Stunning Photos of Africa from Above

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next

Photo: Martin Harvey/Barcroft

9 Responses to Stunning Photos of Africa from Above

1. Karine Ardault September 10, 2012 at 10:15 am #

Thanks for sharing this. I did not know this photographer and it is indeed great work. I really like the abstract patterns created by nature. I can only imagine how great it must be to be on board an helicpter for taking aerials instead of a plane where there is usually something in the way… Living in Africa myself I can only command on the beauty of this continent. And I am also taking the opportunity to make a shout out to another photographer/pilot who also takes beautiful aerials of Tanzania (http://benwilhelmi.typepad.com)..

2. Kimutai Cherono September 11, 2012 at 12:54 am #

Love the pictures but a description of where they were taken would be nice. The circular volcano/caldera is beautiful but where is it?

• faisal September 11, 2012 at 5:16 am #

Yes, that would be cool, if we know more about each pic.

3. Girish September 11, 2012 at 4:27 am #

Great set of photographs. I like the 8th one a lot.
    Can you someone explain the 7th. I am not getting a idea of what that is.

4. Max September 13, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

I agree, different Points of View bring stunning views of Africa!
    You may want to check out the work of Yann Arthus Bertrand in the same vein: Earth From Above on http://www.yannarthusbertrand2.org, there are some quite stunning views too!

5. Lamonica Jerdee January 8, 2013 at 6:44 am #

Fantastic recite, I emphatically accepted this onto a colleague who was doing a insignificant investigation by that. And he actually bought me eat because I bring into being it for him smile So allow me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

6. みちとへ May 25, 2013 at 7:30 am #

good article for me

7. Celso Mollo November 3, 2013 at 11:01 am #

To be hones I did not like the pictures that much, I’ve seen better aero photography. They seem ordinary,

8. Mauricio Knabjian July 30, 2014 at 2:43 am #

I love getting the letters, but please usually do not go telling folks they are heading to acquire about a single a week. I’ve been lucky to receive an individual a month. You need to do a little better than that….or cease the pinocchio stories at the incredibly least. If 1 a month is what it is, then that is what it is.