Commitment to Creativity — Dreamland with Bob Burnquist is Some Next Level Shit

I had a chance to photograph Bob in Brazil couple years ago for Oakley and we couldn’t pull it together

Let’s just say this video galvanizes my regret.

This is some next level shit, Bob.. The intro is humble. The middle is stunning. And gotta say from experience that the helicopter stuff after the 6 min mark is supremely impressive.

This is what it means to be committed.

You?

Sexy lingerie when sold at wholesale rates is a very
lucrative offer for any consumer. Men like lingerie because women look gorgeous and erotic while wearing them and women like lingerie because it makes
them feel sexy and desirable. Try a babydoll with a cut-away front in a misty blue color.

Then when the battery is already drained, plug the MacBook Pro to renew.

macbook Air is small, light and fragile which can happen to be shut completely due to all the presence of slight tap involving the screen.

sex says:

The shot of Cassie laying on the bed was made with a Canon flash positioned on a light stand to fire into an umbrella from the photographer’s right.
Throughout the past lingerie or “could under garments” has been viewed as boring,
boring, then one that’s shed off instantly
before you make really like. The apparel industry in Australia
is doing well internationally and the Aussie made fashion attire is
now getting popular among international fashion freaks.

the Apple macbook is still a hot most desired
of notebook users. Micro-DVI ports can transmit only a
digital camera video signals, as opposed to help Mini-DVI ports, which can broadcast both digital and
analog video recordings signals.

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability
and visual appearance. I must say you have done a superb job with this.

Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for
me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!

Suzanne says:

mesmerizing…. couldn’t look away.

Daf says:

Nice, love the Helicopter parts!

I would give some critical feedback though ….
As a non skateboard fan the first 6min was way too long – could have been cut in half. I lost interest and would have stopped watching/missed the helicopter part except for your comment. (but depends who the target audience is)
Also the sky at 0:59 is so blatantly added/faked etc that it sticks out like a sore thumb. Especially in a video that is otherwise very “real”.

Corey says:

To Daf ^^^^

Why don’t you just keep your mouth shut and enjoy people taking life to a level you will NEVER reach. Enjoy it Daf. Learn to enjoy Life. Absolutely no one but yourself wants to hear negativity.

Incredible. True Talent, True Dedication. Simply Inspiring.

Gem says:

Corey, no need to be that rude. Daf is probably not used to watching skate videos. he gave his feedback politely, you could do the same.

Daf, that kind of long intro is typical for skate/ BMX videos. it’s actually not just an “intro” because people who watch skate and BMX videos actually sit and watch those things too. (yes including the falls). you might not know it, but many of these skate/ BMX videos go for as long as 40 minutes to an hour.

the dramatic fake sky might be a bit cheesy to non-skate video watchers, but that kind of special effects are actually a standing trope in this type of video (just like soap operas will always have fake moms, identical twins raised apart, etc).

I’ve been a fan of Bob Burnquist since 15 years ago, before the YouTube era. would look at his photos in Transworld, etc, and this type of dramatic sky is always present in those magazines. remember, their primary market are 15- 20 year olds and young people love that kind of stuff. (like the dramatic skies in Twilight, etc.)

Urs says:

What a wonderful proof that creativity has no limits. This is extremely inspiring. Thanks!

I am already curious to see Joe McNally’s answer with the out-of-the-box R/C quadcopter ;-)

Carley says:

WOW! That was unbelievably awesome! Looked like so much fun, my eyes were glued! The heli was even grinding the rails…craziness! And the guy skydives off the helicopter…This whole production was epic! I’m impressed! Amazing work

faisal says:

That is awesome creativity.

Awesomely sick and creatively righteous

earl says:

I’m not really a huge fan of skateboarding, or even a mild fan of it for that matter. but what I am a fan of is hard work.

I don’t know what half these “tricks” are or even what hes doing, but what I do know is that he is doing it over and over, probably all day, in order to become as great as he is, and that my friends is the “sick” part to me.

talent is only so much, hard work is the key and so many people seem to forget that these days. a “gift” is only the start, and to really be great like this guy is, it takes the hard work that shows in this vid.

and having your own helicopter is pretty bad ass too.

Awesome, Earl – well said :)

Bimal Nair says:

thats intense! I wonder how awesome it would feel to watch this live there. Thankyou so much for bringing it to us Chase! How committed am i? Probably still just dreaming.

Duane says:

OMG that was amazing and the helicopter stuff was just insane!

Mike says:

Wooooah – way off the hook. Mesmerizing. I’m not jealous of Bob’s gift, envious yes, jealous no. Great production work.

Jay says:

Sick! That was intense. Thanks for bringing more awesome media to us, Chase. I’m sure your regret over the missed opportunity is strong, but the future will bring more great ones.

Chase jarvis says:

How sick is the Heli section around minute 6 ?!!

Justin le roux says:

Legends will always be legends!…great stuff!

Gustavo Kume says:

There is a great documentary about his work, called “The Reality of Bob Burnquist”. Commitment is really the word that defines him.

Ok that was ridiculously sick! The dude is pure talent on the skateboard.