Here’s a bit of Sunday morning content to kick off your day, maybe with a cup of coffee or the newspaper. The recent chasejarvisLIVE I did with Robert Scoble as my guest.

Photo gear, gadgets, computers, apps, software – it’s all featured in this episode. We caught ourselves another big kahuna guest for chasejarvisLIVE. The web’s most influential gear + tech geek–bar none. He’s a gadget lover, an technology savant, a Silicon Valley insider, and–in his spare time–he’s a photographer too. Many of the most powerful people in technology share their secrets and consult with Robert to know what’s next in the world of gear, tech, apps, and more. And we photographers, creatives, really want to know this stuff – it’s in our DNA.

Well, prepare to see behind the curtain as I host Robert on this Future of Technology for Creatives episode of chasejarvis LIVE — you will be first to hear about the trends in gadgets and technology tools that he believes will shape the next decade and beyond. More than just cool cameras, we’ll discuss wearable image sensors, realtime creative collaboration, mindblowing cloud solutions and other stuff that makes my brain hurt. Understanding how to harness these tools for your own creative purposes will be worth 90 minutes.

Huge appreciation for our presenting sponsor HP.
And special thanks to Broncolor and B&H Photo

Please follow our friends on twitter them and let them know how much we appreciate the support:
@hpprint
@broncolor
@bhphoto

Enjoy!

8 Responses to The Future of Technology for Creatives with Robert Scoble [chasejarvisLIVE re-watch]

1. steve ward August 12, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

i was wondering where i could get some of those camera’s at? the mirrorless camera’s?

2. faisal August 13, 2012 at 9:15 am #

Future seems quite bright, Creativity never goes away.

3. Orcasmac August 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

I can understand the social and geographic context that this interview discussed as integral to photography, but why does/should it matter what device I use to capture an image?

• Randell John November 25, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

I don’t think it really matters, unless you want the world to see your work on a a badly calibrated computer monitor.
      Not everyone wants to become a famous photographer or even make a living from photography.
      Many shoot just for personal pleasure.

4. Jberryphoto August 13, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

Chase,

Was wondering if we could get a list or even better some links to the apps that were mentioned on this show. By the way the future does look bright for those that know how to use the new tools that will be at our disposal.

-JB

5. Craig Frisby August 13, 2012 at 8:47 pm #

I get it- Im creative- i’m all over the sharing/new media- but how the HELL do you monitize it? everybody expects it all for FREE these days!?!?

I’m serious here.

-FRISBY

6. Greg August 27, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

Will the machine be clever enough to realise I like counterculture media (music, movies, photography). I doubt it, the machine is only aimed at pointing the sheep to thing’s that everyone else likes.

1. Things You’ll Find Interesting August 13, 2012 | Chuq Von Rospach, Photographer and Author - August 13, 2012

[...] The Future of Technology for Creatives with Robert Scoble [chasejarvisLIVE re-watch] [...]