New Music Dropping Today — MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS [video]

Last year we were fortunate enough to host some great friends on chasejarvisLIVE — perhaps the fastest rising hiphop act in the country — MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS. Today the Seattle duo independently released their latest work: “The Heist.” The effort brings artists like Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul to the table in a 15-song album. It is their first project since 2010′s re-release of their debut The VS. EP and it is AWESOME. And I’m not the only one who thinks so — they are in the midst of a world tour that has been selling out everywhere. [They will be in Seattle Friday at the WaMu Theater]

They joined me onstage to drop knowledge about staying true to one’s art, the evolution of creativity in a digital age, and more. And as a massive bonus, they followed it up with a fresh-ass LIVE set. We’ve cut the set up into individual tracks – here are four videos of awesomeness from MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

iTunes link to the album
iTunes link to the deluxe album
Link to the full cjLIVE episode

Chasejarvis_theheistworldtour

12 Responses to New Music Dropping Today — MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS [video]

1. faisal October 10, 2012 at 5:51 am #

This album is super cool.

2. Stefan October 11, 2012 at 3:53 am #

Thanks for the headsup, Macklemore is fantastic! big WOHWOH From sweden! =)

3. Benja October 14, 2012 at 6:17 pm #

I wrote a review of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ “The Heist”. The album has so many amazing songs. I am really glad that you guys are giving it press too!! I’d love it if you guys gave my review a read and let me know what you thought of it! Thanks so much!

4. DanielKphoto November 26, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Very excited, I love his music, thanks for the heads up ;)

5. Aaron Casella September 21, 2014 at 9:01 am #

This is such a great idea. A friend of mine sent me your weblink. It’s such a very good way to engage readers offline and get physical mail which everyone loves. I may need to do this after my blog is up and running a bit more.

6. SPY September 28, 2014 at 12:56 am #

British Spy

7. property to rent London Battersea and sw8 September 28, 2014 at 1:26 am #

property for sale and to rent London Battersea and sw8

8. Marta Huttle October 3, 2014 at 11:44 am #

Man this is so informative, I love reading about diet. Loved the tip rainey just made. Its so difficult to find the right product for me. I’ve been looking now for 3 weeks! LOL Just want to let you all know I will make my goal one way or another. I promise you that! Wish me luck! :)

9. intereo November 14, 2014 at 1:21 pm #

I am always browsing online for ideas that can aid me. Thanks!

10. live video streaming February 13, 2015 at 11:59 am #

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS. I don

11. Marsha February 16, 2015 at 4:16 pm #

Whilst I do not concur with you, I uncover your delivery of one’s opinion one which I’m able to truly uncover nice to pay attention to.My experiences with science and nature have definitely been diverse.I really admire your thinking.I ought to consider an opposing look at on “vulcanism”, on the other hand. As a very untypical female, I’ve been advised I am really reasonable and analytical. And, much like the common girl, I have triggers that make me cry, nevertheless it might cause you to giggle.I come across myself most discouraged and pushed into tears by men and women behaving illogically. I last but not least had a boyfriend take a look at me and say, “That’s just it. Persons will not make sensation mainly. You will need to cease anticipating them to, and after that you’ll be a lot less frustrated a lot less frequently.”Just assumed you would possibly receive a giggle out of me.

12. alkaline water February 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm #