How to Make Money Selling Drugs — A Public Service Announcement

Just a personal note to YOU from my homie, actor Adrian Grenier [Entourage]… He is stoked to announce the LA, NY, Seattle, Portland & Atlanta theatrical opening for his latest documentary film How to Make Money Selling Drugs. I have seen the movie – it’s fantastic. An interesting twisted approach to awareness around the causes and effects of the whole drug war enchilada…

If you’ve ever wondered about the failed, resource-sucking drug war (or you thought we were “doing the right thing”), do yourself a favor buy a ticket for this weekend’s theatrical opening here in the USA. Or, if you’re not in one of these locations (or not in the USA), it’s available for streaming/download on iTunes HERE.

From the IFC: “Subversive and satirical, this documentary offers a fresh take on a serious subject. Through investigative reporting and surprising interviews with subjects ranging from Susan Sarandon to Eminem and Russell Simmons, it illustrates step-by-step how to create a drug empire, from dealing on the corner to running a major cartel. Laying bare the inequities in the legal system and the ways that criminalization breeds violence, the film builds a powerful case for radically rethinking drug policy.” This fresh look explores the rise of actual drug dealers and exposes a $400 billion dollar industry that our government [and many governments worldwide] is happy to keep intact.

For detailed theater and show time info, go HERE.

Thanks for spreading the word for Adrian and yours truly. Any word of mouth/posts/social is greatly appreciated. Together we can shed some light on a dark corner of the world.

[You might remember Adrian's guest appearance on cjLIVE last April. Some great insight into the entertainment industry and what it means to be a creative in Hollywood. Well worth the [re]watch —> HERE]

21 Responses to How to Make Money Selling Drugs — A Public Service Announcement

1. Barney Walters June 27, 2013 at 10:13 am #

Is there anyway to watch in the UK? Thanks for sharing Chase.

• Chase June 28, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

I’m wondering if it’s on the UK iTunes store? Check it!

2. Faisal June 28, 2013 at 6:03 am #

Maybe an online scree cast would be nice.

3. gmhq June 30, 2013 at 10:29 pm #

Definitely interested in seeing this, though I can’t imagine Adrian Grenier in any other film than entourage :P

4. Darren Lunny July 1, 2013 at 10:58 pm #

Hi Chase, thanks for sharing what looks like an amazing story. Unfortunately, as I’m way over here in Australia, I apparently can’t view the movie through iTunes. I changed stores to the US but my Apple id and password won’t work in the US store. I know this is not the Apple support page but any suggestions on how I can see it? Cheers, Darren

5. kredyt dla zadłużonych January 22, 2014 at 5:53 pm #

You made some good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will
    go along with your views on this website.

6. Ted Mellard March 6, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

After reading these articles on your blog, I must say you have a brilliant ideal.

7. Romeo March 8, 2014 at 9:52 pm #

That’s not all, you can join other players to break the building alliances and empires.
    With the in-game goodgame empire hack 2014 cheats download chat channels,
    you can even conquer the small castles by banding together with other players.
    Zoom with the middle mouse buttonScroll down the middle mouse button to zoom out.
    Zoom with the middle mouse button to zoom in or scroll up the same
    button to zoom in or scroll up the same button to zoom out.

That’s not all, you can even conquer the small castles by banding together with other players.

8. Gamerscorner46yd.Centerblog.net March 14, 2014 at 8:00 pm #

It is easy to understand the concept of clash of clans Hack and Hay
    day cheats are also available in different social networking sites.
    As it is, the game, but if you want to avoid hassles when using Clash of Clans hack that can function without jailbreaking.

9. youtube.com March 28, 2014 at 9:19 pm #

If you don’t know how to ride a bike! Over the past nine years, I have fought to fulfill it, and now when I
    see we can do it, I am overwhelmed. Everything you need is in a box called
    the monster warlord hack android Action Kit for free.
    And so I made him a promise. We are targeting 20 culture makers and 12 policymakers to use
    their power for good.

10. Vernon Rettke April 6, 2014 at 7:34 pm #

The Durango was a really neat conversion. All you wish to grasp is right here:

11. goodgame empire rubis April 10, 2014 at 6:16 am #

What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are not really much more
    well-favored than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent.

You recognize thus significantly with regards to this subject,
    produced me in my opinion consider it from a lot of numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not involved except it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga!

Your own stuffs nice. All the time take care of it up!

12. Cheap LED lamps April 13, 2014 at 7:17 pm #

Great works, Chase ! I will use the same way selling my LED lamps online.

13. about April 21, 2014 at 11:26 am #

I simply wished to appreciate you once again. I’m not certain the things I would’ve implemented in the absence of these secrets shown by you over this concern. It seemed to be a real horrifying crisis in my opinion, however , viewing the very skilled strategy you solved it took me to weep for fulfillment. Extremely grateful for your advice and thus pray you know what an amazing job you were carrying out instructing people via your web page. I know that you have never encountered any of us.

14. forum dyskusyjne April 23, 2014 at 12:54 pm #

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

15. lasik eye surgeon April 23, 2014 at 8:18 pm #

I am not really sure if best practices have emerged around stuff like that, but I am positive that the fantastic post is clearly identified.

16. forum dyskusyjne April 24, 2014 at 12:05 am #

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, nonetheless I really thought you’d have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something you can fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

17. polskie forum April 24, 2014 at 3:02 am #

Hello there! This article couldn’t be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

18. forum April 24, 2014 at 4:19 am #

It’s hard to find experienced people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

19. polskie forum dyskusyjne April 24, 2014 at 6:14 am #

I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your information. This great article has really peaked my interest. I’m going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

20. forum dyskusyjne April 24, 2014 at 11:26 am #

Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!