UPDATED AGAIN WITH A TREAT: SPECIAL OFFER: This is LIVE right NOW. Buy the Tim Ferriss creativeLIVE course #4HourLife and get a free copy of Tim’s new book. Click for details http://cr8.lv/4-Hour_promo. Sale ends today! (somewhere around a $35 value …book + shipping)
_____

UPDATE: Tim is LIVE NOW… both today and tomorrow. Tune in here at creativeLIVE.com/live
_____

Short version: renowned 4-hour-everything guy Tim Ferriss is gonna be on creativeLIVE next week for 2 full days of badass, actionable inspiration and instruction. Go here for details.

More detailed version and how this relates to you: One of the most important characteristics in making one’s way through a creative career or any entrepreneurial endeavor is learning what’s most important and executing against it. What do I need to know and how do I acquire that skill, be it learning how to light with strobes, make a music video, dominate at Photoshop OR…. literally anything else. In short, you want to learn how to learn. How fast you can learn, grow, be in the system while simulataneously hacking it is, in my humble opinion, crucial to success in any field.

Enter, my pal Tim Ferriss. Tim takes all this to the next level. I’ve personally learned more from him about ‘how to hack learning’ than anyone else. You’ve probably read or seen one of his previous #1 NYTime Best selling books (4 Hour Work Week + 4 Hour Body) OR seen him on one of my most popular chasejarvisLIVE’s ever (I taught him how to build a studio set and then he photographs a bikini model), but the real news I want to share with you here is twofold:

1. He has a new, super badass book coming out in 2 weeks; and

2. More importantly he’s bringing this new book + BOTH previous books to life in realtime on creativeLIVE (the online learning channel I co-founded) next week. Two full days of live, interactive learning with Tim and host of world class experts. Not gonna lie to you, I’m canceling all other obligations and will be sitting in the soundstage during the entire broadcast.

I’ve seen the syllabus for the course, it’s insanely inspiring and ambitious. I’m an excitable guy, but I’m rarely as hyped as I am for this workshop. Learn how to learn anything from the meta-learning expert. The course is live on creativeLIVE on November 14th + 15th. Check it out here if you want more info or to register to attend online.

You can order the book here from Amazon. Check out Tim’s blog here.

Here’s his creativeLIVE pitch:

[the book trailer video was shot by my pal, director Adam Patch. Head on over to the trailer on YouTube here and leave a comment if you dig.]

tim ferriss on creativeLIVE

28 Responses to Learn How To Learn Anything, Hack Any System & Be Your Best: Tim Ferriss on creativeLIVE

1. faisal November 10, 2012 at 5:21 am #

Now that indeed is quite creative and involving to watch

2. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:56 am #

That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”. Amazing.

3. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:57 am #

That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”. I am looking forward to Tim’s class.

4. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I am looking forward to Tim’s class. That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”.

5. Angela November 10, 2012 at 10:54 am #

Looks good, but I’m guessing not a whole lot for vegetarians.

6. khalid November 19, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

I was looking for an impressive iPhone/iPad app for editing my photographs and one of my friend had recommended me very cool app named “Photo Splash Fx”. Although I have tried many others but this one is simply wonderful, as it enables me to

· Make my shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Use selective colors, variety of brush sizes (adjust manually or automatically), gestures like Pan/Zoom/Splash, unlimited Undos, Colorize, Tintalize, Recolor, blend brush to create custom effects and text blending on your photo.

· It supports both landscape or portrait mode and options like loading/importing photo from Cloud, instead of just from the camera or photo library.

· Choice of 135+ built-in effects on different parts of the same photo and still have the option of creating your own custom effects.

· Option to make favorite list of built-in effects to choose them easily for future.

· Sharing my edited photographs with friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

7. khalid December 31, 2012 at 5:19 am #

Digital photography is becoming the most popular hobby of the world today. The recent developments of smartphones, iphone/ipad has changed the way, how we think of photography. To give professional touch to your photographs, now it is not necessary to consult some professional. One may use various tools and apps to make one’s photographs masterpieces instantly with a few taps, particularly those taken on graduation/wedding ceremony, honeymoon trip or New Year celebrations. I have used many such apps in recent past. One of such app is Photo Splash FX on iPhone/iPad that provides following unique features that you can’t find in any other app altogether. I noticed following notable features:

· Make your shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Share your masterpiece with your friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

8. tickets air flight March 22, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks| tickets air flight http://www.funtraveldeals.com/book-flights/

9. Jasa Custom Clearance March 23, 2013 at 12:28 am #

I am actually glad to glance at this webpage posts which consists of lots of useful information, thanks for providing these statistics.|

10. financial March 23, 2013 at 7:10 am #

It’s very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.|

11. Oil and gas logistics March 23, 2013 at 7:21 am #

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks|

12. dr oz cambogia March 23, 2013 at 7:34 am #

I’m not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.| dr oz cambogia http://www.pure-garcinia-cambogia.org

13. Schwangerschaftsfotosbabybauch March 23, 2013 at 8:41 am #

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks| Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos http://www.fotostudioaugenblicke.de

14. Chun Litzenberg March 28, 2013 at 2:05 am #

I required to deliver you this very little observe to be able to thank you so much yet again for the private marvelous things you have documented at the moment. This can be really especially generous of you for making unhampered what specifically most of us could have marketed for an book in generating some bucks on their own, most importantly thinking of that you could quite possibly have tried it in the event you actually thought of vital. These pointers also served to supply a excellent strategy to comprehend some people have exactly the same ideal just like my really very own to understand quite considerably more pertaining to this issue. I imagine you’ll find quite a few much more pleasant durations from the long run for people who browse by means of your web blog.

15. Knights and Dragons Hack March 21, 2014 at 12:15 am #

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.

The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.

16. download legend online June 26, 2014 at 7:21 pm #

Thank you foг some other infߋrmative web site.
    Where else may just I am getting tɦat type of inormation written in suϲh an ideal approach?
    I hɑve a undertaking that I amm simplʏ now running on, and I
    have been on thе gglance oout for such info.

17. Pool Live Tour Hack July 5, 2014 at 6:42 am #

May I simply say what a relief to discover someone that
    really knows what they are discussing online. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people really need to look at this and understand this side
    of the story. I was surprised you’re not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

18. premium public nude video July 17, 2014 at 9:49 am #

Excellent site. Many useful facts here. I am submitting that to a few good friends ans furthermore spreading in delectable. And of course, interesting hard work!

19. fragrance July 22, 2014 at 3:12 am #

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
    you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    updates.

20. Casa Greens 1 Price list July 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm #

They specifically say that when ordering by the glass, you
    will get a third of a bottle, which can then be more easily shared across the
    table without having to commit to a full bottle.
    After looking around the courtyards and gardens you
    will end up in the library and a complimentary drink from
    the free-bar. Both venues are designed to accommodate any kind of theme you desire.

21. Dead Trigger 2 Hack Cheats July 30, 2014 at 7:45 pm #

As a side note, if Tenpenny is dead for any reason (presumably that you did “You Gotta Shoot’em in the Head” first) then this is still a possible way to finish
    the quest. If so, this explains the lack of uniqueness from city to
    city. With initial grumblings about Dante’s appearance aside, Nnja Theory
    seems tto provide an interesting alternative universe tto the Capcom series.

22. http://casa-greens1.com August 1, 2014 at 12:52 pm #

Opposites Attract – Mezcal, Aperol, Lemon, Wolf Among Weeds IPA.
    Each apartment of this lush project is designed in such a manner that you
    will experience the kingly living. Both venues are designed to accommodate any kind
    of theme you desire.

23. skyline skaters hack cf August 1, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

They appear to be the action copy pro by claiming
    to possess functioning PS3 game copying software.
    Although there are several Mafia Wars strategy
    guides or cheat guides can be obtained on internet, there are no magic cheat codes that produces the overall
    game much easier. Every guy, conversely, seems to think the unwritten “bro code” is enough to keep his indiscretions between him and his awesome poker pals, his golf foursome, and his mailman.

24. facial cleanser August 6, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

What’s up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website regularly, if so after that you
    will absolutely obtain pleasant know-how.

25. hong kong travel guide August 12, 2014 at 5:29 am #

The Spanish spoken there is most probably what you hear in the United States in most cases, and there
    are many ways – and schools – to help you achieve your goals.
    Xel-Ha is particularly friendly for families and is bound to be an education in both Mayan history
    and ecology for the entire family. Winter is tourist season, too,
    so it’s party party party all through Febuary and March, Easter carnivals carry April, then Cinco de Mayo and the Native Indian spring celebrations bring us back around to September
    and we do it again.

26. early result pregnancy test August 17, 2014 at 3:53 am #

There is a woman’s period is due, however, it implants into the monitoring system of
    anti-hCG anti-bodies to detect the presence of a god. That is not funny ha-ha, funny strange.

The amount of for the test that will ensure
    both mother and unborn child need that much at the first day of sexual intercourse.

27. how to cook August 22, 2014 at 7:04 am #

It’s difficult to find experienced people in this particular subject, but
    you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

28. www.facebook.com August 24, 2014 at 8:17 am #

Some you should check out are Black – Berry Theme Park – with some great free animated themes for the Curve, and Themes4BB, a site with a very
    active user community that may help you find exactly what you are looking
    for. com provides a comprehensive, user friendly resource that unites homeowners
    and contractors for all their home renovation needs.
    Visiting live dinosaurs is around as unsafe
    to be a walking tour of Chernobyl, but most of these megafauna parks
    (and games) hold doing mega-business.