UPDATE!! If you’re reading this now – the LIVE broadcast is TODAY. Check out the post below and be sure to tune into www.chasejarvis.com/live today — 10am SEA time (1pm NYC & 18:00 London) — and enjoy the show. See you on air in a few…

Photo gear, gadgets, computers, apps, software – it’ll be featured….cause’ve caught ourselves another big kahuna guest for chasejarvisLIVE. My guest THIS Wednesday on #cjLIVE is the web’s most influential gear + tech geek–bar none. It’s Robert Scoble. He’s a gadget lover, an technology savant, a Silicon Valley insider, and–in his spare time–he’s a photographer too. Many of the most powerful people in technology share their secrets and consult with Robert to know what’s next in the world of gear, tech, apps, and more. And we photographers, creatives, really want to know this stuff – it’s in our DNA.

Well, prepare to see behind the curtain Wednesday July 25th as I host Robert on this Future of Technology for Creatives episode of chasejarvis LIVE — you will be first to hear about the trends in gadgets and technology tools that he believes will shape the next decade and beyond. More than just cool cameras, we’ll discuss wearable image sensors, realtime creative collaboration, mindblowing cloud solutions and other stuff that makes my brain hurt. Understanding how to harness these tools for your own creative purposes will be worth 90 minutes.

Who: You, Me, Robert Scoble and a worldwide gathering of creative people
What: Interview and a worldwide Q & A
When: Next Wednesday, July 25th, 10:00am Seattle time (1pm NYC time or 18:00 London)
Where: tune in to www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free – anyone can watch and we’ll be taking YOUR questions via Twitter.

CONTESTS
***And last but not least – 2 things very important:

1. Score a special… In order to pimp this show I’m giving away a signed open-edition 11×14 print of my work. At charity auctions, these go for about $5000. To enter for a chance to win, send out any creative tweet that contains the URL (or short url) to THIS post + @hpprint + #cjLIVE starting NOW and ending at the beginning of the show on Wednesday. Enter as many times (tweets) as you want – tweet and retweet – we’ll be naming the winner at the beginning of the LIVE show based on the most creative tweet we see now till then.

2. EVEN MORE SPECIAL. This is HUGE. If you want a chance to SCORE a Broncolor Senso Lighting Kit…the REAL DEAL…a Senso A2 1200ws Pack with 1 Litos heads, Carrying Case, Softbox, Ring, and Sync Cable — valued at $3500.00, then you’ll tune in to the show. We’ll make it easy to win this thing. Gotta tune in LIVE to win. See you there.
________________________

Special thanks to our cjLIVE show sponsors: HP, Broncolor, B&H. We genuinely love what they do, make, and sell.
Please follow them on twitter at: @hpprint, @bronimaging, @bhphoto

28 Responses to The Future of Technology for Creatives: ROBERT SCOBLE on chasejarvis LIVE — Wed July 25

1. Gavin July 18, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

This is going to be an awesome weekend.

2. Gavin July 18, 2012 at 1:01 pm #

/week

3. Norman July 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Cool!!! oh Happy Birthday Chase!!

4. Christy Harper July 18, 2012 at 7:56 pm #

thanks for doing this Chase, I love watching your “live” shows :)

5. faisal July 19, 2012 at 5:57 am #

These live shows are so awesome to watch.

6. flannol July 24, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

AWESOME :D the man’s a legend! And thank you so much for giving us the London timezone ;) it was always a bit of a mission trying to work out the timezone differences, especially with daylight saving!

Thanks :)

7. tracy July 24, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

awww i would love to inter and have a chance to win some of your awesome work but i dont know squat about tweeting :~( i will be watching the show tho and i am so looking forward to it :~)

8. Jon Tiffin July 24, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Sweeeet!!!! This is going to rock!

9. Lori Rowles July 25, 2012 at 12:29 am #

I LOVE watching/learning from you and your guests…thank you!!! Try as I may…I can’t get into the tweeting scene tho (I’m not famous yet Lol). Is that really the only way to have a chance to win any of the super sweet stuff you pull outta yer hat?

10. Martina July 25, 2012 at 12:38 am #

I’ll just get home by 7pm when it starts for me, thats great ;) And great to have european timezone!

11. Eric Murphy July 25, 2012 at 2:31 am #

I can’t wait to watch. I learn a ton watching your live webinars. Thank you for teaching me so
    Much.

12. Jonathan July 25, 2012 at 3:28 am #

Wish i could watch, I will be teaching 2 Zumba classes and in this heat it’s not gonna be fun.

13. Charles Tackett July 25, 2012 at 4:34 am #

Your the Best!

14. walking dead season 3 episode February 27, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

This show is looking good. I just hope Dish and AMC work something out before it returns or I will a very angry camper.

15. bodybuilding training April 16, 2013 at 1:57 pm #

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept.

16. imitation rolex April 24, 2013 at 12:24 am #

The most pricey Rolex in the globe was initially designed and bought for $350,000 in 1979, imitation rolex muchu less costly.

17. dog biscuit recipes April 25, 2013 at 2:19 am #

Guten tag! Hahaha! I’m not German, but had ya nervous! Sweet article neway, I get what you wrote.

18. imitation watches for sale April 25, 2013 at 3:08 am #

In the meantime, all this time, the imitation watches for sale office environment in Switzerland was completely working, but Wilsdorf had remained in London to do enterprise there

19. replica hublot big bang April 25, 2013 at 7:20 pm #

A replica hublot big bang replica is very similar to the original in almost every sense

20. hublot replica f1 April 26, 2013 at 3:17 am #

Replica hublot replica f1 watches maintain the same design features, high-quality construction of the case, bezel, and strap, and attention to every minute detail of hublot replica f1 watches that guarantees reliable time-keeping

21. Joey Newbery May 19, 2013 at 4:13 am #

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?|I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re working with? I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

22. www.docteur-assur.com May 23, 2013 at 3:57 pm #

Hello, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

23. Vitamin D2 D6 May 24, 2013 at 1:51 am #

I like what you are up to. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on with the superb works guys. I`ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website.

24. Mumbai Pune Cabs May 24, 2013 at 9:37 pm #

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.|

25. Asian Massage New York City June 12, 2013 at 12:25 am #

I guess this subject is more crucial compared to I believed. There seems to be incredibly little information on this subject, yet every person is talking about it. I will definitely have to look into this further until I find out sufficient regarding the subject matter.

26. Leoma Chiv June 20, 2013 at 1:47 pm #

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

27. Brazilian Waxing Zürich July 2, 2014 at 6:40 am #

could you leave it inside the wax tin with all the heating wax on ,so it can remain heated all day for salon

1. Creatives, Technology, & the Age of Context - July 31, 2012

[...] opportunity to listen to the live webcast by Chase Jarvis and Robert Scoble where they discussed The Future for Creatives. [The video is not up yet as of today, but it should be soon.] Robert and Chase covered, among [...]