Forced Perspective: Reality Bending Photography

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

By Joel Robison

19 Responses to Forced Perspective: Reality Bending Photography

1. Skunk July 24, 2012 at 9:53 am #

These are fantastic…but man clicking through them one by one is a huge hassle. Thanks for posting!

• faisal July 25, 2012 at 5:33 am #

A slideshow would be a better idea.

2. Jessica Rutledge July 24, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

I’ve always loved photos like these!!!

• Chase July 24, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

thx skunk. we’re working on a better solution for the photo viewer. i don’t like this one either, but generally hate the other stuff that’s out there too. maybe a custom build soon.

• Jarryd Ross July 24, 2012 at 9:22 pm #

Something like your main portfolios would be cool with the scrolling thumbnails…

3. Stacey {CreaShines and wishdaisy} July 24, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

Thanks for the inspirational kick in the pants Chase!

The man on the road is my favorite and most intriguing thing I have seen in a while. It definitely has an “Inception” feel to it. Off to share.

4. Rick July 24, 2012 at 2:08 pm #

I’m sorry Chase but this “gallery” feature you’ve implemented in the posts is awful. It’s terribly slow to swing between pictures.

Could you guys just install an other gallery plugin? There’s plenty of em!

Now, regarding to the photos… they’re very creative, I like them.

Cheers,

R

5. Bik July 24, 2012 at 3:59 pm #

These are great! Thanks for the inspiration Chase, might try something like this :)

6. Phillip Wong July 24, 2012 at 11:53 pm #

Like the previous commentators have said, the gallery is a pretty poor experience. Personally, I’d prefer it if you ditched the gallery approach altogether, kept it simple and just had all the images on the page so I could enjoy them all in one hit.

7. JasonSMoore July 25, 2012 at 5:33 am #

Hi. Your gallery experience sucks. I had to look at each picture for 2 seconds and click next after each. Can life get any worse?

8. Chris July 25, 2012 at 8:31 am #

To all complaining – get over it. We’ve been complaining about the usability of this blog since it was “updated” months (if not a year now?) ago… Just pretend that its 1998 and enjoy the change of pace. Awwhhhh clicking through individual photo “pages” – how nostalgic.

9. Stephen July 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm #

Hi, lots of people complaining about the gallery, I would suggest Slide Show Pro http://slideshowpro.net/
    Once installed very easy to use, even has a Lightroom plugin.
    I use it on my blog http://stockphoto.com.au/blog/ and a number of my websites.

10. roentarre July 26, 2012 at 3:10 am #

This is really clever in deed. This is by using composite picture technique in photoshop?

11. Kenny Mamon December 21, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

Your current posts constantly add in a lot of especially positive to date info. Anywhere accomplish you come cheery with this? Emphatically stating you are same creative. Recognition again

12. lincolncasinousa.com October 1, 2014 at 7:13 am #

Finally, a challenge which i are excited regarding. I’ve got seemed with regard to facts on this caliber going back several hours. Your web site is usually tremendously treasured.

13. libertyslots.co October 1, 2014 at 9:03 am #

I realize some of these nevertheless I will check the rest of these people out and about. The primary location My spouse and i listen to songs reaches blip. fm. I love it!

1. Time Travel Photography Blends Centuries Together in a Single Image | Chase Jarvis Blog - August 2, 2012

[...] unexpected. Whether it’s a new subject, pushing the boundaries of location or changing your perspective. There is new and fertile subject matter out there. Click through the tabs above to check out some [...]

2. 9+1 cose 10 da non fare con Photoshop in fotografia di matrimonio » CiCCiO.iT – Fotografia di matrimonio e altre inutilità - August 10, 2012

[...] estremi in cui c’è chi ha fatto mestiere del gusto dell’orrido e chi sa farne un uso veramente creativo, in mezzo c’è tutto un sotto bosco di gente che violenta la prospettiva con cose tipo faccio [...]