20 Behind-the-Scenes Snaps from Our Shoot in Monaco. Happy Friday.

It’s that time of year. The holiday hustle. We’re all trying to squeeze everything in. If you can pull yourself away from work, shopping, traveling or whatever it is you’re doing today – here’s a casual 20 behind-the-scenes shots from my recent work in Monaco for you to peruse on a Friday. I’ll share some of the final campaign images in 2013…some epic stuff…

BTW, Monaco is a truly extraordinary location.

Included below are a bunch of shots from our wrapup celebration with my dear friend Mike Horn. As a part of the shoot, we watched him sail Pangaea into Monaco harbor with fifty of his Young Explorers and mark the official end to his 4-year+ expedition around the world with the YEPs. Along the way we’ve been lucky enough to join him in China, Taiwan, Seattle, Brazil, South Africa and finally Monaco where Prince Albert personally greeted Mike and crew to congratulate them on this extraordinary accomplishment. A dreamy gig. The final gala – suits and ties and gowns and such…was a blowout bash – and we all went a bit deep on the vino… A worthy endeavor to wrap one helluva journey.

Erik, Chase, Jerard - Post Monaco Heli

18 Responses to 20 Behind-the-Scenes Snaps from Our Shoot in Monaco. Happy Friday.

1. Gavin Hall December 21, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Wonderful, thanks for sharing, Chase. I love the old school tones on some of these. Some very “you” shots here, straight into the sun.

Happy Christmas.

Gavin

2. CSA December 21, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Great Photos!!!! Looks like another exciting photoshoot!!!! :)

3. Tim Roper December 21, 2012 at 10:06 am #

Chase wearing a white shirt, jacket and…tie? You look all grown up!

4. Daniel kappelle December 21, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

Looks like a great experience! Have to say that suit looks good on you ;)
    I’m looking forward to seeing those campaign shoots next year :)

Daniel

5. Christy Harper December 21, 2012 at 10:23 pm #

neat images thanks for sharing :)

6. faisal December 22, 2012 at 6:52 am #

awesome photos, behind the scene shots speak more than anything else.

7. Lukas December 22, 2012 at 7:59 am #

Love those pictures, been in Monaco and Villefranche sur Mer in summer. Heaven on earth! Hope you had a great time!

8. Timmy December 22, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

Looks like such a great trip! Great photos.. a bts video? :)

9. Chris Glaudel December 26, 2012 at 4:39 am #

Hello Chase, nice pics from this dreaming spot…
    If during your trip back to Seattle you stay in Paris, please, spend some times for a coffee break in Paris [i.e. rue de Biragues]

10. Darren Miller December 28, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Looks like fun! Nice to see you guys samurai style on the sea and relaxing and working and relaxing in good style and company:)

11. Iván Blanco Vilar (beyuve) January 3, 2013 at 4:20 am #

Great pictures Chase! It was great meeting you, thanks, and from what I can see you had a great time at our Hotel! Keep inspiring us and posted when you’re back to our sunny South ;-)

12. Karl Larsen January 4, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

Well done Chase. Your photography always has that looking on the bright side of life thing going on. Happiness. So how many mini cokes did it take to wash down that meal anyway? Best wishes going forward.

13. http://www.gcfcalculator.com/ May 1, 2014 at 8:51 pm #

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking
    more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in
    my social networks!

14. noah full movie July 10, 2014 at 8:36 pm #

It is important to consider each value before making
    homemade soap or any homemade skin care product.
    Although Hollywood typically uses great liberty in presenting its own agenda in religiously themed movies the past
    50-years, the movie ‘Noah’ has more of a flavor towards the Hollywood spectacles of the golden age
    of movies where epics as ‘Ben Hurr’ and ‘The Exodus’ were
    presented with respect towards religious values. It’s an accurate tribute to the best
    New York has to offer the young and impressionable.

15. Jake Siragusa July 30, 2014 at 2:54 am #

I assumed this was a really good blog post. I generally like reading content such as this one. I should endure more within your posts.

16. www August 18, 2014 at 12:31 pm #

It’s difficult to find well-informed people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

17. toilet training August 21, 2014 at 6:40 pm #

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

18. hack sonic jump fever August 22, 2014 at 6:04 am #

Hi I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by
    accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank
    you for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have
    saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.