Notes from Brazil: Hanging 60 feet off the deck

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

13 Responses to Notes from Brazil: Hanging 60 feet off the deck

1. Juliano Sacramento June 5, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Hey Chase!

What are you up to here in Brazil? Personal project? I missed the opportunity to meet you in Aspen while shooting the 2012/13 campaign and I can’t miss that again. Since you’re in Brazil, I would travel up north or down south to have a couple beers with ya! Welcome!

2. Bram June 5, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

Chase – all available light?

3. faisal June 6, 2012 at 5:37 am #

What commitment, truly remarkable.

4. RvF June 6, 2012 at 7:20 am #

The view must be good from up there, have fun in Brazil (best place for having good time)!
    Thanks for sharing.

5. Amy Rollo June 6, 2012 at 11:08 am #

I think I’m supposed to be in Brazil, too. Indeed one of my favorite countries. Rio is indeed one of my favorite cities.

6. Larsen June 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

Congratulations on a life well lived. Now go get yourself a son! Be well planet explorer.

7. 62b8unvr May 26, 2013 at 11:39 pm #

Hi there! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you’ve here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog soon.

8. asics June 4, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

Really pleasant publish, I ‘d prefer to reveal several of my views, but now I’ve no time, confident

9. natoky June 14, 2013 at 5:28 am #

I experimented with taking a look at your website with my ipod touch and the page layout doesnt seem to be right. Might wanna check it out on WAP as well as it seems most cellular phone layouts are not working with your site.

10. Katja January 31, 2014 at 8:37 am #

You have to throw the collected dirt from the container in the garbage can in your backyard or outside your house
    to prevent the dust and dirt from getting back into your house.
    Although the low price of many steam cleaners may seem
    enticing, it is important to consider the quality of the machine.
    Before you purchase, though, always make sure that
    these universal tools will work with the cleaner
    you have at home.

11. oven and shaker menu April 20, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

A fabulous feature for the kitchen is a wall oven, and ought to be considered by
    every homeowner. Further, these ovens are designed in all
    sizes and forms to suit the set up of modern kitchens. It can be not only combination of time and power level
    but also different automatic features like sensor reheat and defrost.

12. Nickole Simler July 30, 2014 at 2:53 am #