Naked Titans: Photographs of World-Class Athletes in the Buff

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Photo: Steven Lippman (Anna Tunnicliffe, US Sailing)

17 Responses to Naked Titans: Photographs of World-Class Athletes in the Buff

1. Bob Thomas July 26, 2012 at 11:14 am #

These were some excellent photos of outstanding athletes but the one you highlight is my favorite. Ms. Jeter’s form and the lighting just exudes the physical power of her effort.

2. Joe Bua July 26, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

Note to readers … if you click for the next pic and you get an error message, just hit the F5 key to reload the page and the imagine will show. Sometimes I had to reload twice.

3. Richard Hanley Jr. July 26, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

Well played sir, well played.

4. Matt July 26, 2012 at 12:41 pm #

Maya! So jealous.

5. Colin July 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

Here are a few more British athletes in a similar vain, shot for GQ mag

6. martins kikulis July 26, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

Truly amazing stuff!!

7. Sandra Isaac July 26, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Very nice images and a tasteful way to show the human form.

8. Heath July 28, 2012 at 3:10 am #

An art-nude magazine called Black and White used to do pre-olympics nude athlete editions here in Australia back in the late 90s. They were always a huge success, as you’d expect.

Here’s a cool BTS video of the Maya Gabiera shoot – http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8147283

9. Brendan July 29, 2012 at 6:34 pm #

Very very cool. Thanks for posting

10. Anonymous July 30, 2012 at 1:12 pm #

félicitations

11. pierre pageau July 30, 2012 at 1:14 pm #

félicitations

12. Villa To Rent Lorgues June 19, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

1. Quintin Co. | Naked Titans: Photographs of World-Class Athletes in the Buff - July 26, 2012

[...] starting tomorrow. This one was one of my favorites. You can check out the rest of the images here. 26 Jul 2012 / / in Art, Events, Girls, Photos, Random, Sports/by Chris Blog [...]

2. Things You’ll Find Interesting July 26, 2012 | Chuq Von Rospach, Photographer and Author - July 26, 2012

[...] Naked Titans: Photographs of World-Class Athletes in the Buff [...]

3. Naked Titans: Photographs of World-Class Athletes in the Buff - Michel van Helden - July 27, 2012

[...] Chase Jarvis: This collection of photos that has been tearing up the internet recently is a stunning example of great athletes and great photos. [...]

4. browserFruits August #3 - kwerfeldein - Fotografie Magazin - August 19, 2012