UPDATED AGAIN WITH A TREAT: SPECIAL OFFER: This is LIVE right NOW. Buy the Tim Ferriss creativeLIVE course #4HourLife and get a free copy of Tim’s new book. Click for details http://cr8.lv/4-Hour_promo. Sale ends today! (somewhere around a $35 value …book + shipping)
_____

UPDATE: Tim is LIVE NOW… both today and tomorrow. Tune in here at creativeLIVE.com/live
_____

Short version: renowned 4-hour-everything guy Tim Ferriss is gonna be on creativeLIVE next week for 2 full days of badass, actionable inspiration and instruction. Go here for details.

More detailed version and how this relates to you: One of the most important characteristics in making one’s way through a creative career or any entrepreneurial endeavor is learning what’s most important and executing against it. What do I need to know and how do I acquire that skill, be it learning how to light with strobes, make a music video, dominate at Photoshop OR…. literally anything else. In short, you want to learn how to learn. How fast you can learn, grow, be in the system while simulataneously hacking it is, in my humble opinion, crucial to success in any field.

Enter, my pal Tim Ferriss. Tim takes all this to the next level. I’ve personally learned more from him about ‘how to hack learning’ than anyone else. You’ve probably read or seen one of his previous #1 NYTime Best selling books (4 Hour Work Week + 4 Hour Body) OR seen him on one of my most popular chasejarvisLIVE’s ever (I taught him how to build a studio set and then he photographs a bikini model), but the real news I want to share with you here is twofold:

1. He has a new, super badass book coming out in 2 weeks; and

2. More importantly he’s bringing this new book + BOTH previous books to life in realtime on creativeLIVE (the online learning channel I co-founded) next week. Two full days of live, interactive learning with Tim and host of world class experts. Not gonna lie to you, I’m canceling all other obligations and will be sitting in the soundstage during the entire broadcast.

I’ve seen the syllabus for the course, it’s insanely inspiring and ambitious. I’m an excitable guy, but I’m rarely as hyped as I am for this workshop. Learn how to learn anything from the meta-learning expert. The course is live on creativeLIVE on November 14th + 15th. Check it out here if you want more info or to register to attend online.

You can order the book here from Amazon. Check out Tim’s blog here.

Here’s his creativeLIVE pitch:

[the book trailer video was shot by my pal, director Adam Patch. Head on over to the trailer on YouTube here and leave a comment if you dig.]

tim ferriss on creativeLIVE

15 Responses to Learn How To Learn Anything, Hack Any System & Be Your Best: Tim Ferriss on creativeLIVE

1. faisal November 10, 2012 at 5:21 am #

Now that indeed is quite creative and involving to watch

2. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:56 am #

That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”. Amazing.

3. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:57 am #

That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”. I am looking forward to Tim’s class.

4. Neel November 10, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I am looking forward to Tim’s class. That is some badass video editing (the trailer) and Tim of course is as we all know “SuperHero of Silicon Valley”.

5. Angela November 10, 2012 at 10:54 am #

Looks good, but I’m guessing not a whole lot for vegetarians.

6. khalid November 19, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

I was looking for an impressive iPhone/iPad app for editing my photographs and one of my friend had recommended me very cool app named “Photo Splash Fx”. Although I have tried many others but this one is simply wonderful, as it enables me to

· Make my shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Use selective colors, variety of brush sizes (adjust manually or automatically), gestures like Pan/Zoom/Splash, unlimited Undos, Colorize, Tintalize, Recolor, blend brush to create custom effects and text blending on your photo.

· It supports both landscape or portrait mode and options like loading/importing photo from Cloud, instead of just from the camera or photo library.

· Choice of 135+ built-in effects on different parts of the same photo and still have the option of creating your own custom effects.

· Option to make favorite list of built-in effects to choose them easily for future.

· Sharing my edited photographs with friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

7. khalid December 31, 2012 at 5:19 am #

Digital photography is becoming the most popular hobby of the world today. The recent developments of smartphones, iphone/ipad has changed the way, how we think of photography. To give professional touch to your photographs, now it is not necessary to consult some professional. One may use various tools and apps to make one’s photographs masterpieces instantly with a few taps, particularly those taken on graduation/wedding ceremony, honeymoon trip or New Year celebrations. I have used many such apps in recent past. One of such app is Photo Splash FX on iPhone/iPad that provides following unique features that you can’t find in any other app altogether. I noticed following notable features:

· Make your shots awesome, no matter if they are old vintage, black and white or new high resolution colorful photos, by applying a plethora of special effects.

· Share your masterpiece with your friends through Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Dropbox or post it in form of the post card, to anywhere in the world.

8. tickets air flight March 22, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks| tickets air flight http://www.funtraveldeals.com/book-flights/

9. Jasa Custom Clearance March 23, 2013 at 12:28 am #

I am actually glad to glance at this webpage posts which consists of lots of useful information, thanks for providing these statistics.|

10. financial March 23, 2013 at 7:10 am #

It’s very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.|

11. Oil and gas logistics March 23, 2013 at 7:21 am #

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks|

12. dr oz cambogia March 23, 2013 at 7:34 am #

I’m not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.| dr oz cambogia http://www.pure-garcinia-cambogia.org

13. Schwangerschaftsfotosbabybauch March 23, 2013 at 8:41 am #

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks| Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos http://www.fotostudioaugenblicke.de

14. Chun Litzenberg March 28, 2013 at 2:05 am #

I required to deliver you this very little observe to be able to thank you so much yet again for the private marvelous things you have documented at the moment. This can be really especially generous of you for making unhampered what specifically most of us could have marketed for an book in generating some bucks on their own, most importantly thinking of that you could quite possibly have tried it in the event you actually thought of vital. These pointers also served to supply a excellent strategy to comprehend some people have exactly the same ideal just like my really very own to understand quite considerably more pertaining to this issue. I imagine you’ll find quite a few much more pleasant durations from the long run for people who browse by means of your web blog.

15. Knights and Dragons Hack March 21, 2014 at 12:15 am #

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.

The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.