Emerging Talent — The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

ChaseJarvis_EmergingTalent_Surreal_MartinMarcisovsky_

18 Responses to Emerging Talent — The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky

1. Vasso September 17, 2012 at 10:16 am #

It is definitely a good stuff. But personally I prefer true enhanced photography.

2. Angelo September 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

these are really interesting pics chase thanks for posting ive been doing some surreal images myself im really glad you noticed this kind of artworks.

3. Lucian H.D. September 18, 2012 at 2:07 am #

We are the Creator and the created ones as well. We bring color because we are the color. We bring life in lifeless places. We are the light of the world and we are still learning the way of the universe under harsh conditions…
    Superb work’s!
    Thank you for sharing!

4. faisal September 18, 2012 at 6:57 am #

It is indeed an amazing capture.

• Frank September 18, 2012 at 9:50 am #

@faisal: It’s probably not “an amazing capture”; I would be willing to bet money that this image was mostly created in Photoshop (or a similar application). Which, in my view anyway, removes it from the category of “a capture” (i.e., a photograph).

I believe much of what passes for photography nowadays should really be classified as something else — e.g., photo-based art, a digital creation, or something along those lines.

• Vasso September 22, 2012 at 3:53 am #

Totally agree with you on this one

5. Virginia February 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm #

Thanks for finally writing about >Photos — the Surreal Images
    of Emerging Talent Martin Marcisovsky | Chase Jarvis Blog <Liked it!

6. http://topelevenhackfr.blogspot.com/ March 28, 2014 at 2:50 am #

Léger,désagréablement éditeur au-dessous
    carie il ya impression top eleven hack microsoft points code txt.
    soigneux derrière volonté top eleven hack no survey for mac.

7. Billie Pagnello September 22, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Dude.. I am not substantially into studying, but somehow I obtained to undergo lots of write-up articles with the online web site. Its great how attention-grabbing it really is for me to go to you pretty frequently.

8. London Spy Tours September 29, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

London spy tours, one of Londons great walks

9. blog link October 3, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

Find out the kind of gems ahead of a jewelry purchase.You will discover a few completely unique types of ,discount tiffany jewellery,pebbles: counterfeit, artificial together with bogus. tiffany jewellery are usually exact jewels, nonetheless fake is simply throwaway pigmented to seem such as the real guy. Purely natural boulders tend to be found subway and synthetic gemstones usually are grown within a testing center.Create a rather close look around the chunk you wish, in that case place it adjacent to several other pieces you want. Be cautious about tactics which usually certain merchants will use to create a gem seem greater.

10. Karon Glaab October 3, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

11. the lesson in spanish October 8, 2014 at 12:37 am #

This internet site is just remarkable, the data is upgraded as well as clear. I am going to certainly see this site once more. I’m sorry if my English isn’t sufficient, i am actually a Spanish foreign language presenter, sorry regarding that. Stay up to date with the good work:-RRB-.

12. pilgrim video October 19, 2014 at 2:37 am #

Generally the bold attire,heavy jewellery look works too, like a blackk saree and oxidized silver jewellery , orr an anarkali wkth gold jewelry.
    Males too couldn’t keep away from the jewellery fadd for long.
    Jewelry for males comes in the widest possible jewelry
    designs andd styles in pendants, necklaces, earrings,
    cufflinks, etc. Asmi’s diamond and gold jewellery mixtures are awe-inspiring.

13. pintu kayu October 20, 2014 at 9:41 am #

I have been checking out many of your stories and i can claim pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.

14. Home October 22, 2014 at 1:54 am #

I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a terrific web site. The web site owner has done a fantastic job writing/collecting articles to post, the information here is really insightful. You just secured yourself a guarenteed reader.

1. Picture Kaleidoscope 9/19/12 « Gloria Oliver - September 19, 2012

[...] The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky [...]

2. From Birth | - April 1, 2014

[...] From Birth http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2012/09/emerging-talent-the-surreal-imagery-of-martin-marcisovsky/ [...]