Forced Perspective: Reality Bending Photography

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

Photo by Johann Frick

Lenora says:

Great items from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff previous to and you’re simply too excellent.
I really like what you’ve bought here, really like what you are saying and the best
way in which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you
still take care of to stay it wise. I cant wait to read
much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

webpage, Lenora,

I realize some of these nevertheless I will check the rest of these people out and about. The primary location My spouse and i listen to songs reaches blip. fm. I love it!

Finally, a challenge which i are excited regarding. I’ve got seemed with regard to facts on this caliber going back several hours. Your web site is usually tremendously treasured.

Kenny Mamon says:

Your current posts constantly add in a lot of especially positive to date info. Anywhere accomplish you come cheery with this? Emphatically stating you are same creative. Recognition again

roentarre says:

This is really clever in deed. This is by using composite picture technique in photoshop?

Stephen says:

Hi, lots of people complaining about the gallery, I would suggest Slide Show Pro http://slideshowpro.net/
Once installed very easy to use, even has a Lightroom plugin.
I use it on my blog http://stockphoto.com.au/blog/ and a number of my websites.

Chris says:

To all complaining – get over it. We’ve been complaining about the usability of this blog since it was “updated” months (if not a year now?) ago… Just pretend that its 1998 and enjoy the change of pace. Awwhhhh clicking through individual photo “pages” – how nostalgic.

JasonSMoore says:

Hi. Your gallery experience sucks. I had to look at each picture for 2 seconds and click next after each. Can life get any worse?

Phillip Wong says:

Like the previous commentators have said, the gallery is a pretty poor experience. Personally, I’d prefer it if you ditched the gallery approach altogether, kept it simple and just had all the images on the page so I could enjoy them all in one hit.

Bik says:

These are great! Thanks for the inspiration Chase, might try something like this :)

Rick says:

I’m sorry Chase but this “gallery” feature you’ve implemented in the posts is awful. It’s terribly slow to swing between pictures.

Could you guys just install an other gallery plugin? There’s plenty of em!

Now, regarding to the photos… they’re very creative, I like them.

Cheers,

R

Thanks for the inspirational kick in the pants Chase!

The man on the road is my favorite and most intriguing thing I have seen in a while. It definitely has an “Inception” feel to it. Off to share.

Steph Goralnick says:

Thanks! A shame the photo doesn’t link to the source, I have a few others that you might like to explore: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sgoralnick/sets/72157623625709161/detail/

I’ve always loved photos like these!!!

Chase says:

thx skunk. we’re working on a better solution for the photo viewer. i don’t like this one either, but generally hate the other stuff that’s out there too. maybe a custom build soon.

Jarryd Ross says:

Something like your main portfolios would be cool with the scrolling thumbnails…

Skunk says:

These are fantastic…but man clicking through them one by one is a huge hassle. Thanks for posting!

faisal says:

A slideshow would be a better idea.