Photos of Amazing Street Art

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

13 Responses to Photos of Amazing Street Art

1. Kathleen July 6, 2012 at 10:18 am #

2. shannon July 6, 2012 at 10:26 am #

Crazy… I just watched “exit through the gift shop” last night. :)
    Love your blog. It’s an interesting visit every time I’m here. You know those blogs/sites that can suck you in for hours?….that’s you!

3. Kevin Osmond July 7, 2012 at 12:51 am #

I know its advertising…. but the reebok ads is cool.

4. faisal July 7, 2012 at 7:39 am #

Just amazing and a very good way to advertise.

5. Girish July 8, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

Too good. All of them are seriously awesome, but am a fan of last 4 from the lego one till the end.

6. Jimmy July 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

Skeleton drain is dope!

7. Girish July 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm #

Hi Chase,

I know this is off topic but I didn’t know where to email you.

I saw an big update today http://googleblog.blogspot.in/2012/04/introducing-google-drive-yes-really.html

Could you write a blog post regarding this. It’s a 5gb drive space they offer.
    I am only worried whether their terms & conditions, copyrights would hinder photographers to upload content on it, specially high resolution backups

Can you share some information on it or create a blog post regarding the same. Would really appreciate it.

8. Christy Harper July 15, 2012 at 7:08 am #

Awesome images :) Thanks for sharing!!

9. Kathryn July 16, 2012 at 2:47 am #

I had this huge smile on my face with every photo that I saw, Thanks for writing about it because it can be a source of inspiration.

I love the unexpected Spiderman drawing and the logs with the colored pencils drawing. They were unexpected and a great display of creativity. I would not have thought of doing what those artists have done. If our city would have these kinds of street arts, it would be more fun to do some strolling.

10. Dylan Johnston July 17, 2012 at 3:32 pm #

Great Imagination and adaptation, brings freshness to the mundane day to day sights.

11. myrtle September 30, 2012 at 11:05 pm #

Great! What an awesome photos.=D

12. Genaro Menger November 18, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Thank you for sharing some of the info.

1. Link Dump | The Blog of A.J. Kessler - July 14, 2012