Emerging Talent — The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

ChaseJarvis_EmergingTalent_Surreal_MartinMarcisovsky_

22 Responses to Emerging Talent — The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky

1. Vasso September 17, 2012 at 10:16 am #

It is definitely a good stuff. But personally I prefer true enhanced photography.

2. Angelo September 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

these are really interesting pics chase thanks for posting ive been doing some surreal images myself im really glad you noticed this kind of artworks.

3. Lucian H.D. September 18, 2012 at 2:07 am #

We are the Creator and the created ones as well. We bring color because we are the color. We bring life in lifeless places. We are the light of the world and we are still learning the way of the universe under harsh conditions…
    Superb work’s!
    Thank you for sharing!

4. faisal September 18, 2012 at 6:57 am #

It is indeed an amazing capture.

• Frank September 18, 2012 at 9:50 am #

@faisal: It’s probably not “an amazing capture”; I would be willing to bet money that this image was mostly created in Photoshop (or a similar application). Which, in my view anyway, removes it from the category of “a capture” (i.e., a photograph).

I believe much of what passes for photography nowadays should really be classified as something else — e.g., photo-based art, a digital creation, or something along those lines.

• Vasso September 22, 2012 at 3:53 am #

Totally agree with you on this one

5. Virginia February 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm #

Thanks for finally writing about >Photos — the Surreal Images
    of Emerging Talent Martin Marcisovsky | Chase Jarvis Blog <Liked it!

6. http://topelevenhackfr.blogspot.com/ March 28, 2014 at 2:50 am #

Léger,désagréablement éditeur au-dessous
    carie il ya impression top eleven hack microsoft points code txt.
    soigneux derrière volonté top eleven hack no survey for mac.

7. Billie Pagnello September 22, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Dude.. I am not substantially into studying, but somehow I obtained to undergo lots of write-up articles with the online web site. Its great how attention-grabbing it really is for me to go to you pretty frequently.

8. London Spy Tours September 29, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

London spy tours, one of Londons great walks

9. blog link October 3, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

Find out the kind of gems ahead of a jewelry purchase.You will discover a few completely unique types of ,discount tiffany jewellery,pebbles: counterfeit, artificial together with bogus. tiffany jewellery are usually exact jewels, nonetheless fake is simply throwaway pigmented to seem such as the real guy. Purely natural boulders tend to be found subway and synthetic gemstones usually are grown within a testing center.Create a rather close look around the chunk you wish, in that case place it adjacent to several other pieces you want. Be cautious about tactics which usually certain merchants will use to create a gem seem greater.

10. Karon Glaab October 3, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Awesome!, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

11. the lesson in spanish October 8, 2014 at 12:37 am #

This internet site is just remarkable, the data is upgraded as well as clear. I am going to certainly see this site once more. I’m sorry if my English isn’t sufficient, i am actually a Spanish foreign language presenter, sorry regarding that. Stay up to date with the good work:-RRB-.

12. pilgrim video October 19, 2014 at 2:37 am #

Generally the bold attire,heavy jewellery look works too, like a blackk saree and oxidized silver jewellery , orr an anarkali wkth gold jewelry.
    Males too couldn’t keep away from the jewellery fadd for long.
    Jewelry for males comes in the widest possible jewelry
    designs andd styles in pendants, necklaces, earrings,
    cufflinks, etc. Asmi’s diamond and gold jewellery mixtures are awe-inspiring.

13. pintu kayu October 20, 2014 at 9:41 am #

I have been checking out many of your stories and i can claim pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.

14. harga hp murah October 24, 2014 at 5:15 am #

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

15. check November 10, 2014 at 8:17 am #

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually one thing that I think I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your subsequent post, I¡¦ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

16. logiciel de comptabilite November 12, 2014 at 5:57 am #

fabuleux post, merci beaucoup.

17. Jene Stathopoulos November 23, 2014 at 12:01 am #

Respect to article writer, some fantastic selective information.

18. fortuna November 23, 2014 at 11:34 pm #

Nice read. I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. He actually bought me lunch since I found it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch!

1. Picture Kaleidoscope 9/19/12 « Gloria Oliver - September 19, 2012

[...] The Surreal Imagery of Martin Marcisovsky [...]

2. From Birth | - April 1, 2014

[...] From Birth http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2012/09/emerging-talent-the-surreal-imagery-of-martin-marcisovsky/ [...]