Blue Plate Special: the Proud Women of USA Diners and their Food

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

14 Responses to Blue Plate Special: the Proud Women of USA Diners and their Food

1. Nick Botner August 2, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

I came here looking for Hogs Breath Saloon in Key West. :)

2. Jonathan Yates August 3, 2012 at 7:24 am #

Great book, bought it years ago, great journeys – need to be photographed…

• faisal August 4, 2012 at 5:08 am #

Very unique idea. Its an enjoyable trip but the niche is so unique.

3. TobyB August 7, 2012 at 7:04 am #

Excellent project, very original. I wish we had American diners here in England, this has made me hungry.

4. 4rywv6989nm May 26, 2013 at 11:55 pm #

I discovered your weblog site on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading extra from you afterward!…

5. Malissa Freudenburg September 22, 2014 at 10:09 am #

I simply can not locate a place here to order a subscribtion to “Letters in the Mail” to get a present or two and also for myself.It sounds like a wonderful idea and several of my good friends is going to be delighted to receive letters in the mail….Diane

6. Robert Lassiter October 3, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about health. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

7. Irs Tax Lawyer October 7, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Sensible Methods In Looking For A Tax Attorney – Some Thoughts

8. Braveran opinie October 16, 2014 at 1:08 pm #

Its great as your other posts : D, appreciate it for putting up.

9. Harlan October 17, 2014 at 10:51 am #

It’s really a col and helpfvul piec of info. I am happy
    that you shared this hellpful information with us.
    Plase keep uus infformed llike this. Thanks for sharing.

10. Lyndon October 17, 2014 at 11:51 pm #

Do youu have a spam issue onn this blog; I aso am a blogger, aand I was wondering
    your situation; many off uss hqve developed ome nice pocedures aand we aree looking too exchange solutions wih orher folks, wwhy nnot shoot me an email iff
    interested.

11. http://cadenet.handball.free.fr October 19, 2014 at 5:07 am #

great put up, very informative. I’m wonering why the opposite expewrts of this sector don’tnotice this.
    Yoou shojld conntinue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a
    geeat readers’ basde already!

12. Annmarie October 20, 2014 at 11:46 am #

Wonderful beat ! I woukd likie too apprentice whilst youu amend your wweb site,
    how cojld i subscribe for a bllog site? The account aided me a approppriate deal.
    I hhave ben tinby bit familiar of thius your broadcast offered sshiny transparent
    idea

1. Grasp Your Worry & Discover Your Voice [with My Homie Tim Ferriss] | TiaMart Blog - June 19, 2014

[...] marketing campaign. Perhaps it’s a photojournalism street journey throughout America documenting classic diners. It doesn’t matter. The purpose is you’re sitting on it. Why? Worry, in all [...]