but I love all of it. Very interesting that you put all this together. I like the way you encourage and mix up together different arts.

6. Joseph W Nienstedt April 16, 2012 at 8:51 pm #

Thanks for posting this Chase. I’m truly loving this band and I have you to thank for introducing them. I’m watching this on my TV and my wife walked in all confused (and interested), “I thought Chase Jarvis was a photographer?”

Keep keeping us inspired, brother!

7. Stacey Legoff November 18, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

Great info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx :)

8. Barton Hallee November 26, 2012 at 7:32 am #

Thanks for that article

9. where to watch walking dead season 3 February 27, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

Oh FFS AnnE just sod off already!!!

10. Lucila Meabon September 22, 2014 at 2:44 pm #

Got my first letter yesterday! Loved it. I feel like I am a part of something great which is just starting to materialize. Feeling a strange sensation of community around it all. Maybe you are on to something here! Who would have ever imagined that men and women would in fact print out words on paper just to have it sent from the mail to another person’s mailbox. Next thing you know, peoe will be growing their own food and walking or riding bikes everywhere. It’ll never ever do the job, damn progress.

11. Kenya Ausiello October 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about health. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

12. เรียนทำสบู่ October 15, 2014 at 9:14 am #

Thank you for several other useful web-site. The area in addition could I get that sort of real information authored in this excellent method? I have a project that I’m basically now functioning on, and so i are actually within the search for these types of information and facts.

13. Braveran opinie October 16, 2014 at 11:06 am #

I have been reading out some of your stories and i can claim pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your weblog.

14. Arnette October 17, 2014 at 9:58 am #

Normally I don’t learn poat on blogs, howevr I would likee to sayy that this write-up very compelkled mee to try and doo it!

Youur writing taste haas bden amazed me. Thanks, vewry great article.

15. Cortney October 20, 2014 at 3:54 am #

Goood info. Lucky me I cane acros your blog by chance
    (stumbleupon). I have sawved ass a favorite foor later!

16. Sytropin October 22, 2014 at 12:37 am #

Thanks so a lot for writing all the great data! Hunting forward to checking out extra posts!

1. Celebrity Photography Chris Buck+ Hey Marseilles on cjLIVE | Chase Jarvis Blog - February 13, 2013

[...] humble little show bands like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (now #1 in the usa, double platinum) and The Lumineers (nominated for 2 Grammy’s) long before they were blowing up? Well we’re doing that same [...]

2. Legendary Celebrity Photog Chris Buck + Musical Guest Hey Marseilles on cjLIVE – Wed, February 20th | Chase Jarvis | An information resource for Photographic Studio Lighting Kits and Equipment. |  - February 13, 2013

[...] humble little show bands like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (now #1 in the USA, double platinum) and The Lumineers (nominated for 2 Grammys) long before they were blowing up? Well we’re doing that same thing [...]

3. The Irreverence Episode (aka Not Giving a F%*K) - Julien Smith + My Goodness on #cjLIVE | Chase Jarvis Blog - March 28, 2013

[...] Ryan Lewis …had ‘em on cjLIVE before the went quadruple platinum.. Tipped you off to The Lumineers before the hit the Grammy’s among others… Well, prepare yourself again for another [...]

4. The Irreverence Episode (aka NOT GIVING A F#$%) — Author Julien Smith + Musical Guest MY GOODNESS on #cjLIVE @ Spotofoto - March 28, 2013