Time Travel Photography: Blending Centuries in a Single Image

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Photo: Jim Adams

14 Responses to Time Travel Photography: Blending Centuries in a Single Image

1. Guelph Photographers August 1, 2012 at 9:17 am #

This has already been done by Dear Photograph with a published book
    .http://dearphotograph.com

2. Antonio Rosario August 1, 2012 at 9:54 am #

I did this witha shot my dad took of JFK during his visit to NYC in 1962, the day that Marylyn Monroe sung Happy Birthday, Mr. President. What was fun was I managed to find the exact date that my dad took the shot doing a lot of research on the Web (my dad is gone and he was a pro photog, and unfortunately no records of these pix exist). I went to the same location on the exact day (or within a day) and found where he stood and snapped this: http://flic.kr/p/c33qQm

It was great channeling my dad for a few moments.

Antonio

• Lori Rowles August 1, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

Nice pic, Antonio…
      I love the stories these pictures are telling. It’s an awesomre reminder of how we leave our mark in this world. Super cool share…

• Anonymous August 2, 2012 at 7:24 am #

That’s awesome that you got to experience that! Great photo too!

3. Gavin August 1, 2012 at 10:01 am #

These are dope!

4. Simon August 2, 2012 at 2:18 am #

and here is another great example…

5. faisal August 2, 2012 at 6:00 am #

Amazing work, really noteworthy.

6. Denver Photographer August 2, 2012 at 11:31 am #

Very cool stuff. Even if it’s been done before. Great image.

7. Kara August 28, 2012 at 4:46 am #

Very Nice and Interesting Post..Totally Loved it.. Thanks for sharing!!!

8. Lavenia Waterworth November 15, 2012 at 6:49 am #

I located some data related to construction companies online that you might find an interest about.

9. watch walking dead season 3 free February 27, 2013 at 4:08 pm #

If she’s taking fertility treatments, that can plump you out.

10. www.gbcertified.com June 7, 2013 at 7:32 am #

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

11. Cheap Nike air jordans for women June 8, 2013 at 4:28 am #

A Gartner report reveals that Apple suffered a drop in worldwide smartphone market share in the first quarter of this year and came in a distant second with an 18 percent share of the global sales after Samsung. On the OS side, Android powered 74.4 percent of all smartphones during the period while iOS accounted for only 18.2 percent.

1. Around the Web: Travel Roundup | Trip Logic - August 3, 2012