How far can you go in one year?

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next

Photos courtesy of Mike Horn and the Pangaea Expedition

13 Responses to How far can you go in one year?

1. Jonny June 6, 2012 at 12:12 pm #

Always makes me think of Greg Hill – Ski touring 2,000,000′ in one year. It’s amazing what can be accomplished by one fully committed person.

2. Eduardo Cassus June 6, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Hi, Chase. Do you plan to visit Rio?

3. Chaser June 6, 2012 at 5:44 pm #

Chase, the old blog was so much better.. Now it’s really boring.. Look at the drastic drop in the amount of comments after the redesign..

• Chris June 7, 2012 at 9:04 am #

Proof positive of what a great UI designer gets paid for. Its dreadful – I agree.

Though the content hasn’t lacked… The Pangea posts have been awesome!

4. faisal June 7, 2012 at 5:16 am #

That is some distance to do in just a years time. Shows committment to the profession.

5. Ed June 7, 2012 at 6:04 am #

Wow! Speechless. They are seeing enough of the world to last many lifetimes. I’ve got to get out more.

6. Ryan Parker June 7, 2012 at 6:10 am #

What an amazing collection of images. Super inspiring…as I sit here in my office.

We can all take something from Mike Horn and be more adventurous. Even in our own cities there is something cool to see, and it only costs us the time to get out and do it.

(Take a camera.)

7. Larsen June 13, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

If you guys think it’s boring it’s probably because you’re boring. Just go with it and get over yourselves. I’m just saying.

8. taz August 6, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

Hey Chase,

I understand your admiration for the guy and the work you been doing promoting the travels of the Pangaea. However, I believe that the correct credits for the construction of this ship should be given…

9. q8d743c8rj May 26, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

These are soooo beautiful.

10. Francisco Felty June 8, 2014 at 12:14 am #

These templates appear awesome. I’ve a great idea for 1 of them.

1. Aiming Higher | Justin Horton's Blog - June 11, 2012

[...] can you accomplish in one year? That’s the title of a recent post by photographer Chase Jarvis that got me thinking about setting (and pursuing) bigger goals. And [...]

2. Aspiring Towards Bigger Goals - May 30, 2014