chase jarvis Julien + My Goodness Home Page Graphic
Update: We are LIVE RIGHT NOW with NY Times best-selling author, CEO, voice actor, radio broadcaster, and all-around awesome, Julien Smith and special musical guest My Goodness. Tune in to hear why not giving a F%&! can truly help you be more creative. Head over to the LIVE page.

TWO amazing guests on the next episode of chasejarvisLIVE on Wednesday, April 3, 2013.

To enjoy Guest #1… you need to stop giving a f*#k right now. Not about your work, but about what other people – the haters, the doubters, the “experts”, your boss, your classmates – think. Such is the inspiring message of NY Times best-selling author, CEO, voice actor, radio broadcaster, and all-around awesome, Julien Smith. I went man crush when I read his post The Complete Guide to Not Giving A F*ck and The Short Sweet Guide to Being F*cking Awesome. I hit ‘like’ on Facebook, along with 53,839 other people (seriously) and promised myself to have him on the show that day. N.G.A.F. will set you free and put you on the path to being truly awesome. It will help you do your best work and be your most creative, most true self. A heavy dose of this is what you need.

He has tattoos, so you know you will learn from him. And not the “think out of the box” clichéd knowledge – but the kind that reminds you to be and adaptive human being. An irreverent, self respecting, and N.G.A.F. person. This information is going to help enhance your creativity, your vision, your personal freedom and help you lead the life you want. Here are a few facts, as outlined by Julien:

FACT NUMBER 1. People are judging you right now.
FACT NUMBER 2. You don’t need everyone to like you.
FACT NUMBER 3. It’s YOUR people that matter.
FACT NUMBER 4. Those who don’t give a f#$% change the world. The rest do not.

NOW…. Guest #2 is the perfect accomplice to Julien and his mantra, except these guys do it with music. We tipped you off to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis …had ‘em on cjLIVE before the went quadruple platinum… Tipped you off to The Lumineers before they hit the Grammys (among others)… Well, prepare yourself again for another tip…the meteoric rise of Seattle duo, My Goodness. Drums, guitars, and some heavy effing vocals, it’s garage punk Black Keys on fire.

So this coming Wednesday should be a good bit of fun. Right here in my studio and live on the interwebs.

WHO: You, Me, Trust Agent Julien Smith + musical guest My Goodness
WHAT: Interview, discussion + a worldwide Q&A
WHEN: Wednesday, April 3, 11:00am Seattle time (2:00pm NYC time or 19:00 London)
WHERE: Tune into www.chasejarvis.com/live. It’s free — anyone can watch and we’ll be taking YOUR questions via Twitter, hashtag #cjLIVE

The first 30 people to email production@chasejarvis.com will be eligible to be part of our in-studio audience (you +1 friend). You will receive an email confirmation if you’re one of the first 30.

HELP US PROMOTE THE SHOW AND WIN GEAR.

For a chance to win signed copies of Julien Smith’s books Trust Agents and The Impact Equation: Send out a creative tweet promoting the show with #cjLIVE + @julien + the short link to this page (http://bit.ly/WLMOLK) included.

DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST WE’RE GIVING AWAY MORE GREAT SWAG.
But you’ll have to tune-in to find out how to enter.

_______
Special thanks to our sponsors who help make this show possible – please follow them and let them know you appreciate the free content. #Respect.

Help us welcome new sponsor Borrowlenses.com to chasejarvisLIVE and follow them on twitter @borrowlenses.
HP: @hpprint
Manfrotto: @manfrotto_tweet
liveBooks: @liveBooks (p.s. they are also offering special starter package deal for a photo website, exclusive for chasejarvisLIVE fans here.

16 Responses to The Irreverence Episode (aka NOT GIVING A F#$%) — Author Julien Smith + Musical Guest MY GOODNESS on #cjLIVE [TODAY 11am PDT/2pm EDT]

1. faisal March 29, 2013 at 5:10 am #

good you put the calender button, cant forget this one

2. Jeremy March 29, 2013 at 1:37 pm #

Excellent! Big fan of Julien’s writing… won’t miss this one.

3. Barabara Ogden April 19, 2013 at 7:53 am #

wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!

4. でけんあ May 24, 2013 at 4:49 am #

I would love to participate! I don’t have a blog (sorry) but I love sweets and I’m a good shopper!

5. トリーバーチ 通販 May 26, 2013 at 9:31 am #

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

6. Trafic Organique September 19, 2014 at 3:09 am #

I need to know more about it, how can I contact you ? Anna

7. http://www.polypia.net September 20, 2014 at 10:29 am #

Hi there Dear, are you really visiting ths site daily, if so after that you will without doubt
    get good knowledge.

8. Juanita Itnyre September 22, 2014 at 5:54 am #

more at Voice of America (blog). Filed Under:

9. Amazon India Coupons September 27, 2014 at 5:40 am #

Fantastic goods of you and maintain inside the blog site in the same way.

10. Anna October 2, 2014 at 7:38 am #

Merci pour cet article tres interessant, je trouve des centaines de choses passionnantes sur votre site ! Anna

11. Devotions October 7, 2014 at 4:12 pm #

This was a great event!!! 2 thumbs up

12. jewellery video October 10, 2014 at 5:54 pm #

Jewelry within the Pacific, apart from Australia, is worn to
    be a logo of either fertility or energy.
    Nowadays a variey of such traditionally impresed gadgets such as bone carved pendants primarily based on conventional fishhooks hei matau and different greenstone jewellery are widespread with young New Zealanders of all backgrounds – forr whom they
    relate to a generalizd sense of New Zealasnd id.
    These jewelry items are certainly beautiful!

13. Eulah October 11, 2014 at 8:45 pm #

Thanks for some other great post. The place
    else may anybody get that kind of info in such
    an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and
    I am on the look for such information.

14. computer mouses October 18, 2014 at 8:51 pm #

I appreciate you for this intresting article. :-) eg Cinotti

15. jannelillian.blogspot.hu October 20, 2014 at 12:40 pm #

Hello, i feel that i saw yyou vsited my eblog soo i came tto go back the favor?.I am tryinbg too in finding thigs tto impprove my site!I
    guesss iits ood enough too use some oof yur concepts!!

16. empresatraductora October 20, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

Hey! Excellent post! Please do tell us when we can see a follow up!