Survivorman Les Stroud: Produce the Creative Work & Life You Want [Jan 30, 11am PST]

ChasejarvisLIVE_LesStroud

UPDATE: The LIVE broadcast is January 30th – 11am SEA time (2pm NYC -19:00 London) – mark your calendars and flip your dial to http://www.chasejarvis.com/live.

Les Stroud combined his love of the outdoors as a professional survival instructor with a passion for film and photography and created a new genre of television with the highest ratings in the history of both OLN Canada, the Science Channel US, and among the most popular shows ever on Discovery Channel US. But more importantly he created the life he wanted to live through his own creativity. As the only producer in the history of television to produce an internationally broadcast series entirely written, filmed and hosted alone, Les is a seriously accomplished creative. And obviously, when he is alone in the wilderness, life hangs in the balance of good decision making. One wrong decision can make the difference between living and dying. The consequences are well-known to Les, who has spent a lifetime surviving everywhere from the Amazon jungles to the vast Arctic tundra. But what about the decisions he has made as a creative? What decisions did have to make to pursue his dreams and share his vision? Tune in to find out.

WHO: You, Me, and a LIVE conversation with internationally known ‘Survivorman’ Les Stroud.
WHAT: Interview, discussion + a worldwide Q&A
WHEN: Wednesday, January 30, 11:00am Seattle time (2pm NYC time or 19:00 London)
WHERE: Tune into www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free — anyone can watch and we’ll be taking YOUR questions via Twitter, hashtag #cjLIVE

Think YOU couldn’t do this or something like it? Think again. By following his passions, Les is the autonomous star of a show which is licensed for broadcast in over 120 countries worldwide and millions of people tune in to each episode. Join me n’ Les on the couch in my studio to discover:

_How to face and overcome your fears – in a survival situation and when it comes to your creative work
_What it’s like to negotiate with a cable network and the pitfalls to look out for
_Why you should pursue your creative vision and live the life you want
_When to outrun a 1500lb Bull Moose – and what not to do when you see one in the wild
_What it takes to survive for 10 days alone stranded in the middle of the Norwegian winter
_How to combine passions into your creative work

See you on the Wed the 30th. LIVE from my studio… In the meantime, here’s a teaser for Les’s new show:

JOIN US LIVE.
If you want to be part of the live, in-studio audience, send an email to production@chasejarvis.com with “Les Stroud” in the subject line. Winners will receive a confirmation email with attendance instructions. Bonus points for tweeting about the show and sending folks here.

HELP US PROMOTE THE SHOW AND WIN GEAR:

Pre-Show Contest:
For a chance to win: Send out a creative tweet promoting the show with #cjLIVE +@manfrotto_tweet + the short link to this page (http://bit.ly/WLMOLK) included.

_Les Stroud 10″ SK Mountain™ Ultimate Survival Knife – Carbontitride Titanium 440 Steel, Non-Stick Drop Point Blade, Survival Sheath with Survival Features

_Les Stroud Ultimate Fan Package:
-Les Stroud signature harmonica, Stranded DVD & Les Stroud cooling bandana.

And…
THIS IS HUGE – DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST WE’RE GIVING AWAY GOPRO HERO3 BLACK EDITION
But you’ll have to tune-in to find out how.

Special thanks to our sponsors who help make this show possible – please follow them and let them know you appreciate the free content that they help us deliver. Respect.
Manfrotto: @manfrotto_tweet
liveBooks: @liveBooks
HP: @hpprint
Broncolor: @hasselbladbron

Also, our friends at liveBooks are offering special starter package deal for a photo website, exclusive for chasejarvisLIVE fans, here. Check it out.

View Official Contest Rules here.

Very interesting topic , regards for putting up.

rh700245 costo di fascino donna air scarpe jordan melo m8 nero pink bianco basketball migliore vendita
christian altbotte louboutin 140mm camel
christian homme leopard rivet louboutin
fashion christian louboutin very mix 150mm discount
sale uk online outlet cheap
christian louboutin rodita zip platforms purple
air jordan vii 7 new 30 retro
ufficiale christian louboutin 160mm nero rosso hot
ap010114 fascini scarpe air jordan 6 bianco uomo oro basketball retro in vendita
christian dillian flower louboutin 100mm python
christian bottes cuissardes lastex brun louboutin
christian louboutin uk sandals trailer 140mm cheap beige discount sale online outlet
christian louboutin pumps yolanda 120mm peep toe fuchsia
air jordan viii 8 kids 4
migliori christian louboutin lassaqi 140 millimetri rosa italia
hf720406 fascini air jordan scarpe take flight bianco nero rosso basketball
uomo negozio online
christian decollete louboutin 554 100mm patent nude
christian femme escarpin fifi lady glitter 100mm gris louboutin
christian louboutin sandals uk shelley 90mm discount sale cheap online outlet
christian louboutin bianca pumps 140mm black
air jordan v 5 retro 10
ufficiale christian louboutin lady peep 160 millimetri patent verde online
si570313 prezzo basso scarpe air jordan xx8 uomo nero blu basketball migliore vendita
christian ndeg prive 120mm specchio louboutin silver
christian homme pourpre rivet louboutin
christian louboutin mireille 70mm cheap uk black discount sale online outlet
christian louboutin mans canvas sneakers gray purple
air jordan ix 9 women 8 retro
migliori christian louboutin flo sling caraibes 120 millimetri uscita
ci120129 costo di fascino retro scarpe air jordan 6 bianco grigio nero basketball on line uomo
christian rosella naturale louboutin

Very good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website. Thanks!

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she
needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing
is maintained over here.

coches says:

Florida debe estar recibiendo su monzones, Ghost. Creo que ayer fue el

Good marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may well be an excellent author.Let me ensure to bookmark your blog post and definately will eventually return down the line. I want to encourage yourself to continue your congrats, use a nice afternoon!

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Thank you

Paula says:

Buenas! Esta informaci—n nos va a servir a todos para estar m‡s atentos. Gracias por compartirla. Besos!

megasport.bg says:

Most wallpapers on this site are standalone mass media files , nor require set
up.

Thanks for giving your ideas listed here. The other matter is that when a problem comes up with a computer system motherboard, people should not consider the risk of repairing it themselves because if it is not done correctly it can lead to permanent damage to the complete laptop. It is usually safe just to approach any dealer of a laptop for any repair of that motherboard. They’ve technicians who definitely have an experience in dealing with notebook motherboard issues and can get the right analysis and undertake repairs.

The person you can help you in acting swiftly is a Personal Injury Attorney.
Even if a state in an ‘at will’ state, where both employer
and employee can terminate the employment relationship for any reason, this doesn’t
always apply to workers comp cases’but there is a fine line.

Property damage also comes under personal injury cases and an attorney will survey the damage before reaching a satisfactory conclusion.

Fantastic items from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff
prior to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I really like what you’ve obtained right here,
really like what you’re saying and the way through which you assert it.
You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart.

I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

youtube.com says:

I do believe all the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They are
very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for newbies.

May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.

craigslist says:

It worked for a short amount of time, only to see it fail when spammers and scammers began to
purchase pre-paid cell phones to bypass the unique phone
number requirement. There is a section on Craigslist specifically for services offered.
Tap in to the power of the internet as a tool to explode your home based business.

You just need to get the confirmation that the lawyer is updated
with the latest changes or not. s car insurance company will,
most likely, deny that their client is at fault
and offer settlements that aren. Finding a lawyer that specializes in auto
accident law will prove vital at this point.

Dalene says:

NBC did not give an explanation for the cancellation. in 2010)
won four prizes at the 2014 World Music Awards, which
took place on May 27 at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
You can also find out more about Khaled by visiting his website (khaleddajani.

Remember, even your spiritual guide started with a spiritual guide of
their own at some point. Om ah hum hoh are
the first four syllables in this mantra, and they are
the vajra syllables of the body, speech, mind, and wisdom, in that order.
Every Shamballa bracelet is unique in its style and color, just as you are unique in the same manner.

Seems such as a Great working day towards migrate toward that refreshing server oneself have been chatting with regards to!

Aw, este fue un mensaje muy bonito. En la idea que deseo poner por escrito como éste por otra parte – de tomar el tiempo y el esfuerzo real para hacer un artículo muy bueno … pero lo que puedo decir … me dilatar mucho y ciertamente no aparezco para conseguir que se haga algo.

I pay a quick visit day-to-day a few blogs and sites to read posts, except this
weblog provides quality based posts.

Rhoda says:

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website goes
over a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you’re interested feel free to send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

steroids says:

In order to properly reword comments, you need to be creative and even more creative. Convince the person that even though the article is overly bland, it’s still something they should have it visible on their blog.

bodybuilding says:

Hi there cos i absolutely love your special blog, I wuold feel honored if you would like to me post a site review about your awesome wordpress blog in my little would you grant me permission to?

youtube.com says:

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users,
its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new webpage.

Hello you it´s just i so worship your blog, i wuold feel honored if you would like to me blog a bloomy review about your website on my would you grant me permission to?

B says:

Really go to admire this guy Les Stroud.

Zach says:

This show was amazing, i learned so much from Les and I can’t wait to see more of his work in the future, Unfortunatlly the show cut off at the end so if you know what the surprise was and who won the GoPro could you please let me know.

Thanks!

I really enjoy this show. It’s amazing how when one can persevere. Such challenge. I really think you have to have a great passion for this. I myself got to experienced quite a similar 5 day. Trip in the Ottawa Vally from everything from Zip lining, canoeing 9 hour potash and white water rafting. But nothing like Less Stroud. Honestly to push myself that week in June . I was thinking of him and visualizing. His inspirational creative show and the exception. Thx.

Brian says:

Will we be able to hear it again? I’m going to be busy at that time. :(

Rob says:

Wow, this is one that I will not be missing.

faisal says:

Can’t wait, this will be interesting.

Blake Murphy says:

Awesome! I am really look forward to it.

Tim Roper says:

Les is The Man, and I agree, it’ll be amazing to have him on Creative Live. I am really look forward to it.

During the episodes, he talks a little about how hard it is dealing with all the gear, but I hope he talks a little more in depth about how he protects it all, etc, on CL. And how he reviews it in the field (for example, on one episode, he knew he had an audio problem, but it was clear how he knew). But I’ll have my Twitter finger ready, too!

Dan says:

This is going to be amazing!

Nancy Jo Wilson says:

Love the show. You inspire me to live life fully. I enjoy every minute I am watching.