10 Zombie Photos that will Scare you Brainless

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

"Cabin Fever" by Massimo Ankor

25 Responses to 10 Zombie Photos that will Scare you Brainless

1. Rajan Duggal October 31, 2012 at 10:12 am #

Nice photos, but why are the teeth of girl zombie (in photo 3) so milky white, yet she has blood all over her face? I thought zombies bite! :P

2. sujonbndu07 October 31, 2012 at 11:10 pm #

I was looking for some colorful photos . But after watching this post , i really like it .

3. best photos October 31, 2012 at 11:12 pm #

on more thing can you upload some pictures of hunger people of Africa . I really need those.

4. Angelo November 1, 2012 at 3:46 am #

Zombie pictures… Kind of nice, but what’s with the ‘normal’ hand (How are we suppose to figure out that’s a zombie?) and with the mummy? Mummy’s aren’t zombies.

5. faisal November 1, 2012 at 11:03 am #

Those are too scary, yikes!!!!

6. jeroenh November 1, 2012 at 11:54 pm #

The first photo is cool, second too, but then…

7. Ricki Douglas November 9, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

These Halloween photos are fantastic! I so love Halloween and being a San Diego photographer, it never occurred to me to just go out with my camera for fun downtown and take photos of everyone milling the streets. Next year maybe!

8. Davis Burbano November 18, 2012 at 4:50 pm #

Thanks a lot for sharing this post. Definitely people will find this as very helpful.

9. polooffers November 18, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

A color stripe shirt match a hole in jeans, wearing sneakers, against the fresh tranquil smile, immediately out of a simple sense of fashion.

10. khalid November 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm #

I was looking for an impressive iPhone/iPad app for editing my photographs and one of my friend had recommended me very cool app named “Photo Splash Fx”. Although I have tried many others but this one is simply wonderful, as it enables me to

· Make my shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Use selective colors, variety of brush sizes (adjust manually or automatically), gestures like Pan/Zoom/Splash, unlimited Undos, Colorize, Tintalize, Recolor, blend brush to create custom effects and text blending on your photo.

· It supports both landscape or portrait mode and options like loading/importing photo from Cloud, instead of just from the camera or photo library.

· Choice of 135+ built-in effects on different parts of the same photo and still have the option of creating your own custom effects.

· Option to make favorite list of built-in effects to choose them easily for future.

· Sharing my edited photographs with friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

11. khalid January 7, 2013 at 5:09 am #

Digital photography is becoming the most popular hobby of the world today. The recent developments of smartphones, iphone/ipad has changed the way, how we think of photography. To give professional touch to your photographs, now it is not necessary to consult some professional. One may use various tools and apps to make one’s photographs masterpieces instantly with a few taps, particularly those taken on graduation/wedding ceremony, honeymoon trip or New Year celebrations. I have used many such apps in recent past. One of such app is Photo Splash FX on iPhone/iPad that provides following unique features that you can’t find in any other app altogether. I noticed following notable features:

· Make your shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Share your masterpiece with your friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

12. NIgger McShitDick January 30, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

WOW THIS REALLY FUCKING SUCKS

13. no dout it is nice picture February 19, 2013 at 10:30 am #

Not nice

14. Glover April 29, 2013 at 11:44 pm #

These pics are so scary it made the movie the saw beautiful !

15. lilly .v June 17, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

OK scary not nice i dont know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!

16. unscary August 18, 2013 at 11:04 am #

these zombies are so full of vitality and life that pictures of normal people seem dead.

17. HowHumorous December 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

Is it wrong that I found some of the pictures slightly funny, namely photos 4, 8 and 10

18. lily February 18, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

Wow not scared can stare at it and no reaction

19. Ayden February 21, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

These are not real!!!

20. she bae doe madd yaaassss chill April 4, 2014 at 8:51 am #

that crap is nasty and not real

21. Billy bob April 8, 2014 at 1:38 pm #

Not scared

22. Winnie claritah August 10, 2014 at 5:16 am #

Fascinating though not real

23. Sal Pett September 2, 2014 at 1:07 am #

You made some clear points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most people will go along with with your blog.

24. Annie September 14, 2014 at 10:26 am #

The only picture that had any scariness to it was the fist one. The rest are really lame. Especially the mummy, that’s like, WTF? I m a zombie each year for Halloween, and my own makeup that I do myself, all homemade by the way, is much better than any of these pictures.