Be Committed to Your Vision

Prev 1 2 3 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Mike Horn on Pangaea

At the Helm of Pangaea, Mike Horn

24 Responses to Be Committed to Your Vision

1. Jonny June 1, 2012 at 10:37 am #

Probably one of the things I love so much about mountaineering & climbing. The only way off is up. Once I get my head wrapped around that concept, it’s much easier to focus on the task at hand and stop “fantasizing” about backing off a route.

2. steve schadt June 1, 2012 at 10:38 am #

I hope you score some waves!

3. Christian June 1, 2012 at 12:57 pm #

I’ve to emit that I envy him for that. If I was s half committed as he was I’d be much further in so many ways. Made a start with setting out goals and try to get through them. The CJ Live was very inspiring to watch. Thanks for pushing all those videos out to the world Chase.

Take care

Chris

4. Jack Pope June 1, 2012 at 4:12 pm #

These pictures capture the beauty behind every adventure. Love them. Good luck with your latest trip.

5. edi June 2, 2012 at 4:20 am #

nice pictures, but why can’t you put all images on one page?

6. Christy Harper June 2, 2012 at 4:32 am #

interesting post! Thanks for sharing and inspiring all us photogs to stay creative :) Mahalo

7. Philipp June 2, 2012 at 5:23 am #

Amazing pictures as always!
    Just found a minor mistake in the subtitles.
    The skyline in no. 12 is the one of Shanghai
    not Hong Kong ;-)

8. faisal June 2, 2012 at 5:38 am #

That is some commitment and creativity. Risky but worth it.

9. Adam June 2, 2012 at 7:46 am #

Do you guys use special aquatic cases for your cameras when you get out there or is the weather sealing enough to protect them? The teaser video from your last video looked pretty hairy. I wouldn’t think even a D3s would put up with that much water?

• Adam June 2, 2012 at 7:47 am #

*teaser from your last trip

10. Sergiu June 3, 2012 at 12:17 am #

Great stuff.Some of them would be cool Panerai ads. :)

11. Gavin June 4, 2012 at 1:10 am #

Really really enjoyed these shots…

12. Shang June 4, 2012 at 4:55 am #

Shot #12 is Shanghai, not Hong Kong.

13. RvF June 4, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Planning, committing and acting the recipe to success.

14. Ben Pettit June 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

As my mother always said “fail to plan, plan to fail”.

15. DanielKphoto June 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

wowie, I hadn’t seen any of these photos yet but they’re so incredibly beautiful + stunning chase. You sure are en extremely talented photographer! Thx for sharing and have fun on your journey, may you see a lot of beautiful things!

16. Gerhard Engelbrecht June 11, 2012 at 4:19 am #

Hi Chase

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing. Love that third image: “On watch, South China Sea”.

17. Gerhard Engelbrecht June 11, 2012 at 4:20 am #

Hi Chase

Thank You for sharing.

I Love the third image: “On watch, South China Sea”

18. David June 21, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

Awesome collection. My favourite by far is image lucky #13.

19. hair extension courses July 12, 2012 at 7:38 am #

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to “return the desire”.I am attempting to find issues to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

20. Falk July 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

Hi Chase,
    great pics – great people, great boat!! One thing though: this pic (nr. 12) sure is Shanghai – not Hong Kong…

Falk

21. Rodrigo Leitheiser February 12, 2013 at 6:26 am #

naturally such as your web-site yet you’ll want to check the spelling by a number of of your current posts. Countless of them are ubiquitous collected with spelling problems and I to find it pretty bothersome to inform the reality on the supplementary give I’ll totally be as long as yet again again.

22. Bret Mailander February 15, 2013 at 11:58 pm #

I used to be vastly delighted to find this site.I wished to thank you for this fine read!! I positively having fun with apiece miniature miniature small piece of it and I have you bookmarked to ensure not on new pack you post.

1. Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail | Cohesive Ideas - June 5, 2012

[...] success of any company. Planning can be the difference between success and failure. Whether you are sailing around the world with Mike Horn or have the initial meeting with a new customer. Planning is [...]