Best Photo Locations: Manarola, Italia — Finding Something Different

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
ChaseJarvis_PhotoLocations_Manarola_fischerfotografie_AmyRollo

© fischerfotografie

12 Responses to Best Photo Locations: Manarola, Italia — Finding Something Different

1. Karen Bobotas October 29, 2012 at 10:08 am #

Cinque Terre is quite a gem…. indeed a well whittled pastel gem!

2. Ritchie Roesch October 29, 2012 at 8:17 pm #

One of these years I’d love to visit this location! I’ve never been, but it looks like a real treasure for photographers. Thanks for sharing!

One interesting and overlooked photo location I’ve found is in southern California, at the old George Air Force Base housing. It sits abandoned and access is easy.

–Ritchie

3. faisal October 30, 2012 at 5:24 am #

I am sure every country has a stunning place to shoot.

4. SANDY BIRING October 30, 2012 at 8:05 am #

My 30th Birthday is looming, and I’ve been thinking of just disapearing for a week, just me and my Canon 5D… think this may just be the place!

Thanks eternally Chase.

5. Diego November 1, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

a great location gives the photographer more than a canvas to create… it inspire and allow the photographer to be different and productive.

6. Giorgio November 14, 2012 at 2:27 am #

Oh yes Chase !!! i am italian, you have done a very very very very good job with this photos…italy is wonderful !!! :D

7. Andrea November 25, 2012 at 8:16 am #

Veramente belle photo, mi piace molto come hai fatto, nel stile bianco nero, un bel idea. Fantastico

8. Read This May 4, 2014 at 9:05 am #

It’s really very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use the web for that purpose, and get the hottest news.

9. Coralie Paula September 21, 2014 at 8:19 am #

Not clear on what you have got in mind, Laila. Can you give us some more information?

10. Rosalina Gandrud September 21, 2014 at 9:28 pm #

Wonderful collection, Eric, appreciate it. Bookmarked and shared :)

11. Zina Gaietto September 22, 2014 at 6:04 am #

Many thanks for your Terrific Contest. Would adore to win!!

12. German Inyart September 24, 2014 at 10:56 am #

The discounts available in some online store is greater than most of the bricks and mortar stores beacuse of lower cost of operation