Photographing the Imagination – or is it… Imagining the Photograph?

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
Norway Alesund,

Norway Alesund,

15 Responses to Photographing the Imagination – or is it… Imagining the Photograph?

1. Scott Reither May 31, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Thanks for sharing these. #1, #11, & #12 are EPIC!! Look forward to hearing more about your coming adventure…

2. Nicolae Cioloca May 31, 2012 at 11:50 am #

So, what was first? The Emotion or the picture?

3. Amanda J May 31, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

the resort looked familiar from keeping up with the kardashians. oh wow, did i just say that??

4. Dan May 31, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

Brilliant Shots! Awesome images!

5. Fabiano May 31, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Chase, I notice the boat is in Sao Paulo, Hope you are heading north (To Rio), You must check

6. Fabiano May 31, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

Chase, I notice the boat is in Sao Paulo, Hope you are heading north (To Rio), you should check Ilha Grande, nice sea and dense forest. unique.

7. faisal June 1, 2012 at 5:33 am #

Its both ways, depending on what situation you are in.

8. RvF June 1, 2012 at 7:32 am #

Great images of beautiful places, … better pack my bag then:-)

9. Mike June 1, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

I wish you a nice time in Brazil, enjoy the beaches and more that this beatiful country can offer!

10. DanielKphoto June 6, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

The word gorgeous has just been redefined by some of these shots! I swear I’m gonna try and see as many epic places as possible :)

11. Famous Photographer June 10, 2012 at 8:41 am #

For me it’s the first. It’s always up to you on how you imagine your photograph to be. Nice and cool photos! Makes me appreciate more the wonders of nature.

12. Yangın Tesisatı December 8, 2014 at 8:18 am #

1. Be Committed to Your Vision | Chase Jarvis | An information resource for Photographic Studio Lighting Kits and Equipment. |  - June 2, 2012

[...] to your vision is important. Just ask my friend Mike Horn. I mentioned in my post yesterday (about imagination inspired by travel photos) that I was scurrying around getting ready for a trip with Mike. I’m running to the airport [...]

2. How to Commit: Photos of Mike Horn Onboard the Pangaea | Chase Jarvis Blog - June 5, 2012

3. Be Committed to Your Vision | - June 9, 2012